Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for that.

(Thanks everyone for your updates in advance, will be working but will surely be taking extra "bathroom breaks" with my phone to check in.)

(I'll tell em it must've been the bean soup or something)

Is there a thread here for the case of the 5 year year old girl, mentioned upstream, who was raped and murdered?

I think it's in the Crimes Against Children forum - Pender County, NC. There a hardly any comments at all. LE very tight lipped.

Well, there was that one a year or two ago where the toddler was asleep in the playpen in the living room and the family friend snatched her, drove off and did unspeakable things to her before murdering her...... I'm ashamed I don't remember her name.

Shaylyn Ammerman. I believe she was 15 months old. Heartbreaking.

WITN Livestream for press conference at 3:30 EST (appx a half hour from now)

http://www.witn.com/livestream

(Realize links have been posted, just reposted for those who skip to most recent posts and may miss it)

i think they are fb plug in comments. I can see the news site's comments, but im on work pc so I cant see the fb ones.

I think they must have pulled the comments, when I refreshed they all disappeared.

I’m in the U.K. so not sure how it works but I’ve seen in some threads sleuthers checking online booking records, is that a possibility here? has anyone tried? I wouldn’t know where to start :s

I'm so sick and damn tired and losing faith in everything. I'm such a mess from this, because it's so close to home. Is it just NC or are alot of states having these gruesome things happen to children ? Please someone help me understand, I've lived in NC 12 years and know of 3 murderers personally of gruesome murders, is that normal?And many more I didnt know personally, but live within a 60 mile radius , I can hardly take this and I dont even know this baby and feel so helpless.

http://www.witn.com/content/news/Search-underway-for-missing-toddler-in-Onslow-County-460279893.html

Investigators took particular interest in a trash can outside of the home on Dawson Cabin Road where the toddler lives.

The trash can was surrounded by crime scene tape before it was moved from the scene into the back of a law enforcement vehicle

WITN Livestream for press conference at 3:30 EST (appx a half hour from now)

http://www.witn.com/livestream

(Realize links have been posted, just reposted for those who skip to most recent posts and may miss it)

RBBM

. . . and this is always appreciated, since I've bounced between links before, and some simply did not work for me.

I’m in the U.K. so not sure how it works but I’ve seen in some threads sleuthers checking online booking records, is that a possibility here? has anyone tried? I wouldn’t know where to start :s

I believe this county has taken that info offline for the time being

Their county's is conveniently offline.

(Yeah, I think some of us, myself, were trying to take a break here for our own sanities after Sherin Mathews...but if Mariah had to go through whatever she had to go through, then I guess we can be here.)

(I said the same thing in Sherin's case)

Exactly - I feel like someone has to be there for these children, and if it has to be us here then so be it.

This is kind of random, but I've seen a lot of talk about the photo where Mariah appears to have a black eye. I don't know what happened to her, but I'm not necessarily alarmed by the black eye. A dear friend of mine has a child who is 1 year and a half. Recently, she had 3 black eyes in two months! I was actually there when she got two of them. Both were from stumbling at the park and hitting something. Once I was standing with her, and the other time her mom was. We both caught her, but awkwardly, and she didn't even hit hard on the playground equipment. It looked a little red, and within hours she had a shiner. I just wanted to tell the story, because it looked so much worse than it was. And I'm confident they are wonderful, attentive, loving parents.

I am not so confident about Mariah's home life, but I am not quick to jump to conclusions about the pictures of her eye.

I'm getting antsy for the presser, and hoping I'm wrong about what we will learn. :(

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There is suppose to be a news conference to update at 3:30 EST today...

Longest 30 minutes.... waiting and waiting for that press conference.. 15 minutes to go!

sounds like their focus is inside the house if NCIS is there.
Not really, crime scene tape was taken down overnight being put back up, NCIS on scene waiting for Sheriff to make a statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member