GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm really scared for that girl...she got side swiped by the worst types on the planet. did she even know he was a sex offender? sorry, i didnt see it in all the threads on this subject.

:waitasec:

i'm really scared for that girl...she got side swiped by the worst types on the planet. did she even know he was a sex offender? sorry, i didnt see it in all the threads on this subject.

:waitasec:

nope, no in the bar knew he was an RSO.

I feel that Kelli may have been a little buzzed (as I think VOH said) but not drunk. Either way, I feel her guard was down...she was tired and perhaps a little buzzed and she obviously trusted NH enough to be alone in a car with him. If he did something to her...she likely was completely caught off guard. IMO

Respectfully snipped and BBM

I also wondered if maybe NH didn't drop her off (either at the entrance like he said or at her actual apartment), but then came back later. What if once she got inside, he knocked on her door and found some excuse to get her back to the car?

In that scenario, LE could have then found her phone at her place. And it could also explain the text saying she made it home (if that was truly sent) and why no one reported hearing a scuffle/screams, and the apartment wasn't considered a crime scene. Just a thought.

I agree that it makes a difference whether he was seen back at the bar or not.
I would think that as long as people were still there, he would have gone back in, rather than head to his lean-to. MOO

Gia, Was he a squatter? Would he be considered a 'homeless' person?

Did his lean-to have any electricity?
IF not, no TV to watch, so I doubt he would have been in a hurry to get back to this make-shift housing.

Are there any pictures of this Lean-to?...imo

IF not, no TV to watch, so I doubt he would have been in a hurry to get back to this make-shift housing.

The first reports stated he lived in a lean-to...but in fact, (IIRC and VOH I believe confirmed) there was no lean-to, he lived in a tent behind the bar.
ETA: He did not have permission to be on the property. The property his tent was on is owned by DOT.

www.wral.com

In video they show picture behind the bar.

Eileen, Friend,..good point, this SO should have been polygraphed the first day...imo

I would think so! Just to rule him out!
Maybe they did but they do not want anyone to know they are looking for someone else!

Yes, he was apparently homeless, but no one knew it, or that he was staying somewhere behind the bar. See andalso's quote:

The first reports stated he lived in a lean-to...but in fact, (IIRC and VOH I believe confirmed) there was no lean-to, he lived in a tent behind the bar.
ETA: He did not have permission to be on the property. The property his tent was on is owned by DOT.

www.wral.com

In video they show picture behind the bar.

I watched the video. And right about the 1:35 mark they show what I consider a "lean-to", but I have no idea if that was where he was staying. And IIRC, I do remember it mentioned that his "tent" was no longer up. So I have no idea, unless he had a tent pitched next to the lean-to in the video. :waitasec:

This is a cash only bar and the tab came to $28. I am not 100% sure she paid for it or if it was paid for...but I am guessing she paid with cash. I wonder how much cash she had on her that evening, she had been there before and would have known to bring cash to the bar. Wonder if she made a cash withdraw that day, and if so, has all the cash been accounted for? Now that I type that, I believe VOH said there was an ATM in the bar...did she withdraw cash that evening?
If she had made a withdraw that day...would the bank know the serial #'s or just the amount? Would an ATM keep track of serial #'s? Was NH found with cash in his pocket?

The tab of unpaid for drinks was $28. Also, the report said it was Nick and Kelli's combined tab.

ETA: He did not have permission to be on the property. The property his tent was on is owned by DOT.....

andalso, Very interesting!
Has anyone heard IF he had a cell phone? Maybe the pings can be tracked?

Who's car was he driving that night? was it new enough to have a 'tracking device'?

You and I have a very similar theory. Almost identical. Right down to the fact that he was paying attention to her on her phone and didnt like that she was interested in things other than him. I've been picturing this just as you stated.

That makes 3 of us with basically the same theory. I do think that NH in his mind thought of this as a date and Kelli just thought of it as transportation. I wonder if she had driven to the bar alone before and maybe he convinced her that it was not safe for a woman to drive to and hang out at the bar alone, so he would pick her up next time. Being the big protector. I too think the phone thing bothered him.

Do we know what time they got to the bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member