Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, lets think this through.

With his high bond, I am going to speculate that Earl is the main suspect for murdering Mariah. How would it be possible for Mom not to have known he was hurting her? She was in the same house (a small house, no less).

---Mom sleeps hard, head nothing. (I don't think this is possible, but ....)
---Mom is either medicated or high, not hearing what happened
---Mom wasn't home, didn't know he hurt Mariah
---Mom knew he hurt her, helped conceal
---Mom knew/thought he hurt her, didn't know where she was put

What else am I missing? Its early here.

Mom was submissive and let him be the "daddy" and he was too severe. Maybe she was having "accidents" potty trining and he "punished" her. Mom may not have know extent of punishment. I went to the store for 15 minutes and the man I was with for 2 years was drowning my 3 year old (during that time) because she peed in her pants. I got back and miraculously she was revived (not by me or him but by something greater I believe). I had tried to be a good mother but I had been taught that "daddys" dole out punishments and moms close their ears. When my "daddy" started to harm my 3 year old son (his grandson and my mom had her ears closed only two feet away)...I was finished with trusting them. I raised my children alone and am so very thankful for they all reached adulthood and that is miraculous.

I usually don't share personally but just feel compelled to explain how something may happen...no matter how educated or rich one might be.

This is so sad. Another child dead because of boyfriend. I wish women would get smart. A DECENT man will not shack up with a woman and three children because he knows what that entails...he knows the attachments children would develop, he knows a 'friends with benefits' situation would confuse and harm the children. Why did this 'waste of oxygen' not have his own place that he needed to mooch off a single mom? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ladies if you have kids be very cautious about who you let into your home where your kids are! Your home is their home and their safe place. When you drag some loser-*advertiser censored* fool in to shack up with you your kids have to put up with how much foolishness? Why?? Why why why? So you can get laid? Oh I am sick to my stomach over this! I wish I could rip that moron's throat out.

If they know it was a homicide and he moved the body, I wonder why he wasn’t charged with murder as well? I wonder if someone else could be involved and he covered it up?
They charge what they feel they can prove in court. They think they have enough evidence to tie him to the body disposal BARD. They don't (yet) have sufficient evidence to prove BARD that he is the one who killed her.

[For newbies, BARD = beyond a reasonable doubt]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

God bless this precious, angelic, beautiful child.

Keep shining like the bright star you are little one. Such a short life you unfairly lived, yet you will be loved and revered always!

My heart, like many others, is absolutely and completely broken. This sweet angel has touched me in a TREMENDOUS way............

Have you seen his interviews? Because he did fight for them. It just got to the point that he didn’t have the financial resources to keep taking her back to court.

Sadly, in this case and many many many others, the suggestion to "follow the money" is sage advice. Financial means (or lack thereof) are at the bottom of so many tragedies and travesties in this world.

Legal expert on WCTI commented that he did not believe EK led them to her, but likely someone else, when discussing whether someone else may/may not have had knowledge after the fact.

They must have had some info that took them to that location to find her.

Rest in Peace Mariah

My thoughts are with Alex and your brothers.

Lots of deer hunters in that area, hopefully Deer Cams picked up something.

I can't do this anymore. My precious granddaughter will soon turn 3. I'm going to take a long break from here. Over and out.

Praying for the brave souls who carry out these search and rescue/recovery missions. I can't imagine what they saw today and I know it will haunt them forever. Peace be with them. Gulp.

I wonder if he had a buddy help him steal the dressers and the buddy unknowingly helped dispose of her body somehow? Moo

In the Holly Shelter Creek? if so, there is a recreational use area there with trails and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo