Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the Statue of Liberty. I got the press conference after it was over. Go figure!

IKWYM Spectrum promised to go right to the PC as soon as it started but instead had to give Sports scores and only got to it for the final 30 seconds,.

One of the news channels W something had a map with the church just above, and the body find spot marked about where Shaw goes over the river. I don't know how accurate their pin was.

Found in water. So sad. I hope they are able to get enough evidence to figure out everything that happened. I am so sad and angry.

I think this whole case turned yesterday after the sheriff announced he met with a family member for quite some time and said he wanted to bring Mariah home to “her.” I think this family member gave him enough info to make an arrest last night and info about a possible location where Mariah could be found. JMO

Yes, so thankful this sweet angel was found and can be put to rest. Thinking of Danielle Stislicki today on the 1 year anniversary of her disappearance and heartbroken that any parent has to live a single day not knowing where there child is. It's beyond cruel when these perps deliberately withhold victims' whereabouts inflicting even more pain. Praying that all of the children who entered God's kingdom too soon welcomed Mariah with a celebration to make her smile from ear to ear. RIP, sweet girl.

I prayed and prayed that today would be the day this angel was brought home. God weeps that another of his children has been "discarded." But he wraps her in his embrace.
I'm so glad that she has been "recovered" and hopefully LE will now have evidence enough to convict the heartless soul/souls that perpetrated the violence on this child. I'm sickened by the number of children recently that have lost their lives way too early!

I followed that case, and know exactly what you mean. What he did to that baby... They called it the worst case of sexual trauma they had ever seen... And that was from a doctor who specialized in autopsies of murdered children.

60 years. With good behavior he won't serve anywhere near that. And with the plea deal he made, he won't have to register as a sex offender. 60 years is nowhere near enough.

To bring this back to Mariah, I strongly suspect SA, and I'm very concerned that they won't find her soon enough to prove SA. I want this to get the death penalty, or at least LWOP. I don't want to see a 60 year sentence where he will be paroled in 30 and be back on the streets to harm other children. [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Which case was that?

“An email from the FBI after the news conference said Woods' body was recovered in Shelter Creek along Shaw Highway in Pender County.”

http://m.wbrc.com/story/36979464/news-conference-called-in-mariah-woods-case

attachment.php

Attachments

• Shelter Creek.jpg
    Shelter Creek.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 573
Legal expert on WCTI commented that he did not believe EK led them to her, but likely someone else, when discussing whether someone else may/may not have had knowledge after the fact.

That interview is still on the replay at http://www.wcti12.com/livestream Hit the red bar at about the -28:00 or -29:00 mark. The time will continue to move so for example in 10 minutes you would click on the -37:00 mark. It'll eventually scroll out.

It's worth the pain of trying to locate the right time spot - very interesting comments from the former DA.

I think this whole case turned yesterday after the sheriff announced he met with a family member for quite some time and said he wanted to bring Mariah home to “her.” I think this family member gave him enough info to make an arrest last night and info about a possible location where Mariah could be found. JMO
Very possible.....wonder who it was?

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Courts need to stop giving mothers default custody. The bio father wanted custody but sadly did not have the $ to proceed thru the courts. Bio fathers are so screwed in our system.

although I persoanlly agree with you about this, we also can't blame women for actions that men do. Sure, we as women should and do know better than to trust men who are not the bio fathers, (although some bio dads and some bio moms also are not safe for kids either), it is the man in this case who killed Mariah. Mariah did not die bc her mom lived with a bf - she died bc the bf killed her. It is hard not to blame women and victim-blame bc as a society we have been brainwashed to vilify women and hold them responsible for the actions of men, whether it is rape, abuse, incest, or murder. But the fact is, the only person guilty is the one who killed Mariah. If men did not abuse, rape, and kill children, women would not need to be so careful.
Personally, knowing that men pose a risk, I will not put my child at risk. But we can't blame women for men's violence.

This is so sad. Another child dead because of boyfriend. I wish women would get smart. A DECENT man will not shack up with a woman and three children because he knows what that entails...he knows the attachments children would develop, he knows a 'friends with benefits' situation would confuse and harm the children. Why did this 'waste of oxygen' not have his own place that he needed to mooch off a single mom? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ladies if you have kids be very cautious about who you let into your home where your kids are! Your home is their home and their safe place. When you drag some loser-*advertiser censored* fool in to shack up with you your kids have to put up with how much foolishness? Why?? Why why why? So you can get laid? Oh I am sick to my stomach over this! I wish I could rip that moron's throat out.

Courts need to stop giving mothers default custody. The bio father wanted custody but sadly did not have the $ to proceed thru the courts. Bio fathers are so screwed in our system.

Are they going to charge the "egg donor" as well?

Body found in:
Shelter Creek along Shaw Highway in Pender County

How far was this from where they lived?

So glad she was found and can be laid to rest with dignity and much love. So many people came together to show her the respect and care she deserves but did not get in her 3 short years. RIP Mariah. Justice is coming, baby girl.[emoji257]

attachment.php

Attachments

• dawson.png
    dawson.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 1,309
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors