GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm laughing madly because all the DF2 freaks are asking, "When's Xenoblade (Nintendo) coming out on PS?" That's lie asking when Windows will be shipped on all Mac computers. Boneheads.

I'm still not convinced that Kelli asked Nick to be her DD that night. I think they were just hanging out, playing a bit of pool. Or at least that's what I suspect Kelli thought they were doing. Seems pretty normal to say, "Sure, let's play a few games. Why don't you pick me up?" Regardless if you are going out with male or female chums.

In many circles of chums, unless they're celebrating something specific, a DD isn't necessarily planned, as if you're just going to hang out for a few hours, usually the intent is company - not getting wasted, KWIM? Most responsible people just don't drive drunk so they just naturally monitor themselves.

Since Kelli had seen Nick in the bar previously, perhaps she just took it on faith he wouldn't drive while intoxicated, so I'm not convinced the DD conversation came up at all.

Either they were just going to hang & play pool, or one of them thought it was a date.

I don't 'get' the whole taxi service theory myself.

Ok re Xenoblade (Nintendo) please lol. 10+ years on DF2 was enough for me.

I just feel that since Nick wasn't known to really drink, and Kelli had known him and that fact, that he may have been a safe bet for a ride.

I think perhaps Kelli knew (or noticed) that NH did not drink (heck maybe he even threw out there...I am speculating.... if you ever need a ride I will be your DD).

Pfc's do not make that much so maybe she just thought hey catching a ride with this guy (NH) is cheaper than calling a taxi? (and walking in light of the rape that happened very recently not such a good idea)

Also: re: the rape that recently happened in the area: it was a service member. You can bet your bottom dollar that this info was part of the "safety briefing" at friday formations. (safety/weekend briefs are par for the course in the military...)

Ok re Xenoblade (Nintendo) please lol. 10+ years on DF2 was enough for me.

I just feel that since Nick wasn't known to really drink, and Kelli had known him and that fact, that he may have been a safe bet for a ride.

Sure, agree he *appeared* to be a safe bet for a ride (and might have been the exact opposite), but I don't necessarily think that having a DD was primary reason for going with him, KWIM? I believe primary reason was because they were just planning to hang together at the local fishing hole familiar to them both.

Not disputing the importance of him driving, for whatever reason. I'm just not convinced they discussed the DD aspect at all. ;)

(p.s. Zelda was better than DF2 and all the rest put together. Neener, Neener.)

I'm also gonna venture a quess on Justy's question, and say that I'm thinkin that it could have been possible that some of Kelli's friends or even other military people may have been with her that night at Froggy's and they would have been the first to be called when Kelli became missing and no one could contact her. They may have told Military personel that the last place they know of where she had been seen with them was at Froggy's. JMHO

Sure, agree he *appeared* to be a safe bet for a ride (and might have been the exact opposite), but I don't necessarily think that having a DD was primary reason for going with him, KWIM? I believe primary reason was because they were just planning to hang together at the local fishing hole familiar to them both.

Not disputing the importance of him driving, for whatever reason. I'm just not convinced they discussed the DD aspect at all. ;)

You may be correct, not disputing your opinion at all but for a military person having someone driving them who didn't drink would save them the DUI possibility, just sayin.

p.s. A marine put me on to DF2, so it was my fav. Neener Neener lol

BTW, I've changed my guess. ;-p

How you holding up, VOH? I suspect there is even more pressure and stress on you than you're letting on.

Aside from news of Kelli's whereabouts, what singular piece of information would you most like to receive today?

That's an interesting question. There's so much I want verification on.

peeps... let's not discuss if VOH is a guy or a girl.. that is outing a poster and a :nono:

Might be a WTH? OR - might be a non-starter. Key points for consideration:

1. 'a caller reported seeing a woman pulled back into a van while trying to get out' - eye-witness didn't have direct knowledge it was a kidnapping
2. 'Police said they were still sorting out whether there was a kidnapping.' - meaning it is just as possible that any/all were loaded, and there was a domestic spat, and the female might have tried to bail out to walk away.
3. Vehicle didn't stop and there was a car chase - but they also might not have stopped for other reasons, i.e. drugs, outstanding warrants, illegal weapons in the vehicle, or a general allergy to LE.

The fact that the van ultimately hit another car leads me to guess there was alcohol involved.

Regardless, even if there is a simpler, less scary reason for this incident, big round of applause to the caller who did report what they'd seen. If it was indeed a kidnapping, or any other sort of violent offence, that person certainly helped the victim.

I thought for sure there would be (by now)

1) a reward (even a crimestoppers reward for that matter)
2) a vigil
3) her husband speaking out

none of these have happened.

are they close to cracking this case? I am sure they are sharing things with the family that we do not know about...

:moo:

2) a vigil

are they close to cracking this case? I am sure they are sharing things with the family that we do not know about...

For sure. I'm very surprised at the no reward. But then they may have a reason for doing that right now, such as they feel they already have their man.

The non vigil doesn't make sense to me at all.

The husband not at least speaking along with the rest of the family is so very confusing. I know they didn't want him speaking directly to the media at first, but after it came out that his alibi was solid, why would they still not being permitting him to speak? Just isn't making sense to me.

2) a vigil

I was just coming to post the same thing.

This is just a very odd case.

Oh i have to agree Zelda was the very best! Still is!

I know we all suspect Nick because he has a record for some very bad sheet!
but what if its not him and there is another very bad person out there.

I think him picking her up and taking her home to me seems like it was a date.
Or they are friends! and were just hanging out together.

does he have FRIENDS?
Do ppl get along with him?
Has he been in anyother trouble since getting out of jail?
Or has he been off the radar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member