GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Holbert's projected release date is May 10th. My opinion is that every day this guy is on the street is another chance for him to victimize another female, something that probably becomes more inevitable the longer he's not locked up.

I couldn't agree more.

Holbert's projected release date is May 10th. My opinion is that every day this guy is on the street is another chance for him to victimize another female, something that probably becomes more inevitable the longer he's not locked up.

LE better know every time he coughs. At this point, him getting out might not be a bad thing if he goes back to get rid of evidence etc... Though, I'd prefer him staying exactly where he's at.

LE better know every time he coughs. At this point, him getting out might not be a bad thing if he goes back to get rid of evidence etc... Though, I'd prefer him staying exactly where he's at.

given that le hasn't found anything in a year, nh would be nuts to do anything with evidence. his best bet is to stay far away from fayetteville once he's released.

given that le hasn't found anything in a year, nh would be nuts to do anything with evidence. his best bet is to stay far away from fayetteville once he's released.

That's true but while I think Nick is smart is certain ways, my impression is that in other respects he's not so smart. I can only hope the latter applies in this case.

Search for missing Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux planned for Saturday

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2013/05/02/1254339?sac=fo.local

I'd love to know where on Ramsey Street, because the first thing that popped into my head was how could LE not have already checked every inch of the woods off of Ramsey Street, at least around the bar and her apartment complex. Kind of ticks me off, unless, of course, it's off of Ramsey Street 20 miles away or something.

It is interesting that 2 searches are now going on, after quite a break. Wonder if there is some new news?

I'd love to know where on Ramsey Street, because the first thing that popped into my head was how could LE not have already checked every inch of the woods off of Ramsey Street, at least around the bar and her apartment complex. Kind of ticks me off, unless, of course, it's off of Ramsey Street 20 miles away or something.

The meeting place is about 5-6 miles away from the bar, north. Ramsey is very long, and the more north you go, the more woods. Also makes me wonder a bit if they might be suspecting someone else...

That could be why she didn't pay her tab that night. Didn't VOH say it was a CASH ONLY bar?

But this was NOT her first night at that bar! I think there is more to the unpaid tab. Maybe she had to get out of that bar really fast. And I don't think it was because of NH.

But this was NOT her first night at that bar! I think there is more to the unpaid tab. Maybe she had to get out of that bar really fast. And I don't think it was because of NH.

Woe already corrected me and reminded me that they had an ATM. I don't know if she had to get out of the bar real quick, but from the text, it certainly sounded like she wanted out of Nick's car real quick IMO.

Nick Holbert is released tomorrow (Friday May 10th) from prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back