GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully, my daughter thinks I'm "immature and ridiculous" and is focused on staying on honor roll and ruling the world one day. She's made out a plan and checks off goals as she does them. I'm pretty sure she was switched at birth...and so is she. :floorlaugh:

Thank God, I have girls like this too!

They are still just children and will make mistakes, even use bad judgement. Kelli would not have chosen to go missing and probably never considered her innocent actions of going to a local bar would bring her harm.
JMO

Kelli was said to be a success oriented person. She joined the Army to have a better life. Why would she hang out with NH?

I think Kelli found comfort and familiarity in Froggys. It was just a honkey tonk biker bar but probably reminded her of home. She trusted the folks there and voh said that NH was a "storyteller". VOH stated that NH used to say he had been in the military. What other stories did he tell to make himself appear to be someone he wasnt?
They were all bamboozled by NH and his past, why not Kelli?

My dad used to say, "no friends were better than bad friends"

WHAT!!!! He said he was in the military???? WT?? Okay that set off another alarm. A sex offender and a pathological liar??

Kelli was said to be a success oriented person. She joined the Army to have a better life. Why would she hang out with NH?

I think Kelli found comfort and familiarity in Froggys. It was just a honkey tonk biker bar but probably reminded her of home. She trusted the folks there and voh said that NH was a "storyteller". VOH stated that NH used to say he had been in the military. What other stories did he tell to make himself appear to be someone he wasnt?
They were all bamboozled by NH and his past, why not Kelli?

My dad used to say, "no friends were better than bad friends"

It is probably unfair, but I've wondered the same thing in how she ended up with her husband. She was success driven (straight-A student), but he had plenty of issues with the law (previously discussed). He seems like a nice enough guy and maybe learned from his mistakes. However as they say, opposites attract. Sometimes people who live a "colorful" life are intriguing.

Me too. The part that says, "let me out right here", and "I'll walk!"

ITA. I think when she wanted to go home, he assumed he'd be going too. She got the creep vibe and asked to be let out and he got angry. Poor thing is so tiny she prolly didn't have a chance. JMO

criminals always give a bit of truth when telling a big fat lie! moo I have no link just life experience. moo

In many states when a sex offender is released from jail, they are registered as transient sex offenders, but they still need to register as required by the states that they live in. There are so many who are living as trasients and if they don't register as required, it has to be mighty difficult to track them.

And, what in the wide world is going on that there are so many pervs in society? Has it been this way since ancient times?
Until you begin paying attention to these things, you have no idea because it's not something you think about, that is, if you're 'normal'.
I realize there's a broad range for 'normal' where you're still not necessarily hurting anybody else but the amount of violent rapes and child molestation that goes on is horrendous.

In my case I'm innately programmed as to who I should consider having sexual realtions with.
For instance, my cousin was cute back in the day but he was my cousin
so it never crossed my mind to make goo-goo eyes at him nor did he ever at me.
Why are there so many people who haven't any boundaries? My mom never gave me a lesson entitled, 'your cousin isn't for sex'.
Or, now that baby cousin is born, don't going playing with his pee-pee.
My point is, we can't say, 'well, nobody taught them that those behaviors are wrong and in violation of another person'.
Nobody taught me that, I knew not to do those things and never ever had an impulse to behave in those boundary crossing ways.
So, is boundary crossing behavior taught by example? Does it simply pop into one's head one day to do that to another person? :waitasec:
There are so many registered RSO's, it's an epidemic. :maddening:

She might of found out while he was giving her a ride? :what: maybe moo

Agree, she may have caught him in a slip up or lie.
Still, I think it is probable he made a pass at her on the way home or in the parking lot even.
I think her phone and the pings tell a story.
JMO

WHAT!!!! He said he was in the military???? WT?? Okay that set off another alarm. A sex offender and a pathological liar??

I never read where voh said that! And yea that sure does set off alarms!

criminals always give a bit of truth when telling a big fat lie! moo I have no link just life experience. moo

Totally.

About a year ago, my ex contacted me out of the blue talking about how he'd changed his life and was volunteering with children.

Turns out he was doing community service at a rehab for teenagers. :what:

Crazy criminals.

I can't say I know any sex offenders personally, but I can't imagine someone being a sex offender and not a pathological liar. I don't know how else they would be able to live with themselves. They must have themselves convinced of their own lies.

I never read where voh said that! And yea that sure does set off alarms!

I really should go back and find the post by VOH, if someone finds it faster than me please post it.TY

I can't say I know any sex offenders personally, but I can't imagine someone being a sex offender and not a pathological liar. I don't know how else they would be able to live with themselves. They must have themselves convinced of their own lies.

Just not sex offenders most criminals.. in my own experience. moo Getting into their mind is crazy!! moo

VOH:
A few threads back, days ago, someone asked you if Kelli may have felt safe with NH because she may have thought he was gay. I think I recalled you responding that you don't think Kelli thought NH was gay. Did you ever observe an interaction between NH and KB that would indicate that he was not gay? Or, did you ever observe Kelli at FB's when NH may have had an interaction with another female publically that would indicate to Kelli that NH was not gay? hand holding, kissing, hugging, butt grabbing, etc...
Trying to see why you don't think KB thought NH was gay if I remember your post acurately from the other thread. Thanks

I am already expecting your usual response....LOL!

VOH:
A few threads back, days ago, someone asked you if Kelli may have felt safe with NH because she may have thought he was gay. I think I recalled you responding that you don't think Kelli thought NH was gay. Did you ever observe an interaction between NH and KB that would indicate that he was not gay? Or, did you ever observe Kelli at FB's when NH may have had an interaction with another female publically that would indicate to Kelli that NH was not gay? hand holding, kissing, hugging, butt grabbing, etc...
Trying to see why you don't think KB thought NH was gay if I remember your post acurately from the other thread. Thanks

LOL

Why would anyone think he was gay?

Ah I love the bigger questions...what is this world coming to...why so many pervs.

Well...the collapse of the family and family structure is one clue. Go back 100 years and the family structure was different. Two parents, extended family clan, tight reins, religion ruled, no TV, social mores very different. Oh and high fructose corn syrup didn't exist either. ;)

VOH:

VOH, thought he might be A sexual ! i remember reading that post! moo

I am not surprised at all that he is a liar. It's just the type of lie that sets off the alarm. Saying that he was in the military is the type of lie you would hear from a pathological liar. It's not a little white lie. It's a HUGE lie. And when people tell lies like that you can't believe ANYTHING that they say. It's like CASEY ANTHONY type of thinking..it just makes my suspicions even stronger. People like that have no feelings for other people. No remorse. It's very strange and disturbing.

There doesn't have to be overt behaviors to make one think someone is gay or not gay. It could be Nick didn't give off any particular vibes. Or maybe he checked out the women and not the men.

I am not surprised at all that he is a liar. It's just the type of lie that sets off the alarm. Saying that he was in the military is the type of lie you would hear from a pathological liar. It's not a little white lie. It's a HUGE lie. And when people tell lies like that you can't believe ANYTHING that they say. It's like CASEY ANTHONY type of thinking..it just makes my suspicions even stronger. People like that have no feelings for other people. No remorse. It's very strange and disturbing.

Well i cant see him saying Hiiiii there Kelli im a registered sex offender i assaulted a 5 yr old....
He had to make himself a legend in his own mind i think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman