Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the house with the dressers was abandoned?
Yes. But as an HVAC tech, he could have either been aware of it from previously servicing their unit when they lived there, or run across it while out working and checked it out.

This has actually made me uncomfortable about having service guys in. I try to assume they are hardworking, upstanding people. I have always kind of assumed that companies who send service people into homes check out their backgrounds a bit, if only because of liability issues.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone for updating for those of us who couldn’t get the live feeds to work. RIP, Mariah 💔👼🏼

Body found in water by dive team in Pender County.

I'm thinking Holly Shelter area.

I wonder why it's so important to state that Mariah "died of unnatural causes?" It's stated twice in this one page. Just wondering if anyone would know.
I think it was emphasized so that a judge would note that and set an appropriately high, or no, bail.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I believe the press conference was from 53 & Shaw. Pender County. News 12 - found at 5:30 - found by dive team.

I’m listening to News 12 probably from live link that drove me insane.

How cruel ! Putting a child's lifeless body in water. #loseroftheyear

[emoji22] RIP precious girl

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not surprised. Destroying a car isn't a "temper tantrum" as someone said in the previous thread.

It's scary, unbridled rage.

Sick.
Yeah. Real tough guy terrorizing women,and children.

I had two news channels on live stream and nothing then I saw the tail end of the conference on Spectrum TV. :tantrum:

Argh, and Spectrum said my Flash app failed. I've never seen so much trouble with local news streaming pressers. I almost miss the clunky Periscope app that some LE use.

And on Twitter half the time the main news accounts in this part of N.C. doesn't bother to retweet reporters. If I had an account I'd tell them to monitor it. Josh Birch keeps tweeting "full coverage" but there isn't any coverage, full or otherwise.

Grr.

Be at peace sweet Mariah, I pray for justice for you and pray for your family the truly loves you.

TO ALL:

When people post just a FB link, can you include what exactly is being linked? A summary at least.
Some of us do not have FB and refuse to use it......I (and others) feel like we are missing out on something important.

Thanks!
I have Facebook but sometimes the links posted do not take me to a page or post, but only to my timeline for some reason. Without a description, I have no idea what to put in the search bar to find it myself.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Someone had to tell LE about the Holly Shelter location, they didn't just pick that location. Someone other than BF.

They must have had some info that took them to that location to find her.

My heart breaks for Mariah's family - poor choices were made and they will have to live with those choices for the rest of their lives, but my heart still breaks for them. Only person who gets zero sympathy from me is the person whom is responsible for taking her precious life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo