GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first reports stated he lived in a lean-to...but in fact, (IIRC and VOH I believe confirmed) there was no lean-to, he lived in a tent behind the bar.
ETA: He did not have permission to be on the property. The property his tent was on is owned by DOT.

The lean-to is a style of tent.

Gia, Was he a squatter? Would he be considered a 'homeless' person?

Did his lean-to have any electricity?
IF not, no TV to watch, so I doubt he would have been in a hurry to get back to this make-shift housing.

Are there any pictures of this Lean-to?...imo

Bartender called it a tent, not a lean-to. I suspect Bar Owner would know better than media, so I am going with it being a tent. Especially as they've since reported that the tent is no longer there.

Might not have had tv to watch, but we already know he was on Facebook, so perhaps the bar has free wifi service. So he was updating his Facebook either via his own computer, his phone, or at a local internet cafe of some sort.

VOH
--> does Froggy's have wifi? And if so, is it a secured (password) connection? Or free & unfettered for customers' use? TYIA.

So the tab wasn't paid that night?

The bar does not keep tabs records if they have been paid for. Why would they even? It does not add to the accounting purposes when you look at who drank what. They keep records of what was sold, but not to who. Unless it was unpaid for.

andalso, Very interesting!
Has anyone heard IF he had a cell phone? Maybe the pings can be tracked?

Who's car was he driving that night? was it new enough to have a 'tracking device'?

1. Must have had a cell phone, because he mentioned exchanging texts with Kelli in one of his early interviews.

2. Car unlikely to have GPS, per post the other day by VOH: It was a mid model Chevy Cavalier, IIRC.

I would also like to know where her car was found parked and in what condition.
I am under the impression that it was not at her apartment like we might expect if NH had picked her up and taken her to Froggy Bottoms.

I could be totally mistaken and if anyone can clear this up for me TYIA.
JMO

BBM

I'm curious too.

VOH
--> does Froggy's have wifi? And if so, is it a secured (password) connection? Or free & unfettered for customers' use? TYIA.

Froggys does not have wifi. The only internet connection is for the jukebox.

1. Must have had a cell phone, because he mentioned exchanging texts with Kelli in one of his early interviews.

2. Car unlikely to have GPS, per post the other day by VOH: It was a mid model Chevy Cavalier, IIRC.

And it is shown in one of the videos when they talked about his car was searched. I do not remember what video.

Does anyone remember Nick saying in any of his video's that he even knew of a text saying that Kelli made it home? I honestly can't recall. And good morning!

What is this morning thing of which you speak? I pulled an all-nighter slaying monsters in one of the best wii games. When you can't catch perps & bad guys in real life, kicking some serious Xenoblade creatue arse is a good way to burn off aggression. ;)

I don't recall Nick saying he'd heard or knew about the home safely text. I only recall him stating that he had exchanged texts with Kelli. Can't swear to it, but I thought it was in context of making the arrangements for him to pick her up that fateful Friday night.

Good morning folks. It's a gorgeous morning here in GA and praying that this day will bring answers on Kelli.

I've been wondering whether there is any further knowledge or insight related to where NH was living and hanging out before he "took up" at Froggys (abt 3-4 months ago if I recall correctly). I recall one news report (early on at the 1st pond search), I believe it was a neighbor indicated that NH had lived in house (near where that first lake was searched) but that the house is abandoned now. Was he living with someone? married? working? I do not remember when he was released from prison - but have been wondering what his life was from that time until he became a "regular" at Froggys? Anyone know?

Guys, I suspect TEXT messages is the new way for criminals to confuse and misdirect LE in their missing person investigations.
How many times do we read the last message from the missing person was a Text that could have been sent by anyone??

The bar does not keep tabs records if they have been paid for. Why would they even? It does not add to the accounting purposes when you look at who drank what. They keep records of what was sold, but not to who. Unless it was unpaid for.

So the reason the $28 tab is known is because it was unpaid? Hmmmm? Sounds like Nick was "paying" for her drinks or she left in a hurry and forgot to pay. Am I reading this wrong?

And it is shown in one of the videos when they talked about his car was searched. I do not remember what video.

right - I can dig it up. Someone posted that video on yesterday's thread, including the time stamp when it was shown. Thanks for the reminder.

What is this morning thing of which you speak? I pulled an all-nighter slaying monsters in one of the best wii games. When you can't catch perps & bad guys in real life, kicking some serious Xenoblade creatue arse is a good way to burn off aggression. ;)

I don't recall Nick saying he'd heard or knew about the home safely text. I only recall him stating that he had exchanged texts with Kelli. Can't swear to it, but I thought it was in context of making the arrangements for him to pick her up that fateful Friday night.

Oh believe me, lol, I used to be one of those gaming people and when my game sort of fizzled because people moved on to newer games like Call Of Duty, I backed out. There was nothing like my DF2.

I didn't recall that he had mentioned it either, and haven't yet had the chance to research it. Thanks....

VOH, good morning. If you can answer.... when was Froggys first contacted about Kelli being missing? Was it on Monday? or later? TIA

I would also like to know where her car was found parked and in what condition.
I am under the impression that it was not at her apartment like we might expect if NH had picked her up and taken her to Froggy Bottoms.
I could be totally mistaken and if anyone can clear this up for me TYIA.
JMO

BBM

I'm curious too.

VOH are you comfortable weighing in on this? Do you know if Kelli's car was found at the apt?

Thanks

Oh believe me, lol, I used to be one of those gaming people and when my game sort of fizzled because people moved on to newer games like Call Of Duty, I backed out. There was nothing like my DF2.

I didn't recall that he had mentioned it either, and haven't yet had the chance to research it. Thanks....

I'm laughing madly because all the DF2 freaks are asking, "When's Xenoblade (Nintendo) coming out on PS?" That's lie asking when Windows will be shipped on all Mac computers. Boneheads.

I'm still not convinced that Kelli asked Nick to be her DD that night. I think they were just hanging out, playing a bit of pool. Or at least that's what I suspect Kelli thought they were doing. Seems pretty normal to say, "Sure, let's play a few games. Why don't you pick me up?" Regardless if you are going out with male or female chums.

In many circles of chums, unless they're celebrating something specific, a DD isn't necessarily planned, as if you're just going to hang out for a few hours, usually the intent is company - not getting wasted, KWIM? Most responsible people just don't drive drunk so they just naturally monitor themselves.

Since Kelli had seen Nick in the bar previously, perhaps she just took it on faith he wouldn't drive while intoxicated, so I'm not convinced the DD conversation came up at all.

Either they were just going to hang & play pool, or one of them thought it was a date.

I don't 'get' the whole taxi service theory myself.

Froggys does not have wifi. The only internet connection is for the jukebox.

BTW, I've changed my guess. ;-p

How you holding up, VOH? I suspect there is even more pressure and stress on you than you're letting on.

Aside from news of Kelli's whereabouts, what singular piece of information would you most like to receive today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee