Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an ex-parte emergency custody order. AW filed without KW present to get temp emerg custody.
the doc from the court found that HC attacked KW, and AW refused to return the kids to KW. AW contests that in his own writings. AW is the Defendant and KW is the Plaintiff.
No, they state that KW assaulted the gf. It is KW who was denying visitation, not the other way around.

I think we need a mod to check some of the comments on the last page or two.

I'm not comfortable with people copying info here about some of the alleged abuse of one of the surviving children....

there is an article linked 2 pages back where the gf said that she had a broken ankle and was trying to get to the court date, her messages were not being relayed and they had dismissed the case by the time she arrived.

What I do not understand in this case is why Dad's girlfriend didn't show up for court after KW assaulted her. CPS would have to take that seriously because they previously removed the children from her care. And CPS needs to complete an immediate assessment of AW's home so that he can regain custody of his son. It sounds like he tried to gain custody of both boys on Dec. 1 and the Court refused. And because his son doesn't like his girlfriend, perhaps moving her out of the home should be considered.

but, why does the child not like her? because of what mommy said? does he have children w this woman?

What I do not understand in this case is why Dad's girlfriend didn't show up for court after KW assaulted her. CPS would have to take that seriously because they previously removed the children from her care. And CPS needs to complete an immediate assessment of AW's home so that he can regain custody of his son. It sounds like he tried to gain custody of both boys on Dec. 1 and the Court refused. And because his son doesn't like his girlfriend, perhaps moving her out of the home should be considered.

Can someone please answer this? If a child is sexually assaulted, why would that child not be allowed to be around other children without supervision?

Was it confirmed that they weren’t there? Sorry I’m new and trying to catch up and not sure what I can ask or say. I thought I read they were there for thanksgiving just not in the pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It hasn’t been confirmed that Mariah an KW were not there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so, the maternal gma, whose mate has a drinking problem and "hasa volatile relationship" w the kids father, is where the kids should be? bull crap.

Pretty outrageous. The grandmother did nothing to protect the children when Mariah was alive. Signs of abuse and unhealthy relationships come naturally to a grandmother. I've been there and am still there.

Can someone please answer this? If a child is sexually assaulted, why would that child not be allowed to be around other children without supervision?

Solely based on the context in that paragraph, it sounds like it might have been 2 children and LE was brought in by the parent of the other party. If that's true, those juvenile records would obviously be sealed.

but, why does the child not like her? because of what mommy said? does he have children w this woman?

Mommy tried run over the gf in front of the kids. There probably has been plenty of parental alienation going on in this case from both sides. I don't know if AW has children with this woman.

And she didn't get along with AW's girlfriend and assaulted her. She sounds like she has her own serious anger management issues. If that's the case KW could very well be the abuser rather than the victim and she hooked up with a fellow abuser.

I tried to read these hand-written documents and am having trouble. It appears to say that AW was the father to the two younger children and that the oldest had been a victim of sexual assault. And wasn't supposed to be around the younger children and that's why the two youngest were temporarily removed from KW's care and given to their dad. If that is true, then why on earth would CPS put them back with her? Why wasn't the perp arrested and charged. If that is what has happened in this case, CPS does have some explaining to do.

http://www.wfmynews2.com/news/local...s-sexually-abused-by-moms-boyfriend/496965834

Okay. Call me crazy, but what I'm getting from the highlighted info is that AW was the father of Mariah and the younger son (the 5 year old son). It also implies that the oldest child (that would be the 10-year-old boy) was not AW's child?

Huh? I thought that all three of these children were his and KW's?

kids who experience repeated sexual abuse may possibly act it out on other kids. It sounds like there must have been multiple occasions if he posed a risk to the younger kids.

And this is most probably why mom and EK are saying the child is responsible for what happened to Mariah, as stated by AW.

Okay. Call me crazy, but what I'm getting from the highlighted info is that AW was the father of Mariah and the younger son (the 5 year old son). It also implies that the oldest child (that would be the 10-year-old boy) was not AW's child?

Huh? I thought that all three of these children were his and KW's?

That's my understanding of it.

that would make sense. sounds like the social worker and KW tried to work it out but KW wouldn't do anything, so AW called LE?
Solely based on the context in that paragraph, it sounds like it might have been 2 children and LE was brought in by the parent of the other party. If that's true, those juvenile records would obviously be sealed.

I feel, in an entire year, he couldn't go to CPS or Court to plea for the right to see his children? He wouldn't need and attorney for that. What would be the cost in that?

If the ex wife would not hand the children over, he would have to pay a lawyer to file a complaint. You cannot just walk into the courthouse and speak to someone.

You need to file paperwork with the help of an attorney. That can be costly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member