GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. No, the solider who was convicted of the rapes you referenced is not responsible for the unsolved rapes on the West side of Fayetteville. The rapes in West Fayetteville and on Ramsey Street are still unsolved. See news articles below about unsolved rapes in West Fayetteville.

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2010/01/12/967502

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7326020

Sundrop, I belive this is the rapist from the assaults on the other side of town. Northside is still on the loose. I remember there was also a sexual assault off of Andrews, during the day, but I am not sure if that was connected to the others or not? I think the ones in Kings Grant, Heather Ridge and the one of off Oates were all connected. I believe most happened in the early hours. I cannot help but wonder, if NH really did let her off where he said, perhaps the rapist was hiding and waiting for someone else, and came accross Kelli?[/QUOTE]

Still thinking about Kelli. Just because I can't think of a single thing to add doesn't mean I don't hope and pray she's brought home.

Thank you Sundrop. Not sure whre I had read it, but had thought Pernell was responsible for most of those. I can't believe neither one has been caught yet! And looks like there are 2 working together, based upon this weekends news from the Fayetteville Observer!

I wonder if LE has done an analysis of rapes/assaults in the area since NH has been in jail. Perhaps they've decreased?

I wonder if LE has done an analysis of rapes/assaults in the area since NH has been in jail. Perhaps they've decreased?

Great thought Tonto. I would love to know that answer too.

Earlier in the threads, we compared some dates where rapes occurred to dates NH was in prison and NH WAS incarcerated during those dates (back in the mid 2000's).

There have been rapes over the summer when NH was already in jail.
You'd have to look for rapes that occurred during times NH was not in prison or in jail but not sure how LE would go about connecting NH to them. When Kelli disappeared, NH's picture was all over the news so I hope anyone who suspects he accosted them would have gone forward to LE at that time.

The reason I dont think NH did is IS because I believe he would have disappeared along with her... Why hang around he is suspect numero uno! Jail again, death penalty, why stay if you murdered someone you would take your chances and RUN!
Hes not the mysterious unidentified rapist thats roamning the streets then ya can stay cause no one knows ya but here he was seen with her hung out with her so heck yea hes prime suspect but I dont think he did it!

JMO

JMO

I think about Kelli every day, and often! I am baffled by this 'whodunit' mystery and wish I had the answers for her family and loved ones. Bless the hearts and souls of the individuals who are conducting the searches, link to another search tomorrow.
http://www.findkelli.com/searchinfo/default.html

Does anyone know the status of NH right now, (I fail in my searches for that info)? Does anyone know if Mike has moved to California yet?

I wonder what the status of the investigation is these days...I hope they are not as stalled out as we are, but I worry/suspect they may be.

Kelli loves butterflies (as do I), this quote reminded me of her

"...What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning...."(Anon)

The reason I dont think NH did is IS because I believe he would have disappeared along with her... Why hang around he is suspect numero uno! Jail again, death penalty, why stay if you murdered someone you would take your chances and RUN!
Hes not the mysterious unidentified rapist thats roamning the streets then ya can stay cause no one knows ya but here he was seen with her hung out with her so heck yea hes prime suspect but I dont think he did it!

JMO

JMO

Perhaps a person who is guilty might thing if they left town or tried to disappear, it would make them appear guilty... so they stick around...

Too bad this case lacks any sort of video surveillance, as that's been most helpful in some of the newer cases.
Even video showing where some of the players in this case were, as way to prove/disprove things said by them...

Perhaps a person who is guilty might thing if they left town or tried to disappear, it would make them appear guilty... so they stick around...

Too bad this case lacks any sort of video surveillance, as that's been most helpful in some of the newer cases.
Even video showing where some of the players in this case were, as way to prove/disprove things said by them...

Seems to me that Nick is a pathological liar, that he is someone who has little comprehension of how people view his lies and how transparent they can be. Like stories of him claiming that he is an MMA fighter or has money. Same thing with him very possibly lying about what happened between him and Kelli - I think it's likely that he thinks he can tell a blatant lie about what he did to Kelly and get away with with it (and it helps if there is no body, we know how hard it is to bring charges without finding the deceased).

I think about Kelli often, always hoping she'll be found safe but at time goes by without any news I worry.

One thing that has been on my mind lately is the number of unsolved rapes. Clearly the coward(s) hasn't been caught - yet - does LE have any DNA to run with? I hate to think of this person or persons being out there thinking he's gotten away with these crimes. I still wonder if "he" has something to do with Kelli's disappearance.

In 2010 DNA evidence was used to link the sexual assaults that the former Fort Bragg soldier Aaron Pernell was responsible for, I think there were 5 of those. For the remaining unsolved rapes, at least a few of them have been positively linked, presumably through DNA. I'm not sure if they don't have samples in the other cases or if DNA comparisons were not a match. I thought I heard of at least one assault being interrupted, but I can't be certain which set that belongs to.

Seems to me that Nick is a pathological liar, that he is someone who has little comprehension of how people view his lies and how transparent they can be. Like stories of him claiming that he is an MMA fighter or has money. Same thing with him very possibly lying about what happened between him and Kelli - I think it's likely that he thinks he can tell a blatant lie about what he did to Kelly and get away with with it (and it helps if there is no body, we know how hard it is to bring charges without finding the deceased).

Or lie about where his current residence was.

I think there is a difference between lying and murder, even from a pathological liar. I've know plenty of pathological liars who haven't committed murder and plenty of guys who "pump themselves up", especially at a bar, to try to impress. In fact, I don't think I've ever met a man who hasn't lied :) (Just kidding there all you men!!)

I think there is a difference between lying and murder, even from a pathological liar. I've know plenty of pathological liars who haven't committed murder and plenty of guys who "pump themselves up", especially at a bar, to try to impress. In fact, I don't think I've ever met a man who hasn't lied :) (Just kidding there all you men!!)

I dont think NH all that bright!
He lied about his addy cause he had no where to live and would have gone to jail. But i dont think he killed her!

Kelli's been missing now for over five months. If NH has any information, he's not talking. I hope LE hasn't put all the eggs in the NH basket.

Link to NH's jail info.
http://www.ccsonc.org/active_inmates/Inmates.aspx ~ type in 'Nicholas Holbert' and his info comes up.

Here are the rules that RSO's must follow in NC ~ http://www.ncleg.net/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/HTML/ByArticle/Chapter_14/Article_27A.html

I've not been able to determine the typical sentence for not notifying the Sheriff's Office when an RSO changes county and address. NH was arrested April 20, 2012. His bond is set at $100,000 and $10,000. How long can they keep him in county jail based on these charges?
In other words, does LE have a plan B. If so, what is it?

Kelli's been missing now for over five months. If NH has any information, he's not talking. I hope LE hasn't put all the eggs in the NH basket.

Link to NH's jail info.
http://www.ccsonc.org/active_inmates/Inmates.aspx ~ type in 'Nicholas Holbert' and his info comes up.

Here are the rules that RSO's must follow in NC ~ http://www.ncleg.net/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/HTML/ByArticle/Chapter_14/Article_27A.html

I've not been able to determine the typical sentence for not notifying the Sheriff's Office when an RSO changes county and address. NH was arrested April 20, 2012. His bond is set at $100,000 and $10,000. How long can they keep him in county jail based on these charges?
In other words, does LE have a plan B. If so, what is it?

He has been charged with a felony for living too close to a facility that cares for minors (maybe the church next to FBs) and a misdemeanor for not reporting his change of address. If the felony is not reduced, my guess is that he will be sentenced to at least 8 months and at most 25 months in jail, depending on how the misdemeanor charge and his previous conviction figures in. So he's probably not going anywhere anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18