Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the scariest things in the documents are that in a document date stamped 6/28/2016 AW alleges that KW "wanted to cover it up" and not talk about what happened with their son. He also stated that KW has a "willingness to lie to cover up and hide things."

all 3 kids are AW's. we do not know who perpetrated SA on the oldest child. we do know EK physically assaulted the oldest child in June/July of 2016.

Thank you. That is what I was thinking, but wanted to make sure I understood what I was reading.

Every worst fear coming true in this case! I feel sick thinking about what these poor children have been through. Mariah didn't stand a chance. I hope the boys get all the help they will need to heal. This is a nightmare!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One of the scariest things in the documents are that in a document date stamped 6/28/2016 AW alleges that KW "wanted to cover it up" and not talk about what happened with their son. He also stated that KW has a "willingness to lie to cover up and hide things."

I noticed this as well. I think its very telling about her character when this was noted over a year before Mariah went missing. She seems to be ok being shady.

double post

nothing about HC having kids and SA.
There is a third party who tried to resolve things with KW and KW allegedly did nothing, so the third party called LE.

I read it again. I think AW stated that KW lied... claiming HC had children who had been sexually abused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m so confused.

As far as I can tell, nothing mentions who sexually assaulted the oldest child, right?

And did I read correctly that HC has a child who had also been sexually abused?

And... a missing person... where EK was listed as the victim???

Good grief, some parents can surely mess up their poor kids.

I can say with certainty that I did see that EK had "gone missing" at some point. It was on the "record" of his various and sundry infractions. Too bad he didn't permanently disappear.

I just do not get this at all. Why if this reported sexual abuse eas knownby LE and CPS- WHY was EK not arrested back then?!?!?! I just don’t get it!!!!!

This particular instance was not related to EK.

People snort meth and chop and snort pills too.

I used drugs for close to 20 years. A month from today will mark 7 years clean. I really don't think those are drugs in that pic. All (& trust me there were many) users I've known over the years kept a "kit", usually a tray or mirrored tray if they were snorters, or a bag if they were shooting. I've seen people lay out a line on the corner of a table, but that's exceedingly rare, & in most cases would be because they were a guest sharing dope with people who lived there who didn't have a tray. Even in that case, most people would've gotten a plate, not just used corner of the table. Add to all this, if they had been laying out lines on the corner of the table, there wouldn't have been any visual evidence left. No crumbs, lol.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

this often occurs with inter-generational abuse and with familial alcoholism and drug abuse. the denial and repression is almost genetic (epigenetic) after a few generations.

all 3 kids are AW's. we do not know who perpetrated SA on the oldest child. we do know EK physically assaulted the oldest child in June/July of 2016.

Read it again. In regards to the SA:
AW states ‘I had to tell the social worker threw (sp) her friend that her child was caught with ****’

SA by the child of the DSS SOCIAL WORKER. Social workers name is further down the page.

OMG

RE drug use, people will hide it till the end and drugs like meth and heroin only stay in a person’s system for about 24-36hrs. They have a very short half-life. Methylphenidate/dextroamphetamine (Ritalin, Concerta, Aderall) have the same profile when testing for drugs. IMO there should be a chemical marker in the legitimately prescribed drugs to differentiate from street drugs.

**eta my point is that if mom and EK were doing drugs, with such a short half-life, they would have easily been “clean” when CPS tested them last year.

People who are involved in street drugs and participate in that type of culture have some ingenious ways of beating drug tests.

it's not clear who he means by "she". it could be the third party (friend of social worker) or the social worker. He refers to other party notifying LE - other party being social worker (SW) or the friend of SW?

Read it again. In regards to the SA:
AW states ‘I had to tell the social worker threw (sp) her friend that her child was caught with ****’

SA by the child of the DSS SOCIAL WORKER. Social workers name is further down the page.

OMG

I used drugs for close to 20 years. A month from today will mark 7 years clean. I really don't think those are drugs in that pic. All (& trust me there were many) users I've known over the years kept a "kit", usually a tray or mirrored tray if they were snorters, or a bag if they were shooting. I've seen people lay out a line on the corner of a table, but that's exceedingly rare, & in most cases would be because they were a guest sharing dope with people who lived there who didn't have a tray. Even in that case, most people would've gotten a plate, not just used corner of the table. Add to all this, if they had been laying out lines on the corner of the table, there wouldn't have been any visual evidence left. No crumbs, lol.

Congratulations on your recovery!

exactly! The crumbs would have been licked clean! I think it's a reflection of something on the table.

I suggest that if you aren't comfortable with the discussion, then don't participate in it. In past cases, we have used initials to discuss sensitive minor related events. While no one wants to be insensitive to the minor, sometimes these things need to be discussed.

I'm okay with it if the forum is okay with it, and it's discussed with sensitivity. I know it's like the toothpaste can't go back into the tube example.

I don't blame AW for this, but I do hold the media networks to a higher standard as they should be more aware of allegations regarding minors being out in public. He's upset and angry (he doesn't seem violent angry, he seems legitimately and reasonably angry) but the media should call a lawyer before publishing something like this?

And then when you look at the content, the damage to those poor kids! It's just unending what has been done to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse