GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it was discussed long ago, but I would be curious to know if the orthopaedic clinic across from King's Creek has surveillance cameras. I also just noticed you can't make an immediate left coming out of King's Creek onto Ramsey if you were leaving Kelli's. I wonder if there are more cameras on Ramsey the opposite way from Froggy Bottoms.

This is very true. Those medians were put in around late January/Early February. When exiting Froggy's NH would have to make a right and head toward 295. Then make a u-turn at the light. He could have made it at the first one or the second one that immediately follows. I don't see too many u-turns for the first light - I think it's because the way the pavement is marked. I just realized the other day you could legally make that u-turn.

However after this he would have to go down Ramsey St., passing the Kangaroo Mart (which is considered "across the street" from Froggys though its not directly across the street). After leaving Kelli's apartment complex he would have to make another right and use the first marked out u-turn on the left - which is probably only a few hundred feet if that. From there he would head back up toward 295, and pull into Froggys right before the entrance ramp.

When telling people how to get in the drive way I would tell them the entrance is on Ramsey at the very start of where the entrance ramp forms for 295.

That is most definitely her right hand in the picture, it is a "mirror image". The easiest way to show this is to look into the mirror and look at what you see(yourself) as though it was a picture. Look at your right hand. it is the left hand of the person in the mirror

There is a simple way to determine what hand the phone is in. As you can see on the same side the phone is being help is part of her tatoo on her upper thigh is showing from her shorts. Now, which side is that tatoo on??? After trying to research I am seeing two different answeres. On the Facebook page "FindKelliBordeaux" the flyers say it is on the right side. On the webpage findkelli.com it say it is on the left thigh. Which is correct?

I don't feel comfortable answering this. I do check in here still.

I can tell you the police are still diligently working on the case.

I don't think they view the "brick wall" we view them to have hit as much of a brick wall as they do a "speed bump" They do know a lot more than they have let out to the public.

This is very reassuring to me!! Thank you, VOH for coming, when I called! You are very kind to do so!

Well, based on someone on here who knew Kelli said "Kelli's tattoo was on her upper left thigh" I believe that.

I am not sure which poster you are speaking of, but in my opinion the site where Kelli's own sister is the admin states

http://www.facebook.com/FindKelli/info

• has several tattoos, one is on her right side that stretches from under her arm down her right side and thigh, shown in above photo.

In my opinion, I believe her sister would be the most accurate on where her tattoos were, so in my opinion I believe the tattoo is on her right thigh.

They also mention a shooting star tattoo on top of her right foot. I can see what appears to be a tattoo on the top of the foot of the same leg in which the tribal tattoo is peeking out.

My conclusion is we see her holding her phone in her right hand.

I tried it; I get different results. Also, it my understand that when the Iphone actually saved a mirror photo it saves it as a normal photo image.

An item in someone's hand doesn't change based on a photo it is only the way you are viewing it. If you stand back at the bed behind Kelli in the photo and look towards her, that will tell you the correct hand the phone is in.

Quoting you sundrop:
You might should do that experiment again.

Because I can't figure out how you didn't get the same results I did. Did you do the following?
Hold the phone in your right hand...mark that hand with something (a ring, marker or the like). Take a picture of yourself in the mirror while holding the phone in your right hand and then look at the picture on the phone? I am really confident if you did those things you would get the same result. I don't mean to sound snarky, and apologize if it comes off like that, but I am truly baffled by how we would/could get different results.

I don't think they view the "brick wall" we view them to have hit as much of a brick wall as they do a "speed bump" They do know a lot more than they have let out to the public.

VOH, that's the best news I've heard in quite a while (even though there's really no new "information"). I just wonder why LE can't keep some sort of media presence saying just that instead of the eerie silence. Kelli's case is not alone in that regard.

Just reminding myself, it's a speed bump and not a brick wall.

Something that keeps eating away at me is something that I mentioned a few forums back when I first came across this website.
I was formerly employed at a shop in Northgate Plaza off of Ramsey Street, maybe 3 miles or less from Kelli's apartment complex and Froggy Bottoms. While at work one day, me and my co-worker spotted a young man (maybe mid-to late twenties) walking up and down the shopping center, ripping down every flyer of Kelli. I called in and reported it, but I don't think it helped. It was really eerie and it creeped the both of us out. I can't help but think that maybe he was involved and he was right there under our noses. But, I also feel like perp wouldn't make himself so obvious, but who knows what kind of IQ this guy has? Just a random thought/refresher.:banghead:

No words. Not sure if any cameras could have captured the guy ripping down the flyers but it's too late now I would imagine.
Thanks for reporting it.

Did the guy look familiar or totally different than anyone else you've seen (on TV) who is related to this case?

What if it was someone from her Army unit? I hate to even suggest that but if a person from her unit was seen ripping down posters,
that would be very telling imo. Too late now - how many months later?

Something that keeps eating away at me is something that I mentioned a few forums back when I first came across this website.
I was formerly employed at a shop in Northgate Plaza off of Ramsey Street, maybe 3 miles or less from Kelli's apartment complex and Froggy Bottoms. While at work one day, me and my co-worker spotted a young man (maybe mid-to late twenties) walking up and down the shopping center, ripping down every flyer of Kelli. I called in and reported it, but I don't think it helped. It was really eerie and it creeped the both of us out. I can't help but think that maybe he was involved and he was right there under our noses. But, I also feel like perp wouldn't make himself so obvious, but who knows what kind of IQ this guy has? Just a random thought/refresher.:banghead:

I find this a bit interesting... No, we normally wouldn't expect a perp to be so blatant. However, we are trying to compare his actions to those of a sane individual. He simply could have been a total jerk doing what jerks do best. Or I could take it to the extreme and say this guy was a psychopath whose narcissism blinds him to his disrespectful ways. I'm going to do some research and see what I can come up with. To be continued...

Something similar took place with the flyers put up for Mickey Shunick - turns out it was someone who had a thing against signs and flyers in general (that they mess up the environment) - nothing at all to do with the crime...

Heard from a nearby source around that plaza there, when this first happened, that MB wasn't exactly thrilled when they went around posting them...this was before NH was in jail, because several people had seen him on the interviews and when they saw MB putting the flyers up, they thought his actions were quite telling. Everyone handles things differently, but they were quite struck by his indifference in hanging up posters of his missing wife.

Very well could be someone worth talking to if found, but I have also seen this kind of behavior in other cases. I don't get it. I think it's cruel and disrespectful. I think the people that do that have their own mental issues. But I have seen it complained of in other cases too.

Heard from a nearby source around that plaza there, when this first happened, that MB wasn't exactly thrilled when they went around posting them...this was before NH was in jail, because several people had seen him on the interviews and when they saw MB putting the flyers up, they thought his actions were quite telling. Everyone handles things differently, but they were quite struck by his indifference in hanging up posters of his missing wife.

I'm not sure I follow. MB (hubby) was hanging posters and some in the public took offense to it? Or are you saying MB was upset that others were putting up posters? TIA

I'm not sure I follow. MB (hubby) was hanging posters and some in the public took offense to it? Or are you saying MB was upset that others were putting up posters? TIA

MB was actually the one hanging the posters, I believe it was with KB's brother. I was not there personally to witness it, but heard firsthand from someone who was, that he didn't look like he was there by choice, if you know what I mean. Obviously, no one would want to be in the position of having someone in their life be missing, but they said his actions spoke loudly to them. Like he was there, but had better things to do? Def. not saying he is responsible for her disappearance. Who knows what he has been going through, I am sure a mix of emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme