Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It all sounds like meth. When you meth users you always have children suffering because of the hyper-sexualization issue with associated with meth. It's a disgusting problem.

Can someone hold my hand and explain what the new documents mean?

The oldest son was SA by someone. Who? When?

The oldest son is not AW biological child? Then who's his daddy & why wouldn't CPS place him with his biological parent and not with granny?
I think someone has misunderstood the documents (for some reason that is not clear to me) to mean that the oldest child is not AW's. I don't think that is true.

it's not clear who he means by "she". it could be the third party (friend of social worker) or the social worker. He refers to other party notifying LE - other party being social worker (SW) or the friend of SW?

Yeah and it's all out there for public view now.

The statements are alot of he said she said stuff. The court documents shows bio dads girlfriend assaulted Kristy - then bio dad girlfriend went to magistrate office and filed a complaint that she was assaulted by Kristy. So who really knows what happened.

This is all such a mess and now even more is out there about the children that has no business being out there. Those two boys need to be taken someplace where they can be the prime focus, get counseling away from all this dysfunction.

One of the scariest things in the documents are that in a document date stamped 6/28/2016 AW alleges that KW "wanted to cover it up" and not talk about what happened with their son. He also stated that KW has a "willingness to lie to cover up and hide things."
Where are these documents everyone is talking about?

Since it was in MSM and alleged by the bio dad in court documents stamped by the court, technically it was fair to discuss. Of course sensitivity is necessary. I think we were all trying to be as general and sensitive as possible without naming names or even spelling things out, so to speak.
possible
I'm okay with it if the forum is okay with it, and it's discussed with sensitivity. I know it's like the toothpaste can't go back into the tube example.

I don't blame AW for this, but I do hold the media networks to a higher standard as they should be more aware of allegations regarding minors being out in public. He's upset and angry (he doesn't seem violent angry, he seems legitimately and reasonably angry) but the media should call a lawyer before publishing something like this?

And then when you look at the content, the damage to those poor kids! It's just unending what has been done to them!

I'm okay with it if the forum is okay with it, and it's discussed with sensitivity. I know it's like the toothpaste can't go back into the tube example.

I don't blame AW for this, but I do hold the media networks to a higher standard as they should be more aware of allegations regarding minors being out in public. He's upset and angry (he doesn't seem violent angry, he seems legitimately and reasonably angry) but the media should call a lawyer before publishing something like this?

And then when you look at the content, the damage to those poor kids! It's just unending what has been done to them!

iMO at the very least they should be redacting the names of the minors. In the rush to publish and beat the competition common sense flies out the window.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My apologies. I jumped the gun and did not stop to read for myself.

There is a screenshot of a report where the bio dad of the 10 year old makes the suggestion about the other kids not being safe.

This changes things.

What I ask you is to please discuss it delicately and then move on. Once this info is out there what is there left to say? Understand that your words are being read by people close to the case who have done nothing wrong. Maybe at some point, your post will be read by the boys.

Be sensitive, don't' keep bringing it up and arguing, move on.

Thank you,
Tricia

I used drugs for close to 20 years. A month from today will mark 7 years clean. I really don't think those are drugs in that pic. All (& trust me there were many) users I've known over the years kept a "kit", usually a tray or mirrored tray if they were snorters, or a bag if they were shooting. I've seen people lay out a line on the corner of a table, but that's exceedingly rare, & in most cases would be because they were a guest sharing dope with people who lived there who didn't have a tray. Even in that case, most people would've gotten a plate, not just used corner of the table. Add to all this, if they had been laying out lines on the corner of the table, there wouldn't have been any visual evidence left. No crumbs, lol.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Congrats on being 7 years sober!
My dad just celebrated his 10 years of sobriety.
He was addicted to cocaine for almost a year.

If the screenshot with the minor's name is on this thread or anywhere please alert. It needs to be removed be redacted.

If the docs are only linked to on this thread then that is fine.

Thank you,
Tricia

the court docs say one things and AW wrote rebuttals that disagree with the court's findings and KW's claims. AW did acknowledge that the older child was not safe to have around the younger children. AW claims KW refused him visitation bc he had a gf. Its a lot of he said-she said, but the fact is that the older boy was assaulted by EK prior to the weekend of Mariah's death and social services was involved, and that he was also SA'd to the point of needing to be kept away from younger children without supervision.
This temp parenting order is from June 2016, and AW states that the two younger children had already been removed from KW bc it was unsafe for them to be around the oldest child. Is this the only time the kids were removed from KW?

Thanks for the summary. I'm a bit confused about the bolded -- why, if the oldest boy was a victim of SA, was he not to be around the younger children without supervision? Were there fears that he might be an aggressor himself? Just trying to connect the various stories surrounding the incidents described across this group (swill?) of documents.

Very worried about the kids, if they were exposed to what we've been reading about they have a troubling time ahead. A ten year old witnessing SA is scary. This is a mess and I'm so sad over it.

The minors' names aren't quoted anywhere in the thread, or even initials.

I think it is highly unethical for the media to publish those documents un-redacted. Has AW said in interviews whether all three children were temporarily in his care a year ago. His hand-writing is too difficult for me to decipher.

Here is a redacted transcription of the first two pages of the handwritten report. This was AW's rebuttal to KW's custody petition filed with the court on 6/28/16.

Edit: I don't feel comfortable leaving this up so I am deleting it.

Thanks for the summary. I'm a bit confused about the bolded -- why, if the oldest boy was a victim of SA, was he not to be around the younger children without supervision? Were there fears that he might be an aggressor himself? Just trying to connect the various stories surrounding the incidents described across this group (swill?) of documents.

This is so troubling. I'm worried for the boys, especially the 10 yr old and what he's been witness and exposed too.

In general.

A child in a situation like this is a victim. But it is giving them mixed messages. Due to the mixed messages and the confusion over sexual matters that is created in their mind, it can end up with the victim displaying inappropriate behaviors of various kinds.

Their language might be different, they might use 'adult' language and talk about sexual acts. They might expose themselves. Lots of things, because they've had an abuser telling them these things are okay to do with the abuser, it's expected of them with the abuser. How is a child supposed to make sense of it all? They can't!

ETA this might also manifest in a child who has 'seen' SA. Again, it's something that's giving them mixed messages that they are too young and not equipped to handle, and sometimes that confusion over what they've seen or experienced comes out in their behavior, their words, their language, and the way they play act and interact with other children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outsidecreativ