Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Under the back porch �� Sadly she was still alive while police were searching right outside of the trailer she was being held in.
I remember getting literally sick when I read this.

This is true for where I live too. Some areas more rural than others but the resources and services are not like what most places would have. I figured that's why they brought in the Marines to assist in the church.

There is a large Marine base that is very close to where she went missing. The search area includes part of the base.

So to give you guys some information that you might find interesting, I have a story for you that is similar to the quote below I have a website that is for Girl Meets World which was a kids show on Disney Channel. The show has since been cancelled but I still have it to update fans on the projects that the actors are doing. Before we got word that the show was cancelled fans had seen where Disney Channel Canada had listed "Girl Meets Goodbye" as the series finale. I had contactd the Mom of one of the child actors on the show who told me they hadn't heard anything & she went to Disney Channel Canda site and told me that she wasn't seeing what was showin in the screen shot I sent her. This made me do some digging becuase I could tell that the screen shot was not fake. Well what happend was I searched "Disney Channel Girl Meets World" and it showed on Google that they had listed it on the website as a sereis finale HOWEVER when you clicked the link it was showing that they had removed that part. I told the Mom I think someone on Disney Channel Canada had messed up and she totally agreed. What happend was someone accidentally published it when they were not supposed to and that's why it was showing in Google. What they did to correct it was they removed the series finale part off the Disney Canada post but like I said it still showed on the Google search that they messed up & that was how we figured it out. I have included the Girl Meets World pics to show you what i mean. In the picture on the left it shows how Disney Channel Canada listed it as series finale and image on the right shows when you searched it showed on Google that they had listed it even tho they removed it.

24273340_10154857847346851_737450298_n.jpg 24251946_10154857847326851_1034420845_n.jpg

Everything matches up in the article except the part that a body was found... wonder if it’s a cached headline that was since edited due to a premature release?!

1e5a66c42127f9d886ddbad483a7da04.jpg

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/201...sidents-to-search-their-properties-for-mariah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you link info about differing stories on their whereabouts this weekend? I guess I missed that somehow. TIA

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

A friend of the family did an interview with one of the media outlets and said they were out of town for a few days and had just returned on Sunday. Sorry I don't have a link, but it was posted in the first thread. Other than that one source, I don't know if it's been verified.

If I woke up to my 3 year old missing from her bed and was concerned enough to call LE, I think I'd be too nervous to send my sons to school. I probably wouldn't want them out of my sight.

If I woke up to my 3 year old missing from her bed and was concerned enough to call LE, I think I'd be too nervous to send my sons to school. I probably wouldn't want them out of my sight.

There's no way my kids would be going to school. They would refuse and I would not let them.

oh no, i that's true it is so sad.

So to give you guys some information that you might find interesting, I have a story for you that is similar to the quote below I have a website that is for Girl Meets World which was a kids show on Disney Channel. The show has since been cancelled but I still have it to update fans on the projects that the actors are doing. Before we got word that the show was cancelled fans had seen where Disney Channel Canada had listed "Girl Meets Goodbye" as the series finale. I had contactd the Mom of one of the child actors on the show who told me they hadn't heard anything & she went to Disney Channel Canda site and told me that she wasn't seeing what was showin in the screen shot I sent her. This made me do some digging becuase I could tell that the screen shot was not fake. Well what happend was I searched "Disney Channel Girl Meets World" and it showed on Google that they had listed it on the website as a sereis finale HOWEVER when you clicked the link it was showing that they had removed that part. I told the Mom I think someone on Disney Channel Canada had messed up and she totally agreed. What happend was someone accidentally published it when they were not supposed to and that's why it was showing in Google. What they did to correct it was they removed the series finale part off the Disney Canada post but like I said it still showed on the Google search that they messed up & that was how we figured it out. I have included the Girl Meets World pics to show you what i mean. In the picture on the left it shows how Disney Channel Canada listed it as series finale and image on the right shows when you searched it showed on Google that they had listed it even tho they removed it.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Have been quietly following along...felt awful about this from the beginning. So many little ones as of late, it feels like. I hate that we already “know” the outcome, even if we don’t know what exactly happened, or the who/what/when. It surprised me that there was no family at the PC, I feel like often times they are there, if nothing else to plead with the public. None of this rings true. Where are you little one?

Also, am I correct in understanding the brothers went to school that morning?

That’s makes sense willenfan- thank you for the photos and the detailed explanation.

Big girl meets world fans in this house too- [emoji4]

I just can NOT imagine having one of mine missing - and my human kids are 27 and 30. When my son (the now 30 year old) was deployed to Iraq then to Afghanistan, I nearly worried myself to death - literally.
With every hour that passes, my hope for a safe return of Mariah grows dimmer. On one hand, I hope someone has her so she is not out in the elements. On the other hand,...well, I don't want to consider what may be happening if someone does have her. I'll just continue to pray that she is found safe. That way, I will know she is safe, either way. Either found safe still here or safe with Our Heavenly Father.

Makes two of us! Especially if you thought your daughter had been kidnapped.

Have been quietly following along...felt awful about this from the beginning. So many little ones as of late, it feels like. I hate that we already “know” the outcome, even if we don’t know what exactly happened, or the who/what/when. It surprised me that there was no family at the PC, I feel like often times they are there, if nothing else to plead with the public. None of this rings true. Where are you little one?

Also, am I correct in understanding the brothers went to school that morning?

I believe that it is what has been posted up thread.

It surprised me as well that no family seemed to be at the presser. Maybe it's just my own morbid curiosity but I would be interested to see some reactions today. I remember seeing Susan Smith's face during an interview and her attempt to appear upset yet not one tear was shed...

It surprised me as well that no family seemed to be at the presser. Maybe it's just my own morbid curiosity but I would be interested to see some reactions today. I remember seeing Susan Smith's face during an interview and her attempt to appear upset yet not one tear was shed...

I was just on the phone with my mom and this is the exact same thing she said. I just hope this case has a happier ending than the Susan Smith one.

This is a very sad case that I am just reading about.

What I dont understand is how the Mom saw the child a full hour earlier when she checked on her but the boyfriend was the last person to see the child because he says he told the child to go back to bed around midnight.

So if the boyfriend was actually the last one to see the child then where was he and why didnt the Mom also see the child then? Werent they both in the same room?
You would think they both would have seen her at the same time.

"Kristy Woods told WITN-TV in Greenville that she last saw Mariah about 11 p.m. Sunday when she checked on her. She said her boyfriend saw the child about midnight when she got up and he told her to go back to bed."

ETA: And from same link then this below cant be true because she said the boyfriend saw the child at midnight so why is she saying after 11pm here. She should have said after midnight unless she herself does not believe the boyfriend.

"Kristy Woods told authorities she thinks Mariah Kay Woods was abducted from their home near Jacksonville sometime after 11 p.m. Sunday."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a0619edfa05_story.html?utm_term=.6f55e2bdbc43

She could have checked in on her, and her siblings, before turning in for the night. The bf may not have been asleep yet, or was awakened by Mariah, around an hour or so later, and told her to go back to bed.

This is just me, but, I normally peek in the door to see if mine are asleep, as I'm on my way to bed. I'm a night owl so they usually were/are. When my kids/grandkids were Mariah's age, I'd try to stay awake until I was sure they'd drifted off.

At age three, if one of them had gotten up, I'd not have just said, "Go back to bed". When they woke in the middle of the night, they usually had a reason (scary nightmare, potty issue, storm woke them, etc...). I never went into helicopter mode, but, I would walk them back to their room, reassure them, and tuck them back into their bed. I'd try to stay awake until they fell back to sleep. I also used a baby monitor until the kids were up pretty good size (3 to 4-ish), to help us hear them.

I don't know what to make of this one. I know the Sherin Matthews case turned out to be terrible. This mother has made public pleas, though, and seems sincere. If someone knew that they had a habit of leaving doors unlocked, they could have walked right in there and picked the child up. Some folks sleep like a rock. It would take a nuclear explosion to wake them up. Maybe a nearby <modsnip - term not allowed here> got wind they didn't lock up. Could Mariah have heard something and woke up? But, the bf told her to go on back to bed? I know it's not likely, but, stranger things have happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a reward offered in this case? If not, I wonder why? It’s the holiday season and I’m sure some people could be motivated to come forward with what they know if there is something in it for them.

Aliyah, a name like that, I think. It took years for charges. The little girl with the very sad face?

This was such a heartbreaking story. Just her photo alone made it clear she lived a very sad life. I can still see her sweet face. :(

Aliayah Lunsford. One of my first cases. Her sad little face haunts me. We have many threads for her. And mom's trial was recently postponed again. http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Mother-of-missing-girl-charged-with-murder-399875421.html

Here is Aliayah thread #13: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Lunsford-3-Lewis-Co-24-Sep-2011-13-*Arrest*

Oh, Aliayah. Such a sad, sad case. Once you see her sad little face, you know something isn't right -- you can tell her sadness goes very deep into her body & soul. I can see that picture in my mind right now -- no one who has seen it could ever forget it, IMO.

I hope the news here will be good for this little one and different from so many of the others. Hoping, but it's a tuff tug to think positively here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog