Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest in Peace sweet angel, you are forever free, and forever three.:rose::rose::rose:

I'm so tired of following missing/dead children cases. I'm so angry right now.

Did it say where?

There was a twitter feed where reporter who was at the corner of Hwy 53 and Shaw Road in Pender County, NC, about 25 miles from Mariah's home -- nothing there at the intersection other than several LE cars & HP -- otherwise just woods and one house across the road from where LE was blocking Shaw Rd. Things were starting to happen when the feed stopped. Dunno.

Hoping there will be another presser tomorrow !

I prayed and prayed that today would be the day this angel was brought home. God weeps that another of his children has been "discarded." But he wraps her in his embrace.
I'm so glad that she has been "recovered" and hopefully LE will now have evidence enough to convict the heartless soul/souls that perpetrated the violence on this child. I'm sickened by the number of children recently that have lost their lives way too early!

I disagree about before Thanksgiving, they asked for video of Sunday and Monday. Not before that.

LE may be looking for a timeline. Mom is claiming she was alive Sunday into Monday. The police may be trying to prove she wasnt alive well before that. They are looking to rule in or rule out Sunday into Monday as the time of death. I think she has been gone longer than that. JMO

Yes, I know but it still doesn't sit right with me. I want to hear the words "life in prison" or "death penalty."
I followed that case, and know exactly what you mean. What he did to that baby... They called it the worst case of sexual trauma they had ever seen... And that was from a doctor who specialized in autopsies of murdered children.

60 years. With good behavior he won't serve anywhere near that. And with the plea deal he made, he won't have to register as a sex offender. 60 years is nowhere near enough.

To bring this back to Mariah, I strongly suspect SA, and I'm very concerned that they won't find her soon enough to prove SA. I want this to get the death penalty, or at least LWOP. I don't want to see a 60 year sentence where he will be paroled in 30 and be back on the streets to harm other children. [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The thread title needs to be changed :tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members