Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy has said so little with so many words. He keeps repeating unimportant terms to take up time because he has little or nothing to really report. I wish people like this understood that there would be nothing wrong if they had simply cancelled the press conference with a statement saying they had no new developments to report.

EMS was there for safety of LE. Wont comment if they found anything.

It makes you wonder if she ever reached home on that Sunday.

Dang! I can't believe they have not found her [emoji22] I know le is working hard, and I'm not complaining about them. I'm just so sad for Mariah. The least someone could do is tell where she is!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WRAL NEWS in NC
@WRAL
·
36s
Investigators don't think other Onslow County children are in danger after disappearance of #MariahWoods

WRAL NEWS in NC
@WRAL
·
29s
Parents, family of #MariahWoods talking regularly to investigators in the search for the missing child

WRAL NEWS in NC
WRAL NEWS in NC
@WRAL
·
28s
Active search continues for #MariahWoods ... phenomenal cooperation and resources from county, local, neighboring areas and federal govt.

WRAL NEWS in NC
@WRAL
·
46s
ANY tips in the search for #MariahWoods should be called in to Onslow County Sheriff's Office: 910-455-3113

WRAL NEWS in NC
@WRAL
·
34s
Authorities asking Jacksonville neighbors to search sheds, barns, woods for #MariahWoods
WRAL NEWS in NC
WRAL NEWS in NC
@WRAL
·
2m
Many leads in search for #MariahWoods came from community tips, including since-disproven surveillance images
WRAL NEWS in NC
WRAL NEWS in NC
@WRAL
·
2m
Nearly 100 interviews and 140 leads in the search for #MariahWoods #AmberAlert

This guy has said so little with so many words. He keeps repeating unimportant terms to take up time because he has little or nothing to really report. I wish people like this understood that there would be nothing wrong if they had simply cancelled the press conference with a statement saying they had no new developments to report.
I turned it off. It was giving me anxiety

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's an opportunity to plead for assistance.

I don't know if I believe him. let's see if they still allow civilians to search today as planned

A lot of freakin' chatter from the sheriff to say nothing has changed.

Sheriff says he doesn't know where the adults are. He probably does but GOOD LORD! What kind of an answer was that.

About the parents “we’ve talked to them and they’ve talked to us”. And then “I don’t know where they are”

That was in response to are the parents cooperating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone else thinking there are new developments, but not in time for the presser to be updated? Or that LE didn't want to tip their hands before knowing more?

I don't like this Sheriff. When asked where the parents were, he laughed and said "I don't know where they are!" Come on.

Did he say a few moments ago "what we've found or haven't found I'm not releasing this at this point"?

Maybe there is some reason that they want to keep the story in the news. Canceling the press conferences would cause people to stop reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess