Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Woods looks like he hasn't slept in days. I get the impression that they are in North Carolina right now because they are willing to help in the search. Hopefully he has his sons?

Mom might've checked on her before going to bed and boyfriend was still up at midnight. *If* Mariah was really there.

Yeah, my thoughts too. I believe the trailer has the master bedroom on one side, living room and kitchen in the middle and then two small bedroom on the other side. So if bf was in the living room, he would see her before she got to mom sleeping at the other end of the house.

Bio dad and his fiancée was just on HLN live
Both crying and very very upset
Broke my heart
Both have been cleared they said

I wonder this too. I remember a case recently- can’t remember the child’s name but her mom said the 3 year old was sick and was missing in morning. Eventually, she was arrested after one of the older siblings were separated from her and felt comfortable enough to tell what he had seen happen to his sister. Does anyone remember this case? It was fairly recent. I think the siblings probably can confirm last time little Mariah was seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking more along the lines of CPS removing them. It seems to happen a lot when a sibling goes missing.

I wonder this too. I remember a case recently- can’t remember the child’s name but her mom said the 3 year old was sick and was missing in morning. Eventually, she was arrested after one of the older siblings were separated from her and felt comfortable enough to tell what he had seen happen to his sister. Does anyone remember this case? It was fairly recent. I think the siblings probably can confirm last time little Mariah was seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aliyah, a name like that, I think. It took years for charges. The little girl with the very sad face?

Alex Woods looks like he hasn't slept in days. I get the impression that they are in North Carolina right now because they are willing to help in the search. Hopefully he has his sons?

Doesn't he live in NC? I thought he lives in a town not too far from Jacksonville

Omg I have so much to catch up on! LOL. The last time I read was the end of thread 1. Going to catch up on today's news. I hope they find Mariah safe.

Recent posts on info gleaned from the newsinonsley site have been removed and the site is now off-limits. It has come to light that it doesn't even constitute MSM / local news and the "reporter" is not a qualified journalist. Please continue to stick with MSM for factual information and drop any discussion based on info from the newsinonsley site.

Thanks.

I know that we suspect the parents but remember the case of the little girl who was taken by an SO and found under a neighbors trailer? I think her name started with an L, Lindsey maybe? What if its a case like that?

PS: Still catching up. Only on page 5

Honestly don't know exactly how I feel about the press conference and Mariah's vanishing . The sheriff's office released a pic of a woman and little girl early this morning claiming it was Mariah in Wal Mart. Even after the REAL Mom came forward saying it was her-they chose to leave it on their social media account.
Then during the press conference he said he didn't know where mom and bf were. Aren't most parents of missing children present at these press conferences?
Also, it Mariah has been found and he really doesn't know where they are -he can't release the news until she is notified.JMO
About the search of the pond -he said that its normal for EMS to be near for the safety of the officers. Then he said -if anything was found or wasnt found they were keeping it close to the vest. *imo -I believe they found something.
Bothers me he claims he doesn't know where the parents are at. And the comment about when asked when they were cooperating with him- we talk to them they talk to us.
Also -there has been lots of talk about a hospital. Most hospitals do have morgues. Isn't that where they would take her to be identified. And if Mom can't be found -they have to wait on Dad.
And what happened to the evening press conference?
i can't even wrap my mind around all of this.
Mariah where are you?

I was just looking at the poster about missing Mariah, they are listing her hair colour as "brown", all her pictures it looks blonde. The mother also said in her appeal that her hair was brown.

I find this odd or am I reading too much into this?

Edit - wrong link

Her hair is brown. But it is a light brown that looks blonde in some photos.

Honestly don't know exactly how I feel about the press conference and Mariah's vanishing . The sheriff's office released a pic of a woman and little girl early this morning claiming it was Mariah in Wal Mart. Even after the REAL Mom came forward saying it was her-they chose to leave it on their social media account.
Then during the press conference he said he didn't know where mom and bf were. Aren't most parents of missing children present at these press conferences?
Also, it Mariah has been found and he really doesn't know where they are -he can't release the news until she is notified.JMO
About the search of the pond -he said that its normal for EMS to be near for the safety of the officers. Then he said -if anything was found or wasnt found they were keeping it close to the vest. *imo -I believe they found something.
Bothers me he claims he doesn't know where the parents are at. And the comment about when asked when they were cooperating with him- we talk to them they talk to us.
Also -there has been lots of talk about a hospital. Most hospitals do have morgues. Isn't that where they would take her to be identified. And if Mom can't be found -they have to wait on Dad.
And what happened to the evening press conference?
i can't even wrap my mind around all of this.
Mariah where are you?
Great post. None of this makes any sense.

I can’t wrap my head around any of this. Strange enough that the parents were not at the press conference (if they are innocent) but what about other family. Why is no one speaking out? I have a feeling she has been gone much longer. JMO. Bella Bond all over again. Everyone failed this poor baby.

Hi and welcome! I'm also in rural SE NC. Things really are different here versus other parts of the country. It is very rural and counties don't have the resources or services that most people 'expect'.

The press conference and media coverage is pretty typical for the area. People here don't easily give information and they tend to use diversion rather than answering uncomfortable questions. LE are pretty tight-lipped and don't share with the public.

Small towns don't have local media coverage so a lot of 'info' is passed by word of mouth. Basically a rumor mill with no official way to get to the true facts. It's a way of life.

This is true for where I live too. Some areas more rural than others but the resources and services are not like what most places would have. I figured that's why they brought in the Marines to assist in the church.

Yes, this case is reminding me so much of that one :(. Especially with all of the mixed stories about their whereabouts in the preceding days. This little girl's body could be anywhere :(.
Can you link info about differing stories on their whereabouts this weekend? I guess I missed that somehow. TIA

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member