GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this stage of the case one can't rule out anything - to do so is tunnel vision.

True but...I dont think they have any proof NH harmed her. Obviously nothing happend in his car! I would think after all this time whether he was talking or
not
we would have evidence of some kind... I dont think its him!

JMO

The investigators need to follow all reasonable leads. If they have a link between person X and KB then it makes sense to explore the lead. It doesn't mean they should (or will) follow any possible theory that anyone can think up.

A missing person tip line (in general, not speaking only of KB) may ultimately get thousands of "tips" over the course of an investigation. The vast majority, perhaps 99.9% or even 100% in some cases turn out to be irrelevant. Lots of armchair Columbos love to add their theories to the list which adds to the workload.

The theory of this guy linked to the Kelli case has not been going around for sometime only that the blonde missing girls might be linked. This guy was in Fayetteville during that time so it seems.

You're absolutely right that he hasn't put this particular guys name out there before. He changes his focus of who he thinks is responsible for all the blondes. I'm not saying this guy isn't responsible and the fact (if it's true) that he was in Fayetteville is enough to check him out. I was just meaning to say I would be surprised if one guy is responsible for all of the blonde girls he is saying. JMHO.

But what exactly might link him to her disappearance? I don't get it. There were many criminals in Fayetteville the night she went missing...and likely many more driving by the exit on the highway. Implying it was this guy seems to be painting with a very broad stroke, IMO. I am skeptical. But I guess anything is possible, but IMO, I don't see a strong connection. Maybe I am missing something?

I agree. He's worth LE checking out, but the only connection is he is a sexual predator and was allegedly in Fayetteville. If those are the only connections, I'll go with the sexual predator that was not only in Fayetteville but in the car with Kelli.

The investigators need to follow all reasonable leads. If they have a link between person X and KB then it makes sense to explore the lead. It doesn't mean they should (or will) follow any possible theory that anyone can think up.

A missing person tip line (in general, not speaking only of KB) may ultimately get thousands of "tips" over the course of an investigation. The vast majority, perhaps 99.9% or even 100% in some cases turn out to be irrelevant. Lots of armchair Columbos love to add their theories to the list which adds to the workload.

Yeah, look at the Holly Bobo case.

I agree. He's worth LE checking out, but the only connection is he is a sexual predator and was allegedly in Fayetteville. If those are the only connections, I'll go with the sexual predator that was not only in Fayetteville but in the car with Kelli.

If he did it hang him ! If he didnt find who did! dont use him as a scape goat and charge him with a crime he didnt commit!

If he did it hang him ! If he didnt find who did! dont use him as a scape goat and charge him with a crime he didnt commit!

I hear ya but there's also a difference between checking someone out and charging them.

Eileen730 wrote: dont use him as a scape goat and charge him with a crime he didnt commit!

That isn't going to happen. The DA would weigh in on any probable cause arrest and if there's no evidence showing this guy is involved, he's not going to be arrested for KB's disappearance, despite what a PI/Internet blogger thinks.

Well said, reedus, and I agree!

Do you guys/gals remember the pond they searched in the very beginning of the case? The pond in this article dated 4/18 http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/10995337/

A tip led investigators to the pond, off Dobbins Holmes Road in Eastover, but search teams have not found what they were looking for, police said.

I wonder what the tip was, and what LE were looking for that they did not find (aside from the obvious, Kelli or her cell phone).
I just wonder how thoroughly that area was searched and why it was seemingly discounted so quickly. Perhaps another search of that area is warranted, if it hasn't already been done. I wonder if the searchers have returned there? IIRC, NH used to rent or 'crash' in a place on/near that pond. Something about that pond is suddenly striking me as relevant. Maybe I am just grasping.

True but...I dont think they have any proof NH harmed her. Obviously nothing happend in his car! I would think after all this time whether he was talking or
not

JMO

BBM: I don't think it's obvious that nothing happened in his car. Just that there may be no proof of it. The reason I say that is that she WAS in his car and evidence of her being in there would make sense. A struggle of some sort , physical of verbal, could have happened in the car and there may just not be proof of it. IMO (I'm very tired, so I hope that makes some sense.)

not

JMO

I totally agree with you. Seems they focused in on NH early on as the obvious perp and that's not aways to LE's advantage. I think they now have looked outside the box, or at least I hope they have and these ideas have brought nothing in the way of proof. Other suspects? Do they have anything concrete
on he/she? IDK I do believe that this was no stranger danger, a biker, or serial rapist, and on and on. Sadly, I believe this case will become cold.
I believe she knew or knew of her attacker, if you will, and she was comfortable enough to approach them.moo

BBM: I don't think it's obvious that nothing happened in his car. Just that there may be no proof of it. The reason I say that is that she WAS in his car and evidence of her being in there would make sense. A struggle of some sort , physical of verbal, could have happened in the car and there may just not be proof of it. IMO (I'm very tired, so I hope that makes some sense.)

I hear Ya! and I understand!

Im not saying its not possible he did it I just dont get that feeling about it!
I think its someone else.

I do hope we get to find out!

I totally agree with you. Seems they focused in on NH early on as the obvious perp and that's not aways to LE's advantage. I think they now have looked outside the box, or at least I hope they have and these ideas have brought nothing in the way of proof. Other suspects? Do they have anything concrete
on he/she? IDK I do believe that this was no stranger danger, a biker, or serial rapist, and on and on. Sadly, I believe this case will become cold.
I believe she knew or knew of her attacker, if you will, and she was comfortable enough to approach them.moo

I agree!
I think someone was there waiting for her when she arrived home.

I still for the life of me not understand why Hubby never ever called her all weekend!
NOT ONCE!

and not even Monday morning!

I still for the life of me not understand why Hubby never ever called her all weekend!
NOT ONCE!

and not even Monday morning!

We do not know that he didn't try to call her but she didn't answer! But, I concede that even if that is the case, it is odd that he wouldn't have been alarmed and concerned about her well being and called a friend, LE or someone to check on her well being. IMO, if Mike is involved then i think it would have been more a 'hit' on her, because, I am fairly certain LE would have been able to figure out if he was in Florida or NC.
There is one post of his FB that has sort of been bothering me...in his photos on April 9th he posted a pic of himself and the poster comments: "you look very happy, glad to see you smile". IMO, that comment implies he had not been happy recently...at least that is my take on it. I wonder where he was when that picture was taken, was he already in FL away from his wife and that is why he is happy? Just seems a little strange to me if every thing was hunky dorry in his life why would someone make that comment? This is only 4 days prior to her going missing. Anyone else take it the way I do?

I am on still on the fence, and I agree about LE having tunnel vision in the beginning of the case.

not saying this is related but this article is just one of many cases in fayetteville where these types of random sex assaults occur:

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8835057&rss=rss-wtvd-article-8835057

i swear these types of stories pop up once or twice a week in fayetteville. if it wasn't nh and her husband truly was in fl, then i think there's a decent chance something like this could have happened.

Thanks for pointing this article out. It had me thinking, if Kelli's assault were something similar, why wasn't she also let go. I can think of a couple reasons why she wasn't released - she knows her attacker and/or could easily identity the person, or the is a serial killer.

Well said, reedus, and I agree!

Do you guys/gals remember the pond they searched in the very beginning of the case? The pond in this article dated 4/18 http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/10995337/

I wonder what the tip was, and what LE were looking for that they did not find (aside from the obvious, Kelli or her cell phone).
I just wonder how thoroughly that area was searched and why it was seemingly discounted so quickly. Perhaps another search of that area is warranted, if it hasn't already been done. I wonder if the searchers have returned there? IIRC, NH used to rent or 'crash' in a place on/near that pond. Something about that pond is suddenly striking me as relevant. Maybe I am just grasping.

Not so much grasping if you ask me as much as there just isn't that much more info available to even talk about.

It makes sense and I'll take it a step forward and say it's possible there was even proof of a struggle and we don't know it yet. If NH is in prison and not going anywhere in the immediate future, LE could be in no rush to file charges and may be continuing to put together evidence and look for additional evidence, particularly Kelli.

We do not know that he didn't try to call her but she didn't answer! But, I concede that even if that is the case, it is odd that he wouldn't have been alarmed and concerned about her well being and called a friend, LE or someone to check on her well being. IMO, if Mike is involved then i think it would have been more a 'hit' on her, because, I am fairly certain LE would have been able to figure out if he was in Florida or NC.
There is one post of his FB that has sort of been bothering me...in his photos on April 9th he posted a pic of himself and the poster comments: "you look very happy, glad to see you smile". IMO, that comment implies he had not been happy recently...at least that is my take on it. I wonder where he was when that picture was taken, was he already in FL away from his wife and that is why he is happy? Just seems a little strange to me if every thing was hunky dorry in his life why would someone make that comment? This is only 4 days prior to her going missing. Anyone else take it the way I do?

I am on still on the fence, and I agree about LE having tunnel vision in the beginning of the case.

I think it only appears to us that LE had tunnel vision because MSM mainly talked about NH. I don't think LE necessarily had tunnel vision. I'm would be fairly confident that they took a good look at the husband, even going so far as to spend a week in Florida if I recall correctly. I do agree though, if he is in any way connected, I think LE would be able to determine his whereabouts with enough certainty to say if he was in Florida or North Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery