Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty outrageous. The grandmother did nothing to protect the children when Mariah was alive. Signs of abuse and unhealthy relationships come naturally to a grandmother. I've been there and am still there.

Totally agree with you and the post you replied to. Ridiculous that they put those kids with the grandmother. Who's husband ALLEGEDLY knew what had happened (per convo with coworker that AW and HC listened in on). Like u said where was gma when Mariah was being abused. She had to have noticed the black eyes. EK's history was no mystery to her either in sure since it sounds like she interacted with the kids often enough. Smh. Epitome of family dysfunction here. So sad. AW may not be perfect but he cares about those kids obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that's interesting, if it's the mom and bf accusing him of harming Mariah. Does Dad believe them or suspect this might be true? If the mom and bf are accusing the oldest buy, has CPS stepped in to investigate? Is the mom not concerned? I'm baffled!

I've closed the window down now that has the images of the notes, but I think they're actually old notes from the period where AW lost custody of the children back to KW, and it's like a list of all his complaints from that period for how he feels KW is not an appropriate custodial parent for the children? Without the window open to check, I don't remember the exact wording...it could just be that CPS didn't think the older child should be unsupervised around other children due to some inappropriate behaviors or language, and it would just need someone there to step in and take him aside and try to explain to him that it's not age-appropriate language/behavior.

In the NG interview with the bio dad and his fiancee, they were completely disputing that the older boy might have been in any way responsible for Mariah's death. They said that he's too small to be able to hurt a child that badly, that he doesn't weigh enough to even have the force. From what AW and HC heard on the speakerphone conversation with KW's dad, it was either EK or KW who was being alleged to have been hitting Mariah and caused her death. AW and HC seemed convinced that any suggestion from EK or KW that one of the boys might be involved was them trying to weasel out of it.

Hate to say this...but Mariah is likely the safest of these poor kids now.

In the Nancy Grace podcast interview, AW said that KW and EK were trying to blame Mariah's death on the 9 year old boy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Imo, there’s no need to give credence to the alleged kw and ek attempt to blame the child. Nothing substantiates this from facts disclosed, and it’s inappropriate.

This may have been posted already. Nancy Grace podcast from today (Dec 5th) with Ashley Wilcott(?) "Explosive documents". Trying to catch up but my other child.... I mean husband lol is recovering from surgery so it's been one of those days.
http://www.crimeonline.com/nancy/

:tantrum: I don't know how much more I can follow this case. Things that a child shouldn't even have heard about, much less witnessed or be a victim of. I don't want to know what the autopsy shows. Just for the love of kids, get those boys out of this environment, and into a safe place, with love, stability, protection, and counseling.

This may have been posted already. Nancy Grace podcast from today (Dec 5th) with Ashley Bancroft "Explosive documents". Trying to catch up but my other child.... I mean husband lol is recovering from surgery so it's been one of those days.
http://www.crimeonline.com/nancy/
Ha. I have one of those. Surgery this morning. Hi there!

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Oh, those poor children. Exposed to the worst of adult behaviour, the adults acting like children.

I'm okay with it if the forum is okay with it, and it's discussed with sensitivity. I know it's like the toothpaste can't go back into the tube example.

I don't blame AW for this, but I do hold the media networks to a higher standard as they should be more aware of allegations regarding minors being out in public. He's upset and angry (he doesn't seem violent angry, he seems legitimately and reasonably angry) but the media should call a lawyer before publishing something like this?

And then when you look at the content, the damage to those poor kids! It's just unending what has been done to them!
I just can't believe the news organization posted photos without redacting names of minors.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No, somebody up thread saw his interview where he said she was blaming the child.

And how convenient for them and devastating will it be IF they use AWs own handwritten words to place the blame on a child.

And how convenient for them and devastating will it be IF they use AWs own handwritten words to place the blame on a child.

There really is no defense or excuse for what happened to Mariah while in her mother's care.

There are a few places like that here, not sure about DCS policy. I can say that even observed UAs can be beaten. A friend of mine practised, literally for hours, until she was able to puncture a condom hidden in her vagina one handed while also holding the sample cup. The observers are supposed to actually see the stream of urine coming out of your body, but in all honesty they usually don't look too closely. More than half of the "observed" UAs I've had (maybe 20 or so through the years) the observer or nurse would go in the bathroom with me, maybe watch me pull my pants down, then turn around or look up & make meaningless chitchat. Quite a few observers seemed ore embarrassed than I was!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

We had a specific procedure when I was a PO and as awkward as it was I followed it to the T. No belongings in the room, hands washed and dried, toilet flushed, observe the urine stream go into container. The container gave a temperature reading as well. It was part of my job and I took it seriously. I only p#*! -tested females as I am a female but the males being tested had to lift their testicles. There was to much at stake. The problem I had was the threshold of the quick screens. They were either to sensitive or not sensitive enough. People that aren't responsible when testing have no business in that position. But I know it happens.

All the adults in these childs lives failed them and IMO they are still not being protected. There is no excuse - no matter how angry you are or how much you want to scream from the roof tops for people to hear your side the children come first. I just can't wrap my head around this at all.

Exactly, and it makes me shudder to think how a lot of children nowadays are growing up with child abuse as rampant as it is. They would of been better off not being born in the first place IMO.

Please stop at even hinting other minor children were responsible for anything in this case. Don't bring this up at all.

Stick to the facts as we know them.

Finally, what if any of the minors discussed would actually come and read here someday. Your words have power. Even when you post about a hypothetical situation. Please leave the minor kids out of any scenario involving crime.

Thank you,
Tricia

This case has so many layers of abuse, neglect, fighting, drug use, kids with different fathers. I think it is breakdown of what has kept society somewhat together in the past. Not that awful things haven't always happened, but there seems to be much more of it now.

Ha. I have one of those. Surgery this morning. Hi there!

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

LOL, wishing your loved one a quick recovery. Warning, it's worse the second day LMBO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3