GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for those that know. When law enforcement get records on cell phone texts, does that information include the actual text words ? or just the number sent to and date/time stamp of when the text was sent ?

Question for those that know. When law enforcement get records on cell phone texts, does that information include the actual text words ? or just the number sent to and date/time stamp of when the text was sent ?

I think they can get the actual words but I'm not sure if both sides of the conversation show up based on just one phone number.
I think in Caylee's case, they had both but they were scrambled for some reason and didn't always go in order - the way they released it, that is.

Does anybody else recall? There were e-mails, chats, texts, phone logs, phone pings, MySpace and cell phone and home phone too boot.
Oh I'm remembering the texts between Amy and KC - yes, both sides of the conversation were there but they were accessed
via Amy's phone I think. So, do they have to have a physical phone to view the texts? If they don't have Kelli's phone, then
what? Not sure, sorry.

Why would anyone live in a tent behind a bar? In an area with unsolved sex crimes when your a sex offender?

Doesnt sound like a soild life plan for any guy,but one would think someone would not want to be blamed for any unsolved crime and move to a less intense area. JMO.

OH I remember now, yes they can see both sides of the conversation, DuBois case that just went to trial, they had transcripts of the actual texts that were shown as testimony....yes they can for sure.

OH I remember now, yes they can see both sides of the conversation, DuBois case that just went to trial, they had transcripts of the actual texts that were shown as testimony....yes they can for sure.

Do you recall, did they get those off of an actual phone or through the phone service company?

What sort of girls does Nick think are pretty? Is it a variety, or does he have a discernible 'type'?

As far as living behind a bar,y'all, he probably has a hard time finding work because of his conviction and jail time. My (alcoholic) handyman lives in someone's big ole shed near here. He's a nice guy, just unemployed and stuff.

Nite all sleep well and get a good rest. Hope there will be answers to this sad case tomorrow. :cat::gthanks:

They got it through the cell company I do believe, will look further in the morning. Night all...Be safe

She looks like a strong person, and definitely has better training then most of us. There are only two reasons how a soldier can be over powered;

1. Someone they know, love, trust blind sided them.
2. Equal training by fellow soldier over took them.

She's a 5 foot, 100lb woman. All the training in the world isn't to keep a large, strong man from being able to attack her. Let alone only a short period of military training. While I agree that a fellow soldier seems like a good possibility, it's not for the same reasons. Personally (IMO) I think that the offender is either Nick or the person that was texting her. It is possible that Nick is telling the truth and that she didn't want to get out of the car because the person who texted her said something that startled her. Then she decided too go ahead and get out of the car since she had not known Nick that long. It could be a fellow soldier or I don't think the husband can be ruled out yet. Since she wasn't discovered missing until Monday morning, the offender could have been far away by then. If Nick's story is true, she was afraid of someone seeing her get out of his car. That someone could have texted her that they were waiting for her at her apartment. However my gut tells me that the investigation will lead to Nick.

That said, I will definitely be praying for a miracle in this case.

I had to get back up. Can't keep my mind off the fact that it was Saturday that either the friend request was sent or recieved. How coincidental is that? Wondering if the DJ knew that the person taking Kelli home was a sex offender, and also along those lines, wondering if she didn't text Kelli during that ride home and that's what spooked her.

Welcome to websleuths leedawg77.

Don't RSO's have to notify someone if they change addresses? If Nick was, in fact, living in a lean-to behind a bar, then as an RSO couldn't he be arrested for not notifying someone of his change of address? Also, if no one knew he was living there, how did he go about showing up to work...he couldn't just wander out of the woods...wouldn't he have to show up to work in a car...so where did he park his car when not working? Also, I wonder where he took showers.
Was Nick working on Friday night or just hanging out at the bar? If he was working, wouldn't it be weird for him to leave to drive her home before the bar is even closed? So, I assume he was not working...?
As a side note: I have my phone password protected that way if I lose it no one else can use it. I was thinking that password protecting ones phone could also help if one goes missing, that the perp can't pick up the phone and send an "i'm home safe" text. Another case I have been frustratingly following is Michelle Parker, in that case it is assumed that someone other then her (most likely the perp) sent a text from her phone... I am just suggesting that people spread the word on the many reasons one should password protect their phone. IMO

http://www.wesh.com/r/30911372/detail.html

A friend told WESH 2 News that Kelli Bordeaux's husband recently moved back to Central Florida from Fayateville. A U.S. Army official said the couple was separated. Officers said the husband is cooperating with investigators.

It is confusing as it is being reported that they are "happy"...another article says the estranged husband.....now this says they are separated....I wonder what their relationship actually is?

The search for missing Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux led dive teams to a pond off of Dobbin Holmes Road late Wednesday afternoon. The site is several miles from the Froggy Bottoms bar where Bordeaux was last seen early Saturday morning.
Authorities told ABC11 that a tip lead them to the pond, which is in the Eastover area.
A search of the pond turned up no sign of Bordeaux so far. Crews will return to the area Thursday morning.
The tip about the pond was one of many received on a new hotline. People with information about the case should call (910) 433-1114.
"The hotline that was established today has yielded numerous telephone calls with information being relayed to our detectives, who are actively working this case," said Fayetteville Police Chief Tom Bergamine. "I feel our people are absolutely working at 100 percent. We've had a lot a lot of assistance from the military, Cumberland County Sheriff's Office, which is enhancing everyone's efforts."
http://www.wcti12.com/news/30921194/detail.html

"As soon as you drive into the entrance to Meadowbrook she said stop right here. So I stopped and she said I'll walk home. I said are you sure? She said yeah. I said I figured she didn't want me to know where she lived or somebody was there and she didn't want to be seen together or what," said Holbert.
http://www.wcti12.com/news/30921194/detail.html

according to NH didn't he pick her up as well? wouldn't he know where she lives from picking her up as well??

Residents of St. Cloud described Bordeaux as tough, athletic and a great person.
Matt Ferraiolo, a former St. Cloud High School classmate of the missing woman, said they would catch up when she used to work at the Sonic restaurant before joining the Army in 2011.
"I'm hoping for the best. I don't like thinking anything negative. I'm just hoping she can be found," Ferraiolo said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/30920946/detail.html#ixzz1sUO5rbXr

-------

The FB friend added April 14th - can be easily explained....

Kelli must have submitted a Friend Request earlier in the week, then the friend has to Accept Friend Request before they are officially added to Kellis' friend list. So, the friend did that on April 14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995