Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's okay that you posted because a mod posted something from that same guy

ETA: sorry I see you mentioned that in your post lol. I don't think he's a real reporter but I don't think you were wrong to post it! I guess he is still considered MSM because he runs a news page

LOL, sorry, I meant TY not NP

I am pissed to find out CPS was involved, how many cases they are involved and then something bad happens to a child and it could have been avoidable..just saying IMO

Exactly!!! Why did the judge give them back to the mom?? Too many times this has happened with something later happening to the kid(s).

A 3-year-old girl vanished in the middle of the night, setting off a frantic search
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...le-of-the-night-setting-off-a-frantic-search/

“"Please, bring her back,” her mother, Kristy Woods, said during a news conference,*according to WSOC-TV.*“I would do anything that I can — whatever you want. Just bring her home, please, safe and sound.

“She’s my baby,”*Woods said. “She’s my everything.”"

Is it stronger laws? or better consistency that is needed?? JMO

Consistency, training, smaller caseloads... there are so many problems with the structure of the system and each CPS district basically self contained with no outside oversight contributes a lot to issues with cases getting swept under the rug that should have been taken seriously and various types of corruption and awfulness —> www.wral.com/sheriff-dss-worker-arr...ead-chicken-around-neck/13117884/?version=amp

https://www.abc7chicago.com/amp/news/adoptive-mom-boyfriend-charged-in-teens-rape-murder/1693709/

These cases are not common but both have indicators that they could have been avoided if there was outside supervision of these workers and the goings on in their lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members