GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My specific question is can you see the posts on her FB page from other people?

Her page is in the form of the new and (IMO) annoying timeline. She doesn't seem to have a lot of wall posts, but if you click on the associated icon for comments, her friends' messages appear.

VOH910- Have you ever seen her husband at that bar? Just curious if this was "her place" or a place they both went too.

Hubbies FB pic has changed and some of the friend requests are not mentioning Kelli, that I can tell anyway.

Her page is in the form of the new and (IMO) annoying timeline. She doesn't seem to have a lot of wall posts, but if you click on the associated icon for comments, her friends' messages appear.

Associated icon?

VOH910- Have you ever seen her husband at that bar? Just curious if this was "her place" or a place they both went too.

Hubbies FB pic has changed and some of the friend requests are not mentioning Kelli, that I can tell anyway.

I can't answer that. Sorry.

My specific question is can you see the posts on her FB page from other people?

no. i am not on her friends' list. nor on mikes' - public can see photos added, friends added, 'likes' added, etc. on both of their pages; however, their walls are closed to other than friends, i believe.

ok, i'm just going to say thing out loud, her husband Mike did change is FB pic, one of the (many)problems I have with this is, if you're going to change you FB, you would think it would be the missing poster picture to make people aware that she is missing, since she is living in a place she is not from you would think to advertise the best you can that she is missing, not a pic of those two looking happy. I don't know, it just rubs me the wrong way. IMO

ok, i'm just going to say thing out loud, her husband Mike did change is FB pic, one of the (many)problems I have with this is, if you're going to change you FB, you would think it would be the missing poster picture to make people aware that she is missing, since she is living in a place she is not from you would think to advertise the best you can that she is missing, not a pic of those two looking happy. I don't know, it just rubs me the wrong way. IMO

Maybe he's sentimental???

Associated icon?

For example, in January Kelli posted a photo of her and her husband. Nine associated comments were made but weren't visible until I clicked on what looks like a cartoon cloud at the bottom right of the photo. I'm sure there's a name for these icons, but I don't have a clue what they are.

Interesting that nobody is talking about the 'something spooked her' comment anymore. It's changed to 'pull over and let me out here'. :waitasec:

sorry to quote myself but to clarify ~ her mother is the source of the Kelli got spooked info, not Nick. I get confused sometimes.

For example, in January Kelli posted a photo of her and her husband. Nine associated comments were made but weren't visible until I clicked on what looks like a cartoon cloud at the bottom right of the photo. I'm sure there's a name for these icons, but I don't have a clue what they are.

yes - you can see comments posted w/pictures; b/c they both have their settings set to have photos public.

but public can't see other posts to their walls.

if i am making sense, lol

Neither Froggy Bottoms or her apartment are on base.

Oh I know. Just throwing out useless information :blushing: because someone else posted that houses in NC don't usually have basements. That may be true but the older houses on Fort Bragg do. Remembering my old'n days is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs. Venable