GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hoping something breaks. For the life of me, I don't know what that would be though. :banghead: I just don't see the current charges being significant enough that NH would break because of them if he was involved. If it wasn't him, I don't know where else LE turns. Re-interviewing the same people?

Thinking of you Kelli. And all your Family and Friends who miss you :rose:

It just amazes me how when these cases hit a brick wall they really hit a brick wall. :banghead:

It just amazes me how when these cases hit a brick wall they really hit a brick wall. :banghead:

reedus23, imo, this is normal in stranger sexual predator abductions, which seem to be on the increase as of late...

reedus23, imo, this is normal in stranger sexual predator abductions, which seem to be on the increase as of late...

I have to agree here thus the percentages people give out on the various types of abductions I don't believe are an accurate reflection of what is happening in real time.

The last few weeks I have seen that there is no new search information. Could that mean that it is not being made public, or are they really not searching and if so, what is the reason?
No blame intended, the searchers have been relentless in their efforts thus far...but what now?

The last few weeks I have seen that there is no new search information. Could that mean that it is not being made public, or are they really not searching and if so, what is the reason?
No blame intended, the searchers have been relentless in their efforts thus far...but what now?

unfortunately probably what happens in a lot of these cases. they go cold because you've searched everywhere feasible and even a few places that were random, you've gone through all of the tips, and you've interviewed everyone who has something to say and you still have nothing. at this point you wait until something new comes up - someone says something, an item is discovered, etc.

According to the searchers FB page foot searches have been suspeneded ... They are only doing K9 and mounted searches at this time.

Is Missing Petite Blond Female Kelli Bordeaux Linked To Convicted Child *advertiser censored* Truck Driver Merle Shamblin Who Was in Fayetville April 14th.

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2...le-shamblin-who-was-in-fayetville-april-14th/

Is Missing Petite Blond Female Kelli Bordeaux Linked To Convicted Child *advertiser censored* Truck Driver Merle Shamblin Who Was in Fayetville April 14th.

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2...le-shamblin-who-was-in-fayetville-april-14th/

I would think that mug would stick out to someone if they saw him in the area.

Hmmmmm, sundrop. Reminds me of the photo lineup of Ted Bundy's victims -- with a few small exceptions, Bundy's victims looked like a group of sisters. The "missing" lineup in the article above shows the same type thing. Kelli fits right into that group, doesn't she? I got a funny feeling when looking at those poor women -- just a very eerie feeling. Maybe sub-consciously I wanted to have that feeling to help solve this thing, but I got chills... and I'm not one to be that way, ever. It IS curious, isn't it?

Hmmmmm, sundrop. Reminds me of the photo lineup of Ted Bundy's victims -- with a few small exceptions, Bundy's victims looked like a group of sisters. The "missing" lineup in the article above shows the same type thing. Kelli fits right into that group, doesn't she? I got a funny feeling when looking at those poor women -- just a very eerie feeling. Maybe sub-consciously I wanted to have that feeling to help solve this thing, but I got chills... and I'm not one to be that way, ever. It IS curious, isn't it?

It is kind of eerie, but I would highly doubt they are all connected. That PI has been suggesting that theory for quite some time and I think he adds and drops names as time goes on and some cases are solved and others go missing. That's not to say some of them might be connected. No idea.

The theory of this guy linked to the Kelli case has not been going around for sometime only that the blonde missing girls might be linked. This guy was in Fayetteville during that time so it seems.

It is kind of eerie, but I would highly doubt they are all connected. That PI has been suggesting that theory for quite some time and I think he adds and drops names as time goes on and some cases are solved and others go missing. That's not to say some of them might be connected. No idea.

The theory of this guy linked to the Kelli case has not been going around for sometime only that the blonde missing girls might be linked. This guy was in Fayetteville during that time so it seems.

But what exactly might link him to her disappearance? I don't get it. There were many criminals in Fayetteville the night she went missing...and likely many more driving by the exit on the highway. Implying it was this guy seems to be painting with a very broad stroke, IMO. I am skeptical. But I guess anything is possible, but IMO, I don't see a strong connection. Maybe I am missing something?

It is only suggested that he be looked at since he was in Fayetteville on April 14th. Also, he had over 1,000 photos on his laptop of teen *advertiser censored* all with blonde hair.

But what exactly might link him to her disappearance? I don't get it. There were many criminals in Fayetteville the night she went missing...and likely many more driving by the exit on the highway. Implying it was this guy seems to be painting with a very broad stroke, IMO. I am skeptical. But I guess anything is possible, but IMO, I don't see a strong connection. Maybe I am missing something?

I was talking to my friend about Kelli's case and she brought this trucker theory up as an example of the media/outsiders taking things too far. She referred to the "petite blond" theory in the same regard. I'm not necessarily taking sides on this, just passing on the opinion I thought worth sharing.

Along those same lines, she has had pretty harsh things to say about Nancy Grace. Did anybody catch her speaking about Kelli's case? Apparently whatever she said ended up being a big hassle for the FPD.

I was talking to my friend about Kelli's case and she brought this trucker theory up as an example of the media/outsiders taking things too far. She referred to the "petite blond" theory in the same regard. I'm not necessarily taking sides on this, just passing on the opinion I thought worth sharing.

Along those same lines, she has had pretty harsh things to say about Nancy Grace. Did anybody catch her speaking about Kelli's case? Apparently whatever she said ended up being a big hassle for the FPD.

I agree I do not buy into the trucker Theory or the petite blonde theory.
Im still with the theory it was somone not happy she was OUT and waited for her to return home. It was someone she knows well! JMO

PPL are smart today and obviously they get away with murder!

PPL do not have to prove they didnt do something we have to prove they did.
Its Evidence thats the reason these cases hit a brick wall. Some of these cases take years and years to solve.. Its a rare case where someone says I did it!
And I left her here. I think if its a stranger passing thru we would have found her.

At this stage of the case one can't rule out anything - to do so is tunnel vision.

I agree I do not buy into the trucker Theory or the petite blonde theory.
Im still with the theory it was somone not happy she was OUT and waited for her to return home. It was someone she knows well! JMO

PPL are smart today and obviously they get away with murder!

PPL do not have to prove they didnt do something we have to prove they did.
Its Evidence thats the reason these cases hit a brick wall. Some of these cases take years and years to solve.. Its a rare case where someone says I did it!
And I left her here. I think if its a stranger passing thru we would have found her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member