GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nick Holbert is released tomorrow (Friday May 10th) from prison.

Okay, we know that LE has made it clear that they think NH is at least somewhat involved in Kelli's disappearance, or at least has information that would be helpful to them. We can pretty much assume that they really do not have enough evidence, if any, to charge him with her disappearance, so what now? Does he just walk tomorrow? I would guess that LE will keep a very close eye on him at the very least. Does anyone think they may arrest him again on some sort of unrelated charge, just to keep him safely locked up while they buy more time in hopes of finding Kelli or getting enough real evidence to nail him?

My guess is that NH's impending release is the reason why people wanted to search again last weekend in hopes of finding her (remains). If NH is the perp, Kelli is somewhere nearby imo. Finding her is like finding a needle in a haystack. :please:

I truly hope that he thinks he's smarter than LE and slips up somewhere. Maybe hid her phone or something else somewhere and goes and gets it. Maybe curiosity gets to him and he wants to go see if she's where he left her and goes to check, thinking he can do it because he's smarter than LE. About the only slip up he could make in prison is talking to an inmate. Maybe now he'll drink one too many beers one night and who knows.

Is anyone able to yet verify whether or not NH was released Friday? Is it possible that he was released earlier? I know May 10 was his projected release date, but I have not been able to find any report of it, and I suppose I expected there would at least be mention of it in the news. JMO

ETA...Okay, according to the North Carolina Dept of Public Safety Offender Public Information website, he was released.

Yes, Nick was released and is in the Fayetteville area. He is on probation to Feb. 2014.

This link is old - from his original 2002 conviction.

No it isn't. It has pics when he registered in 2011, as well as his current release day pic (5/10/13). His 2002 conviction is his only one other than his current failure to register incarceration/probation.

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/North-Carolina/Cumberland-County-NC/Nicholas-Holbert.23489929.html

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/NC016529S3/Nicholas-Michael-Holbert.html
The two links above have NH's picture from 10/19/12, only the 2nd is dated.
In this picture, NH's eyes look blackened on the inner corners (like where glasses would sit), don't they?
He's not happy.

http://www.sorarchives.com/directory/NC/H/Nicholas_Michael_Holbert_461911
This link has his pic from 7/18/2008, 8/11/11 and 9/29/11.
http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Nor...unty-NC/Nicholas-Michael-Holbert.7536227.html (9/29/11 forward facing with info about his first incarceration).
NH was released from jail on 7/12/08 after his incarceration for the assault on the little girl in December 2002 when he was sixteen years old, convicted 9/15/03. There is no way for a normal person to make sense of his behavior. That's why it's a leap to give him the benefit of doubt. He was unwise to put himself in the position of being alone with any female for the purpose of providing rides or doing any kind of favor.

http://sexoffender.ncdoj.gov/details.aspx?SRN=016529S3
This one has the two profile pics from 9/29/11 and the latest pic taken on 5/10/13.
In the 2013 shot, NH's left eye looks irritated and so does he (much hardened look).

If there's any chance he's not responsible for Kelli's disappearance, these circumstances sure haven't helped any chance of him rehabilitating. That said, he was in violation of the probation laws regardless (not living at the address on file and living too close to children). He looks pissed and he's out on the street.

Now, I ask, what's the solution? Where is he going to live? What is he/can he do? At the chance he's not responsible for Kelli's disappearance, how will/can it be proven? How does someone like him live within the rules of his probation without a job or source of income?

How did he get away with disappearing Kelli without leaving any clues behind? How is he that lucky? Or, did someone who had knowledge of the whole picture take advantage of the situation as it was going down - known RSO dropping Kelli off near her apartment, etc. Did someone else slip in inbetween? How did he get that unlucky?

What's the truth? Nick did or didn't return to FB's? Why any confusion about that at all? Who covered for him and why would they?

VOH910, do you think you'll be running into Nick in the near future?

Several times you've mentioned that maybe some turn of events would be coming down the pike soon. You've never indicated why you posted those hopes. When you have thoughts like those, does something happen locally (that we aren't privy to) to cause you to think there could be a break in the case soon?

What ratio are you at today as far as Nick versus other possible perps go?

Nick is now living off Ramsey Street. His new address has now been posted as of today.

Nick is now living off Ramsey Street. His new address has now been posted as of today.

Is all of Ramsey Street pretty rough? I wonder how that works-I mean, when released from jail, how does one pay for anything?

Is SC back in town too? Does he run his businesses now again or did he lose it/those? Anyone know?

VOH910, do you think you'll be running into Nick in the near future?

Several times you've mentioned that maybe some turn of events would be coming down the pike soon. You've never indicated why you posted those hopes. When you have thoughts like those, does something happen locally (that we aren't privy to) to cause you to think there could be a break in the case soon?

What ratio are you at today as far as Nick versus other possible perps go?

I'm hoping not to run into him. I have no plans to, that's for sure. Regardless of anything with Kelli or not. The hope for turn of events is based on things I've heard from reliable sources.

I don't think my opinion on if Nick did something versus someone else is more educated than yours in anyway. My gut says no he didn't but my brain sees the possibilities of it going either way. I know that doesn't help, but I really am just as miffed as you guys.

Is all of Ramsey Street pretty rough? I wonder how that works-I mean, when released from jail, how does one pay for anything?

Is SC back in town too? Does he run his businesses now again or did he lose it/those? Anyone know?

Ramsey Street isn't all "rough" it really depends where on Ramsey you are. Where he is at, isn't the best neighborhoods for sure.

AFAIK SC is still in jail. Everything was in his GF at the time's name. She got rid of Froggys but continues to operate Point Dexters. She's moved on from him and from what I know is very happy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bailey__Powell
Back