GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
C.Hound- Was your son with KB estranged husband when he was told KB missing? Does he think the male friend playing pool with KB a couple weeks ago, her husband, brother or another man from Florida?

That would also have to be on the same network, or have similar devices that request a read receipt from the user. (This could be disabled or enabled in message settings depending on the phone, or ask for each message.)

Not to quibble, but again - not true with RIM BBM. All BBM goes through the BBM network, regardless of carrier. It was their one advantage over Apple for many a year, and the saving grace that kept many corporations on BB's. Not the case anymore, now that same free messaging can be had via iPhone face time.

Anywhoo... not worthy of much more discussion beyond that scope of education on both sides & for the masses. ;) Bottom line is still that there is much mystery surrounding the two rumoured texts, and the reason the phone is once again ringing. Let's just hope that it means further progress in the investigation.

If he was convicted at age 16, unless he was tried as an adult, he would either be held in Juvie Jail until eighteen, then transferred to prison. But more then likely he was placed into a setting with other similar offenders for intensive supervision while going through groups. It is not commonly known, but if you can get a young person involved in a single sex crime, they can at times be rehabilitated. I know that it is commonly known that you cannot cure a pedo, but there is treatment, and it has been known to lower recidivism rates to nil, but only if you get them young with proper treatment.

C.Hound- Was your son with KB estranged husband when he was told KB missing?

it wasn't c-hound's son who was with MB...C-hound found that quote from an online newspaper in the comment section.

I'm confused. He was NOT the bouncer however you WERE under the impression he was? He did empty trash and card people though right?

Correct. I did mock him about it when I first found out, because he is 1/4 of the size of the bouncer who deployed.

Correct. I did mock him about it when I first found out, because he is 1/4 of the size of the bouncer who deployed.

and, that's the reason I thought he wouldn't be the bouncer...

he's just a guy trying to 'fit in' somewhere.

He was in prison at 16! doesnt seem like it to me.

He had sexual contact with a 5 year old child and caused bodily harm. Doesn't seem like it to me... They usually never do. That is why they easily victimize people. Because they are trusted when they shouldn't be.

My sense of NH is he wasn't officially anything to that bar, but he was a guy who hung out there a lot and did some odd jobs for them and tried to make himself useful and took on whatever role he could.

wonder how long ago this was?
I'm just wondering if the 'male friend' was actually the husband?

since Nick stated he didn't know she was married until after she went missing.

excellent point!
I hope LE has shown Nick a picture of the husband to rule that possibility in or out, just to keep their facts straight. I'd hate to see some innocent friend dragged into this for no good reason. Not that whoever that person was, husband or friend, has to do with Kelli's disappearance. That was weeks ago.

did he go to visit or had he moved back there?

Well - We don't know. Conflicting reports on that. One reports that he went to visit - I think we heard that initially. Then, its been reported that they were (i.e. ARE separated). Most recently, we hear that they HAD been separated but he has been back there for a month, or something to that affect. So, like most of what we've been told - no sense to it. Well, at least no sense that I can make of it.

Nickie Boy is pizzing me off.

I'm sure it won't be very long before a sketchy JoseB-type lawyer crawls out from under a rock to represent him, but in the interim, Nickie isn't doing himself (which I don't care about), or Kelli's investigation (which I do care about), any favours.

I almost hope some attorney will soon grab the lad by the boys and squeeze until he goes silent. If he isn't involved, then he's drawing far too much attention to himself and away from Kelli's plight with all of this press. He needs to be hushed, and quickly.

Nick is in jail right now. violation of probation. He just went to jail. police have taken his dna also.

Nick is in jail right now. violation of probation. He just went to jail. police have taken his dna also.

YUP!!! We have progress on Nickie Boy:

http://www2.nbc17.com/news/2012/apr...soldier-hold-news-conference-noon-ar-2187268/

"FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. --
A man who gave a Fort Bragg soldier a ride home from a Fayetteville bar before she was reported missing has turned himself in to authorities.

Nicholas Holbert, who lived in a tent behind the Froggy Bottoms bar, turned himself in to authorities Friday afternoon on charges unrelated to the disappearance of Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux."

YUP!!! We have progress on Nickie Boy:

http://www2.nbc17.com/news/2012/apr...soldier-hold-news-conference-noon-ar-2187268/

"FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. --
A man who gave a Fort Bragg soldier a ride home from a Fayetteville bar before she was reported missing has turned himself in to authorities.

Nicholas Holbert, who lived in a tent behind the Froggy Bottoms bar, turned himself in to authorities Friday afternoon on charges unrelated to the disappearance of Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux."

The funny thing is he did a interview with gilbert right before they took him into jail.:what: They have obtained his dna too so maybe they have something. moo :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharlafields