GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think she could see his car because where nick dropped her off was at the entrance a quarter of a mile from apt! moo unless maybe he texted her.

Could another cell phone like a burner phone be involved somehow is what I'm wondering now. A text to Kelli from hubby that wasn't his normal cell phone number. I'm thinking out loud at this point also.

Could another cell phone like a burner phone be involved somehow is what I'm wondering now. A text to Kelli from hubby that wasn't his normal cell phone number. I'm thinking out loud at this point also.

anything is possible.

Q: Can you say definitively that her husband was in FL Friday night and Saturday
A: I can say definitively that's what we've been informed.

Reading between the lines, IMO, they have not been able to verify that Mike was in Florida. If he did have something to do with this, I wonder if he was smart enough to leave his phone in FL so it would ping there.

Insightful thought, but if (that is an if we don't know)they were texting during the evening, his phone pinging in FL - would likely mean he was in FL too.

I wonder, has anyone looked at the entrance to the apartment complex to see if a vehicle could be seen parked there. Kelli may have seen her husbands car and that's what spooked her. I'm going to attempt to see what can actually be seen from the entrance.

supposedly, she and her husband talked at 3pm (could be an argument for all we know) someone posted it take approx 9 hours to get from FL to NC, so that puts him at the right time to see her come home. Or, her phone could have been on vibrate since she was in a loud bar and she got a text that he was at her apt, that could have been the "spook" Nick was talking about.

I also am VERY interested in this man that was playing pool with Her a few weeks ago when they met Nick. Who the heck is that guy if there is one?

As for Nick, dear lord, if this guy didn't do it, hes the most unlucky person alive and the person who did do something got very lucky that he was the last person anyone knew of that was with Kelli. IMO

Insightful thought, but if (that is an if we don't know)they were texting during the evening, his phone pinging in FL - would likely mean he was in FL too.

IIRC I thought I read (not sure where now) that he had spoken to her earlier in the day...around 3pm and that was the last time they were in touch.

I dont think she could see his car because where nick dropped her off was at the entrance a quarter of a mile from apt! moo unless maybe he texted her.

That doesn't mean that she didn't receive a text in the car that was asking her something to the effect of where she was, why she wasn't home and stated he was at their apartment.

I just watched the presser. Where do I begin? I still think Nick is the key. His tent is gone. The Police Chief wouldn't comment on it. Will be canvassing out away from Froggy Bottoms. IMO that means they don't believe he dropped her off where he indicated he did. They are also asking for people who were there that night to contact them.

Could someone else be involved along with Nick? IMO as always.

I'm not defending the SO, but if you were generally assumed to be the main suspect (right or wrong) would you sleep in a tent out in the open behind the bar she was last seen? I am sure there are plenty of people outraged at him before he's proven guilty.

Hmmm....I don't think Nick did this, until something else major develops. WTH

I know he seems like a good candidate (can't look past his RSO title)but imo it seems like the guy has nothing to lose and they have interviewed multiple times I think they would have him locked up if they thought he disappeared Kelli. ok as i type that out I realize that LE does things in their own way and have had perps stay out of jail to gather info but I'm not sure yet.

I am curious if she really did have him drop her off away from her apartment. And if so I would think it would be so that no one could relay seeing her w/ another male. (if the marriage is in good standing) that would then lead me to think that she has to think that way for some reason. Is it not ok w/ her husband if she gets a ride w/ a male? or is it ok if she goes out drinking w/ a male. i dont mean to sound archaic, just wondering the dynamics of their relationship for her to feel it would be better for her to walk alone in the middle of the night,than endure what might transpire if she were seen w/ a male.imo and just talking out Nick's version.

I want to know who she was txting with, what was said and who the very last text was to. I want people disquilified w/ proven alibi's.

prayers to her loved ones and the community there. It's so painful to watch from my computer, waiting for some sort of answer. I can't fathom knowing someone thats missing.

There remain so many possibilities - more specifics or that piece of meaningful evidence is needed. I believe that this case will be solved and that it will not take too long. The sad part is that so much time has passed since the weekend with no word from KB and that fact seems to be bad. Prayers for her family & friends; also for law enforcement.

Which matches up with what you said earlier, VOH....a shot and beer back every hour and a half is not drunk, even for a little one like Kelli...

And thank you so much for your information and insight!

Maybe, maybe not. - :twocents:
(borderline imo)

I guess at this point, I really can't see a random killer coming across Kelli as she walked that short distance from the entrance to the apartment. I mean, things like that do happen, but it just doesn't feel right to me at this point.

I sense the owner of the bar is concerned. Can't say I blame him.
I'm not sure of all the legalities here if POI is arrested.

I guess at this point, I really can't see a random killer coming across Kelli as she walked that short distance from the entrance to the apartment. I mean, things like that do happen, but it just doesn't feel right to me at this point.

I really dont know what to think. I cant believe he just dropped her off a block away from her home in the dark and just drove away.

But if he didnt do it a lot of people would be returning from the bars all tanked up around that same time too.

Could be a crime of opportunity just by coming across a young pretty petite woman walking alone early in the morning.

IMO

Agree with you mamamia that that theory is just one of many possibilities.

I just located something that we just may need to look at. I've been reading you all talking about a rapist and I found this article by Dr Maurice Godwin, who is a geographical profiler. I hope I'm permitted to post this link, if not the mods can remove it. It's info that I think needs to be brought to the attention of those who live in this area. I just may eat crow when I said that I couldn't see just a random person coming across Kelli that night. It at least needs to be looked into.

This article is not about the Kelli Bordeaux case. Rather, the article's purpose is to point out that there has been a violent predator operating in the Ramsey Street area for a number of years.

Has a serial predator been targeting women for years on Ramsey Street?

In 2010 seven women reported rapes and sexual assaults in the Fayetteville area. A number of the crimes occurred near Glenwick Drive and Radford Road. The attacks were similar. Also, between 2006 and 2008, a series of five rapes or attempted rapes were reported along Ramsey Street. The rapes to date have not been solved. Police investigators indicated early on that they didn’t see any links between the attacks.

Sometime on the evening of March 31, 2012 around 9:00 p.m. a lady was jogging in a wooded area off Carvers Falls Road near Ramsey Street when she was attacked and raped. The crime remains unsolved.

In the early morning hours on Saturday April 14, 2012 Kelli Bordeaux, 23, left the Froggy Bottoms bar, which is located at 6326 Ramsey Street, Fayetteville. She has not been seen or heard from since. Pfc. Bordeaux is a combat medic with the 44th Medical Brigade at Ft. Bragg, NC.

The distance between Carvers Falls Road and the Froggy Bottoms bar where Pfc. Bordeaux was last seen is approximately 0.7 tenths of a mile.

There is also an attached map here -
http://www.examiner.com/article/hiding-plain-sight-a-serial-predator-haunts-fayetteville-nc

Something that is really bothering me is why didn't the police chief say the husband was in Florida at the time? I feel that should be fairly easy to prove, IMO.

Just a hypothetical: if MB spoke to her at 3pm and knew she was off at 5 for the weekend, and let's say they were having marital difficulty, maybe he decided to drive up and surprise her for the weekend and show how much he cared, and instead found an empty apartment. Perhaps he then waited for her to come home...likely stewing with anger (IMO) that she was not home, and then saw her walking in at 1:30 - 2am-ish: then what? I hate to think. Again....just hypothetical...there are actually many versions of this type of scenario that could have happened. Like some have said, maybe he was there and text her. Or, maybe he drove up from Orlando with a plan to make her disappear.
I don't know...just thinking as I type...but without the police ruling him out (and ruling NH in) I am totally on the fence as to what happened.

Just had a interview with POI on local abc11 4 o'clock news. Said he had to look into the camera during police interview and state that "If I killed Kelli, I deserve to die"

That was probably for a voice test, IMO. It is kind of like a voice polygraph. This technique has been taught to LE for many years now.

Not saying it is reliable, though. I know a polygrapher that went to Quantico to be trained for it. He now works with Dallas LE.

What I'm wondering and just out of principle. Does anyone know if the husbands car and or their apt. been looked at by forensics, luminol ect. Has a cadaver dog gone through the apt and cars of both?

Were trailing dogs used to follow her scent from where she was reported dropped off?

Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member