Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone taken or been asked to take a polygraph yet?

I caught the part of the NG and AW interview that I had missed. Alex Woods said he lives 5 to 10 minutes away from the home of Mariah.
For some reason I thought he lived further away.
Must have been tough to be that close and be unable to see his children.
Also said that KW had falsified some papers and came to get the children from his home while he was at work during the short period he had custody.
He said that KW took them because the gf was at home with the children while he was working and it was said (by KW?) gf had no legal rights. IMO

I’ve been a “lurker” in websleuths back since caylee Anthony and this is one of the only cases I keep commenting on and losing sleep over. Despite who is responsible, the fact this little one is out there somewhere undiscovered is shaking me to the bone. I can’t even imagine how the family is dealing with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Blondie! :loveyou: :hug:
OT - U2 rocks! Blondie too!!

Now, where is Mariah? I'm not seeing a stranger driving by that night and taking Mariah. Also, I dont see Mariah able to walk very far alone. Moo

OT - U2 rocks! Blondie too!!

Now, where is Mariah? I'm not seeing a stranger driving by that night and taking Mariah. Also, I dont see Mariah able to walk very far alone. Moo

LE has stated they believe this was a targeted missing person. Other parents need not to worry. I am not insinuating, just reading between those lines they are giving out,

LE has not been particularly addressing the locals asking about any unknown vehicles, people, prowlers etc...instead stressing whether anyone saw the child on Sunday. In their way, imo, they are making it pretty clear that they are not looking for an intruder. But I feel certain that all of the "usual suspects" in the area have been checked out too.

My fear is that she won't be found, and that no confession comes...as with so many other missing child cases.

so sorry about your son. what a moving story. I truly believe in forgiveness in some circumstances and the healing power of it for the victim.

I am speaking about Mariah's mom possibly being a victim of DV in this case, and that trauma informed intervention for her could possibly help in this case.

Thank you. And I agree.

LE has stated they believe this was a targeted missing person. Other parents need not to worry. I am not insinuating, just reading between those lines they are giving out,
Targeted? Perhaps someone who wanted to get a message across to the family? I was thinking isolated. So confused.

LE has not been particularly addressing the locals asking about any unknown vehicles, people, prowlers etc...instead stressing whether anyone saw the child on Sunday. In their way, imo, they are making it pretty clear that they are not looking for an intruder. But I feel certain that all of the "usual suspects" in the area have been checked out too.

My fear is that she won't be found, and that no confession comes...as with so many other missing child cases.

Agree that the concentration is on the family but where do you get the "she won't be found, and that no confession comes...as with so many other missing child cases"?

What other cases?

Makes me wonder if little Mariah was being abused and it was taken too far and she ended up dead. Instead of calling for medical help they thought it was easier to dispose of the body. Whoever is covering for the other doesn't feel as bad for doing so because, in their head, "they didn't mean to kill her, it was an accident".
IMO, MOO :moo:
Co-sign.

I've been thinking along similar lines...as I also did in the cases of JonBenét Ramsey and also Caylee Anthony.

A reckless disregard for human life. But not an intentional murder.

Agree that the concentration is on the family but where do you get the "she won't be found, and that no confession comes...as with so many other missing child cases"?

What other cases?

Haleigh Cummings, Lisa Irwin, the little boy, name starts with E, Ayla Jennings, and many more.

I may be too late for this (im now about 10 pages behind) BUT JUST IN CASE, you can save as a .pdf from your browser

Your not to late. It is still open. I haven't wanted to close it. Praying my computer doesn't freeze. I clicked save as and the only 2 options are webpage complete and web page html only. Am I doing something incorrectly?

O/T I understand. Claustrophobic here {raises hand}. While it does not bother me in the woods, I've found myself feeling it try to creep in while in the water. My s/o is a certified diver. I know, 100%, for sure, that I could not do that. It gets to me thinking about my s/o down there. Large department/box stores can get to me too. It's hard to explain because these are open spaces...

Maybe it’s because you can’t see the outside in those spaces - sunlight, sky, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay