GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As to what should we be looking for? Not much there really, unless someone here is already been verified on her facebook. Doesn't look like there is anything new there, she granted someone's request as a friend on April 14th.

What? April 14? Wasn't that Saturday? Can you tell what time?

By the way, VOH, why do you think nobody missed having contact with her on Saturday or Sunday?

For him to pick her up and go to Froggy Bottoms on Friday.

ok, so yeah, there is not a question as to if she made it to the bar right? That should have been covered, other people would have seen her there, she sang for petes sake. Its what happened after they left. He says he drove her "almost" home. thats where the problem lies. I think Highway tolls need to be looked at as well. IMO

What? April 14? Wasn't that Saturday? Can you tell what time?

By the way, VOH, why do you think nobody missed having contact with her on Saturday or Sunday?

The thought goes through your mind "oh her phone must be dead?" We don't want to immediately assume the worst? I can't speak for anyone but myself on that.

ok, so yeah, there is not a question as to if she made it to the bar right? That should have been covered, other people would have seen her there, she sang for petes sake. Its what happened after they left. He says he drove her "almost" home. thats where the problem lies. I think Highway tolls need to be looked at as well. IMO

There are no tolls on that highway.

If she accepted a friend on FB on Saturday, maybe she really did make it home. Afterall, she probably would have slept late. Could she have logged into FB/would other peeps know that?

I have what might be a silly question.

How did LE find out Kelli was at this bar ?

She wasnt reported missing until she failed to show up for duty and her husband was called. Did he know she would be a the bar? I thought it was said he did not know she was going out so if Kelli was new to the bar I wonder about people even knowing her last name.. or who she told she would be at the bar . I feel like the method of the bar outing discovery is important.

The thought goes through your mind "oh her phone must be dead?" We don't want to immediately assume the worst? I can't speak for anyone but myself on that.

you may have already been asked this, if so, i'm sorry. But do you know if he has given her a ride home before?

Doesn't one usually plug it into a charger when they get home?
My blood pressure just changed over this FB friend acceptance thingy.
How could she accept a friend if she was already gone on Saturday?

She was basing it off what she was told.

The question really is, who would have told her or anyone else that Kelli felt spooked? If I was driving someone home, and they felt spooked, the last thing I would let them do was get out of the vehicle and walk toward the place that was spooking her. Unless of course it was the driver that was spooking her. Something isn't right about that part.

Doesn't one usually plug it into a charger when they get home?
My blood pressure just changed over this FB friend acceptance thingy.
How could she accept a friend if she was already gone on Saturday?

My phone dies (or has to be charged) at least twice a day depending on my usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashpandaoutside