GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to debate your post
We do not know what Nick was wearing because no one has said.

I cant respond to his speaking to the media as who knows why people do what the do ,guilty people sometimes do speak to the media ,sometimes it is the why they end up caught. Example would be Scott peterson, Drew peterson, Josh Powell, susan smith, even Jeffery dalmar spoke to the media after he was caught.

I am not sure what you are using as a scale to his intellect .

He is a violent sex offender so that would be the motive or the "whats in it for him"

We dont know that he didnt act nervous in Froggys later.

He did do it before.

As for MB , I dunno maybe he doesnt know more .I wont debate his position on the case unless it seriously becomes questionable.

And that is perfectly fine. As a psychologist in the federal prison system maybe I just look at things differently. Wasn't out for a debate; just a different point of view. Also everyone needs to remember innocent until proven guilty. :fence:

Also Soul, just wanted to point out that two of my points that you debated were in fact addressed by an insider earlier in the forums.
Only three people truly know what happened in those early hours of April 14. I just hope the truth comes out sooner rather than later.

And that is perfectly fine. As a psychologist in the federal prison system maybe I just look at things differently. Wasn't out for a debate; just a different point of view. Also everyone needs to remember innocent until proven guilty. :fence:

Also Soul, just wanted to point out that two of my points that you debated were in fact addressed by an insider earlier in the forums.
Only three people truly know what happened in those early hours of April 14. I just hope the truth comes out sooner rather than later.

I am curious why you say three people? Do you think three people were involved and if so why? :waitasec:

Just curious, is there a way to look up the court report of the charges Nick went to prison for? I mean to find out what type of child abuse and sexual acts were committed? It's seems like his sentence was pretty long considering he was 16 and went to prison for years. Would like to get an idea of just how violent and sick his acts were with a 5 year old. Just because he sexually abused a five year old does not mean that he is a pedophile. It could be more about opportunity, power, and control. Most child molesters are married with children. Pedophiles are only attracted to children. This is why I would like to find out how violent he was with this little girl.

Just curious, is there a way to look up the court report of the charges Nick went to prison for? I mean to find out what type of child abuse and sexual acts were committed? It's seems like his sentence was pretty long considering he was 16 and went to prison for years. Would like to get an idea of just how violent and sick his acts were with a 5 year old. Just because he sexually abused a five year old does not mean that he is a pedophile. It could be more about opportunity, power, and control. Most child molesters are married with children. Pedophiles are only attracted to children. This is why I would like to find out how violent he was with this little girl.

Pretty sure they are sealed. I thought I read it was treated as a juvenile case but he was sentenced as an adult. I forget exactly how someone on here worded it. I do know you can look up the news article from when it happened. There is a link on one of the forums around the date of 4/20/12 that was posted.A

When I looked up the meaning of his charges it was a very broad range of abuse. I looked up AZ laws and they are much more defined.
Not saying that it is okay for anyone to be an RSO but with todays legal a male can get charges for uninating and someone walking in. It is like saying all of one race is the same. I see it everyday..worst part of my job!

Just curious, is there a way to look up the court report of the charges Nick went to prison for? I mean to find out what type of child abuse and sexual acts were committed? It's seems like his sentence was pretty long considering he was 16 and went to prison for years. Would like to get an idea of just how violent and sick his acts were with a 5 year old. Just because he sexually abused a five year old does not mean that he is a pedophile. It could be more about opportunity, power, and control. Most child molesters are married with children. Pedophiles are only attracted to children. This is why I would like to find out how violent he was with this little girl.[/QUOTE

Pretty sure they are sealed. I thought I read it was treated as a juvenile case but he was sentenced as an adult. I forget exactly how someone on here worded it. I do know you can look up the news article from when it happened. There is a link on one of the forums around the date of 4/20/12 that was posted.A

When I looked up the meaning of his charges it was a very broad range of abuse. I looked up AZ laws and they are much more defined.
Not saying that it is okay for anyone to be an RSO but with todays legal a male can get charges for uninating and someone walking in. It is like saying all of one race is the same. I see it everyday..worst part of my job!

I tried to look it up online dated for 2003 but I can not find anything other than his mugshot and "charges". It just seems to me that 5-7 years for a 16 year old is pretty rough and I am curious as to what the abuse was exactly. I would assume it would say sexual abuse but it says indecent liberties with a minor and then child abuse. This makes me wonder if he beat the little girl up and made her do sexual acts. It doesn't sound like he "groomed her". He just went for it on impulse. I remember reading that the mother left for a short period of time and then came home and found out immediately. If you end up finding it please post the link. I will continue to look for it myself. Thanks!

(BBM)

Which three?

Kelli, and ______ and ________?

Forgive me, but I'm sometimes slow and way, way behind. As I try to figure out the 3, please cut me some slack. I've tried to keep up, but evidently I've missed something crucial. Now there are multiple perps that might know the truth about the night Kelli went missing?

Or is this opinion vs. case evidence to date?

TYIA

I have to believe that NH is the guy. The way LE is handling the evidence and interviews now mean they believe that no good has come of Kelli, and that NH is the only person they suspect, and I would go so far as to say they have some physical evidence. If they didn't, they would be very vocal in their calls for assistance.

The fact that NH has the maximum bond for FTR has convinced me of that point. Normally, FTR would get about a 10,000 bond, given that NH had never really tried to hide himself at any time. A 50,000 bond is normal for those who have been difficult to track. A full 100,000 means that they don't want NH out of jail anytime soon, and more importantly, that they have all the information they need to build the case around him.

This is my feeling derived from knowing about the psychology of the average registered sex offender, coupled with the actions of most LE agencies. Granted, they don't have slam dunk evidence like video evidence or unimpeachable eye witnesses, but they probably have all sorts of physical evidence to the point they don't need to interrogate him any longer. (I never use the word "interview" when it comes to questioning suspects; this is the ingrate that just raped and murdered someone, not someone trying to get a job in a shoe factory!)

Note how the bar owner only had a walkout bond even though he owes hundreds of thousands of dollars and skipped on a DUI court appearance. That tells me LE doesn't think he has any involvement, and possibly may have told them some information on NH that LE didn't release. That also fits this template.

I dont know why when i try to post without a quote one comes up. but i will go off of this one. When nick did that last interview before walking into the jail his demeanor was totally different from other interviews. He seemed a little angry, He blamed Kelli for being arrested. He said if she wasnt missing he wouldnt be going to jail. moo His attitude did a 360 in moo.

hmmm..... So Nick said that he would not be going to jail if Kelli had not been missing. .

that right there folks is a admission of guilt, in my opinion.

I hope they charge this creep and Soon.

I'm affiliated with LE through my wife and a few friends in the southern California area. Virtually every LE guy I know believes it was Nick Holbert, though they have no official knowledge; just profession-based instincts and training from the tells they get from the media reports.

In addition, I don't sense that there is a vigilante mood out to get Nick, though VOH or other insiders can get that scoop more readily than me. But keep in mind that jail costs taxpayers money, and FTR ("Failure to Report," or a failure of an RSO to keep up with current registration requirements such as addresses and maintaining legal distances from restricted areas) bonds are rarely maxed out. It seem far more likely they just don't want him going anywhere, and in addition, they have extracted as much information as they need out of him to conduct the case.

Say what you will about the official response professionalism of LE as well. When I was at Bragg in the late 70's/early 80's in the 82nd, Fayetteville was one of the bottom 10 cities in the US for safety. Cities associated with army bases typically had a lot of problems, but as I understand it most of those cities have cleaned up as military personnel, in general, are much more professional throughout the ranks. But even with problems related with search parties, etc. (which rarely recover anything of value anyway), LE has been quite professional in their approach.

NOW, having said all of that, I am not going to state that Nick is the perp. But virtually all of the little signs point to him, and none of the little signs point to other POI's. LE might even have some major evidence against another POI that they haven't released which would change the ballgame. I'm only basing my opinion on my general knowledge of RSO's and the way they've treated Nick's FTR arrest.

Suffice to say if Nick turns out to be the perp, I'll be doing some heavy calling to the NC legislature to get GPS mandated for all RSO's, at their expense, for the duration of their registration, whether they are on or off parole. Had Nick been GPS'd, we either would know for sure he did it, or more likely, Kelli would be alive because Nick would have had serious thoughts before committing his deed and leaving a trail to every location he has been at.

My gathering of community sentiments is they are focused on finding Kelli.

hmmm..... So Nick said that he would not be going to jail if Kelli had not been missing. .

that right there folks is a admission of guilt, in my opinion.

I hope they charge this creep and Soon.

I hope they charge him if he DID it!
If he isnt the one i hope they find who DID!

Quote from Det. Jeff Locklear, of the Fayetteville Police Department Thursday:

"All the evidence …has led us right back to this area as an area of concentration,"

I know LE will not release information in regards to "evidence", but reading between the lines of the Locklear quote, he mentions "ALL" the evidence.

The area of concentration is around the Froggy Bottom area...
If they are now primarily focused on this area, Investigators also have come to the conclusion that Kelli never was dropped off at the Meadowbrook apartments, as Nick has claimed he did.

Besides the cell phone tower pings, can anyone shed any light on what some of the other evidence found may be? I know that word gets around town, VOH, have you heard anything on this??

Quote from Det. Jeff Locklear, of the Fayetteville Police Department Thursday:

"All the evidence …has led us right back to this area as an area of concentration,"

I know LE will not release information in regards to "evidence", but reading between the lines of the Locklear quote, he mentions "ALL" the evidence.

The area of concentration is around the Froggy Bottom area...
If they are now primarily focused on this area, Investigators also have come to the conclusion that Kelli never was dropped off at the Meadowbrook apartments, as Nick has claimed he did.

Besides the cell phone tower pings, can anyone shed any light on what some of the other evidence found may be? I know that word gets around town, VOH, have you heard anything on this??

I am sure they have something, but I cannot really comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave