Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15 @5:34pm she shared the CPR video. (the video was very popular on fb-I recall multiple people sharing it recently)

Nov 15 @9:18pm a "Tag a Cat lover video"

Nov 16 @9:07am one of those "I Doubt Nobody can get 100% Right" how well do you know someone memes

Nov 16 @3:10pm a meme from Relationship Rules stating; "2016 & 2017 has been the most confusing, challenging, emotional, depressing, hardest, eye opening and unforgettable years of my life"

Nov 17 @5:42pm a meme from Relief stating; "The sad moment when you realize how alone you actually are. No one ever messages you on Facebook first or texts you first or anything. So it gets to the point where you don't want to put in effort with people who don't put in any effort for you, so you end up spending your life at home, never going anywhere."

Nov 17 @5:46pm; She shared that she had completed a new Crime Scene on the game Criminal Case

Nov 18 @9:33pm; a Meme about what ADHD is and isn't from The Truth about ADHD

Nov 19 @2:55pm. the "What's gone is gone" meme that has been shown in the theads already from Life Learned Feelings

Then she shares random stuff, della Reese's death, 2000's love songs, people paying others' bills, govt hiding cancer cure until

Nov 23 @4:43pm she made a post with a Facebook background wishing her family & friends in KY a HT saying she "loves and misses ya'll".

Nov 23 @4:44pm; the Miss you Mamo post sharing a meme posted the year before with the angel wings quote from My Guardian Angel

Nov 26 @9:09pm, some video- appears to be a funny prank or accident, etc from HyTide

After that are 3 posts about Mariah missing until account deactivated.

Thanks for doing that :)

When you show it that way, I'm not seeing any excess focus on morbid things or anything that strikes me as suspicious when it's in the overall context of a lot of random things that she likely saw on a friend's page and decided to share too.

I think they lived off a combination of welfare, social security disability, child support, low level selling drugs, etc., I don’t think sex or drug trafficking fit with this case. JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't either. The only reason I can come up with as to why the Sheriff knows Mariah is a homicide victim is if she had visible injuries on her body. We know one of the boys was hit by EK and a bloody nose resulted. I think it is likely EK also hit Mariah. The older brother may have been trying to protect his sister. This is horrific and the possibility of drugs adds another layer.

I agree with what some have said about the SA, there is no way it was the only time. Getting caught usually implies comfort.

Theory...EK and KH went 'out of town'. Did this happen often?
Is it possible MW was with them? The boys left home alone or with Granny next door?
There was drug use which means drug purchases.
Drugs cost money, I'm not aware of anyone in the home working.
Is it possible poor little MW was being traded? Transported in and out of a hotel in a suitcase?
I don't find that far fetched given the sickening circumstances of the situation.
I have been poor in my life, but rather than ask someone to borrow a suitcase, I would use a trash bag or a box for clothing to go on a trip. Unless of course I didn't want my appearance to seem out of the ordinary to whomever might be looking at me or judging me.

Another theory....is it possible MW was being used as a drug mule? Anything that she may have been forced to ingest could have leaked and caused the sweet baby to die.

It's sickening that either of those theories is a viable possibility.
Something that strikes me as both odd and conflicting.
I've read somewhere that EK and KH arrived home at midnight, I've watched videos somewhere in which KH states she saw MW at 11 and EK saw her at 12. One of the stories in not accurate.

Another thing is depending on what direction they drove home from their 'out of town' trip, they very well could have placed sweet MW in the creek along the route back to the trailer where 3 innocent sweet children lived in a nightmare.

Regarding AW...someone in that town give dad a darn good paying job with benefits and train him if he doesn't have the skills. Attorneys in the area, someone take dad's case as pro bono. Non profits and religious entities, don't some of you guys have excellent day care services and counseling that could be rendered at a reduced rate or no charge just to make a difference in your community? And wth America, we have built Habitat for Humanity homes for people less afflicted by poverty, can we not get something together for this family?! I get so upset with people saying things like 'I wish I could help' and non profits and others will travel around the world to make a difference but have a challenge doing the same good work in their own back yard. I know that isn't everyone, it's just frustrating. The people who can make the most difference in the lives of those boys live in the community and I hope like heck that an outreach is already being made to lift this family up and give them the necessary tools, education, finances and whatever kind of support is necessary including legal.

We used to live very close to Mariah and we'd never have gone that route home- though it is a possibility and with EK's family living "down that way" (I believe) perhaps they needed to drop someone else off or stopped by another house on their way from Raleigh.

I don't either. The only reason I can come up with as to why the Sheriff knows Mariah is a homicide victim is if she had visible injuries on her body. We know one of the boys was hit by EK and a bloody nose resulted. I think it is likely EK also hit Mariah. The older brother may have been trying to protect his sister. This is horrific and the possibility of drugs adds another layer.

I agree.

I'm gonna make a prediction :eye: :crystalball:

She'll be arrested tomorrow on child abuse/neglect. After the custody hearing. I don't think they will seriously entertain her contesting custody, but the court will make a determination that she contributed as has been alleged.

I may have missed something, but on Facebook, unless someone was a "friend" of KW, they would not be able to see what she was really posting. The public posts do not give a good overall portrait of her life.

I may have missed something, but on Facebook, unless someone was a "friend" of KW, they would not be able to see what she was really posting. The public posts do not give a good overall portrait of her life.

Only public posts can be seen by outsiders. I know that because I snoop others.

This post makes me question if KW and MW were in Kentucky for Thanksgiving.

Nov 23 @4:43pm she made a post with a Facebook background wishing her family & friends in KY a HT saying she "loves and misses ya'll".

The posts I didn't elaborate on previously came on the 19th (a second post) the 20th (2 posts) and the 21st (1)- so she actually didn't post anything on the 22nd- I wish we could see more of her posting history.

Edited to add: Plus the posting gap from the 23rd to the 26th with the funny(?) HyTide video share.

Can I borrow your kids? They cook more than I do .

Those teeth of KW's drive me bonkers - what is wrong with them.
For some reason, I notice teeth before I notice any other feature on a person (eyes, hair color, etc).

I think she has a small mouth and her teeth are jammed together, which makes them more noticeable, and then on top of that she has a very wide smile (which can be very attractive in some cases), making more of her teeth show.

Only public posts can be seen by outsiders. I know that because I snoop others.

True, but unless FB's latest security settings have changed a user has to set that as the choice of their profile and/or individual posts- I've always found a surprising number of people seem to have no security set on their posts.

This has troubled me from the start, beginning with all the speculation as to whether KW and Mariah were with EK's family on Thanksgiving or if they stayed behind. With both unemployed, where did they get the money for drugs? Were they grooming little Mariah to generate some income? Or did KW provide that income? All my own speculation, of course. But it's frightening to think of little Mariah home alone with them while the boys were at school all day.
I thought he worked with Heating and Air company

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Psychologists - what is that period called in a young child's life when they bond with the parent of the opposite sex? It's on the tip of my tongue but I can't quite access that one brain cell I need. I'm interested in seeing what happens in the case of a mother's b/f who isn't the bio father.

I thought he worked with Heating and Air company

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

He apparently was a trained HVAC guy & had worked for several companies (according to his FB) but his arrest paperwork listed him as unemployed, IIRC.

Psychologists - what is that period called in a young child's life when they bond with the parent of the opposite sex? It's on the tip of my tongue but I can't quite access that one brain cell I need. I'm interested in seeing what happens in the case of a mother's b/f who isn't the bio father.

Oedipal?

Hi no COD yet ? Just checking in case I missed it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member