Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop at even hinting other minor children were responsible for anything in this case. Don't bring this up at all.

Stick to the facts as we know them.

Finally, what if any of the minors discussed would actually come and read here someday. Your words have power. Even when you post about a hypothetical situation. Please leave the minor kids out of any scenario involving crime.

Thank you,
Tricia

My bad, Tricia. I apologize.

Living in a home where violence regularly occurs trains kids to be very very good observers. It can be the difference between getting hit or not, between getting yelled at or not. So my guess is that they were very aware of what was happening at all times in that home. And they likely are holding a lot of guilt that they were not able to stop what happened. (No one would expect them to have stopped it, but as the brothers, they are going to struggle with that for the rest of their lives, IMO).

The five year old may adapt easier than the 10 year old. The 10 year old has a lot more retained memories, opinions formed, judgements made, and blame laid. Dad lays blame on CPS' doorstep, and the "system", for letting him and his kids down (I likely would too after all that has come out about this case), but who does a 10 year old blame for letting him, and his siblings, down?

The eldest will have a lot of emotions and one of the primary ones may be anger, and at more than just his mother, and her bf. CPS is just some initials, a faceless entity. He may wonder why Dad didn't just swoop in, kick EK's *advertiser censored**, then scoop them up, and take them away (or insert any close family member's name).

The boys may also have some type of love/hate for their mother. She's the only mother that they've had. It's possible that there were times that she, (and even EK), was good to them, which is sort of cruel too, b/c it's kinda like tricking them. Eventually the rug gets pulled out from under them again.

We had a specific procedure when I was a PO and as awkward as it was I followed it to the T. No belongings in the room, hands washed and dried, toilet flushed, observe the urine stream go into container. The container gave a temperature reading as well. It was part of my job and I took it seriously. I only p#*! -tested females as I am a female but the males being tested had to lift their testicles. There was to much at stake. The problem I had was the threshold of the quick screens. They were either to sensitive or not sensitive enough. People that aren't responsible when testing have no business in that position. But I know it happens.

Apologies, I need to remind myself that this isn't a part of everyones day and may be to graphic.

I'm still catching up so apologies if it's already been discussed. Whoever reported Mariah missing said she was wearing a pair of pink and white underpants and nothing else. So if she was wearing more when her body was found it would/could mean that someone dressed her postmortem. JMO.
Or it means they just lied about her description, like so many lies they told imo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The issue is that when an adult makes a conscious choice to have a child they are totally responsible for the care and upbringing of that child. Parents are role models for the adults their children will become as adults to teach them right from wrong. At least when your child becomes an adult and make their own life choices, a parent knows the child was raised by those adults to give them the values and morals to give them the best future possible.

“I had to tell the social worker through a friend of hers that her child was caught with xxxx. She tried to resolve it through Kristy for 2 months and nothing was done. So other party notified law enforcement and she called me. I called Kristy and asked her but she said she already handled it....”

So this to me sounds like 2 children were caught together? I am just having a hard time figuring out who the other child was? Was the child abuse perpetuated BY another child or TO another child? It is hard to know exactly without seeing #7 that he is responding to.

And how convenient for them and devastating will it be IF they use AWs own handwritten words to place the blame on a child.
What he had written was already known to authorities, which is why he had temporary custody.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Or it means they just lied about her description, like so many lies they told imo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Lies come about because of the need to hide something. I think the timing was a lie and the clothing was a lie. What else?

Apologies, I need to remind myself that this isn't a part of everyones day and may be to graphic.

It was part of my working life, once a week when we had a Methadone clinic, but I would do the men too. Some of them taking pleasure in seeing a women watching them. I came from the generation where RNs wore white uniforms, veils even. When we went to scrubs and trousers, it seemed that we lost some respect.

The issue is that when an adult makes a conscious choice to have a child they are totally responsible for the care and upbringing of that child. Parents are role models for the adults their children will become as adults to teach them right from wrong. At least when your child becomes an adult and make their own life choices, a parent knows the child was raised by those adults to give them the values and morals to give them the best future possible.

yes. So, is it ok for the children to be with Grandma?

“I had to tell the social worker through a friend of hers that her child was caught with xxxx. She tried to resolve it through Kristy for 2 months and nothing was done. So other party notified law enforcement and she called me. I called Kristy and asked her but she said she already handled it....”

So this to me sounds like 2 children were caught together? I am just having a hard time figuring out who the other child was? Was the child abuse perpetuated BY another child or TO another child? It is hard to know exactly without seeing #7 that he is responding to.

If they were two children without too much of an age difference, I would be concerned, but not horrified at that. Children do experiment.

Lies come about because of the need to hide something. I think the timing was a lie and the clothing was a lie. What else?
I totally agree, but why say she was last seen in her underwear? Why would they even make something up like that?

Please correct me if I am wrong. When the bio dad had the kids for a month, did he have all 3 or just the 2 boys? Second question..Does bio dad also have a much older son from another relationship who isn't in the picture? TIA There was a reference earlier to an OLDER son...just wondering.

yes. So, is it ok for the children to be with Grandma?
s

It doesn't seem to me that KW's parents gave her many positive role models while she was being reared. Generational dysfunction.

Please correct me if I am wrong. When the bio dad had the kids for a month, did he have all 3 or just the 2 boys? Second question..Does bio dad also have a much older son from another relationship who isn't in the picture? TIA There was a reference earlier to an OLDER son...just wondering.
From the documents, it looks like he had temporary custody of only the youngest two. However, he writes that he wanted to push for custody of all three.

I believe he does have a teenage son as well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Has there been a COD announced? Obviously this is Mariah because of the memorial plans.

He just had the two younger children and yes he does have other children from different relationships

I really don't understand why bio-dad is being scrutinized.
I believe all these family "members" didn't protect this gorgeous angel.

If they were two children without too much of an age difference, I would be concerned, but not horrified at that. Children do experiment.
That was how it came across to me

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

It was part of my working life, once a week when we had a Methadone clinic, but I would do the men too. Some of them taking pleasure in seeing a women watching them. I came from the generation where RNs wore white uniforms, veils even. When we went to scrubs and trousers, it seemed that we lost some respect.

I can only imagine. I'm sure some men did enjoy that. I've had the same reaction from a few women but I would imagine there is a more "peacock showing their dominant feathers" with men (no pun intended). As for the uniforms I felt the same when when the country become "offender friendly" so casual business dress it was. A uniform does bring a level of respect that is often times needed. I do miss the nurse uniforms. Now days if you don't know the facilities color code you couldn't tell a nurse from an aide, assistant, doctor or clerk lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome