GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not surprised at all that he is a liar. It's just the type of lie that sets off the alarm. Saying that he was in the military is the type of lie you would hear from a pathological liar. It's not a little white lie. It's a HUGE lie. And when people tell lies like that you can't believe ANYTHING that they say. It's like CASEY ANTHONY type of thinking..it just makes my suspicions even stronger. People like that have no feelings for other people. No remorse. It's very strange and disturbing.

I can just see him watching her all night!! He knew about the texting!! I dont buy it! He thought he was on a date. She paid him attention and i dont think she meant it. jmo moo!!!:moo: dont throw stones at me!!! moo

Just not sex offenders most criminals.. in my own experience. moo Getting into their mind is crazy!! moo

Very true. Especially with violent criminals. Some people make mistakes and learn from them. However certain crimes are committed by people that are too far gone to rehabilitate (IMO). Certain people have urges, desires, etc that just aren't present in normal people. These people are usually abused themselves growing up. Very sad loop that I will never fully understand.

A 16 year old knows well enough what he is doing to his 5 year old victim. I wonder if that victim (who would now be a teenager) is aware of who Nick is. If they are, I feel very bad for them that they are probably having to relive it a bit.

Well i cant see him saying Hiiiii there Kelli im a registered sex offender i assaulted a 5 yr old....
He had to make himself a legend in his own mind i think!

Definitely not. If he wanted to hide his past he can just say "it's complicated".

And yes there are two meanings to that;)

Has there been any mention of Kelli's condition when she left FB's? Bartenders, witnesses... She did have 8 drinks...
VOH, did you happen to notice??
Was Kelli sitting with Nick the entire evening, or were there others with her??
Were they sitting at the bar or a table??
At what time could you get a last drink at Froggy's?? What time do they usually have everybody out the door??

She did not appear drunk. Perhaps buzzed, but not drunk. Kelli was playing pool or singing karaoke for the majority of the night. She was with Nick most of the time, but was also singing with the DJ, Nick, and another regular. She also spectated on others singing. She did minimal socializing outside of that circle, but did talk with some of the other regulars who were there. There was no table. They were kind of floating around.

Last call is at 1:45. Sometimes regulars will stay and help close up and ensure the tender and DJ get to their cars.

VOH:
A few threads back, days ago, someone asked you if Kelli may have felt safe with NH because she may have thought he was gay. I think I recalled you responding that you don't think Kelli thought NH was gay. Did you ever observe an interaction between NH and KB that would indicate that he was not gay? Or, did you ever observe Kelli at FB's when NH may have had an interaction with another female publically that would indicate to Kelli that NH was not gay? hand holding, kissing, hugging, butt grabbing, etc...
Trying to see why you don't think KB thought NH was gay if I remember your post acurately from the other thread. Thanks

I am already expecting your usual response....LOL!

It was a conversation between Kelli and myself.

Very true. Especially with violent criminals. Some people make mistakes and learn from them. However certain crimes are committed by people that are too far gone to rehabilitate (IMO). Certain people have urges, desires, etc that just aren't present in normal people. These people are usually abused themselves growing up. Very sad loop that I will never fully understand.

A 16 year old knows well enough what he is doing to his 5 year old victim. I wonder if that victim (who would now be a teenager) is aware of who Nick is. If they are, I feel very bad for them that they are probably having to relive it a bit.

If they still live in the area im sure they saw him on tv. He did three interviews!!!!!:what:

Regarding my post above...
VOH Thread 5 post 478
4/24 @ 10:36 pm
JMO
Yeah I would say he is shy at first. Untrusting, IDK. He seemed like a regular guy. A bit redneckish, in the unrefined way and well you all heard his accent. He bs'd with people once he got to know them then. But it does appear that he bs'd and that was all.
He never mentioned he was in prison ever. In fact, he ddescribed life as successful. He said he was in the Airforce actually.

Definitely not. If he wanted to hide his past he can just say "it's complicated".

And yes there are two meanings to that;)

We need a Psych major lol

I think he wantd ppl to like him.
He couldnt very well tell ppl what he had done and where he just spent 5 yrs of his life ...

ok guys im out for a bit have to pick up my son from school!
Ciao sleuthers!

We need a Psych major lol

I think he wantd ppl to like him.
He couldnt very well tell ppl what he had done and where he just spent 5 yrs of his life ...

Not a psych major, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express once.

That's what I'm worried about, the tunnel vision on Nick. And I just can't see him leaving with Kelli, knowing that people witnessed him walking out the door with her, and not taking her home. How stupid would that be to do that, and then take her down to his leanto, which has no door, wide open to the world and do something to her there. And apparently LE feels that the answers lie right there on bar property, at least that's what was indicated yesterday.

Unless they have evidence that points directly to Nick such as DNA, I think they need to begin looking at a different angle. He's in jail right now, he's not a flight risk, so why not take this time to look another way, search other directions.

And then, when directly asked if LE felt that Kelli met someone else after being dropped off at the apartment complex, they refused to answer the question. That tells me that they think there is that possibility.

A few days ago we were posting about 'forensics' education. That's a good thing. What about, 'tunnel vision' education?
Along with the shows I've watched about forensics (not an expert from watching TV!), I've watched a number of shows about the falsely convicted who spend a decade or two in prison for crimes they didn't commit. Two guys who had priors for drugs in Illinois were convicted of burning a house down with a newlywed couple inside who had been shot first. The two young men hung out in the town bar, had drug related priors, but no other evidence was presented - they were the most convenient chargeable men around at the time. They had never murdered anybody and had no known relationship to the young couple. Sometimes people get arrested because LE can't pinpoint a better option - isn't that a crime? They both spent over 20 years in prison for a crime they didn't commit.

Ah I love the bigger questions...what is this world coming to...why so many pervs.

Well...the collapse of the family and family structure is one clue. Go back 100 years and the family structure was different. Two parents, extended family clan, tight reins, religion ruled, no TV, social mores very different. Oh and high fructose corn syrup didn't exist either. ;)

And during the 'good old days', imo, there was a lot of hidden incest and family rape, but nobody dared speak about it.So it was in the closet, but it still happened. imo But the victims had NO way to reach out to anyone for help back in the day.

I remember reading a few posts back that someone had said that Nick was no longer cooperating. Is this fact or opinion? If it is fact can anyone point me in the direction of where to read about it? I meant to ask, but I have had a lot of things going on. Thanks guys.

A few days ago we were posting about 'forensics' education. That's a good thing. What about, 'tunnel vision' education?
Along with the shows I've watched about forensics (not an expert from watching TV!), I've watched a number of shows about the falsely convicted who spend a decade or two in prison for crimes they didn't commit. Two guys who had priors for drugs in Illinois were convicted of burning a house down with a newlywed couple inside who had been shot first. The two young men hung out in the town bar, had drug related priors, but no other evidence was presented - they were the most convenient chargeable men around at the time. They had never murdered anybody and had no known relationship to the young couple. Sometimes people get arrested because LE can't pinpoint a better option - isn't that a crime? They both spent over 20 years in prison for a crime they didn't commit.

Thats why LE wait now on Dna and other evidence!! I think its a good thing! I would never want a innocent to be in prison or put to death! Thats awful! Is that why we are patiently waiting? I will wait until they know for sure what happened! moo :seeya:

I remember reading a few posts back that someone had said that Nick was no longer cooperating. Is this fact or opinion? If it is fact can anyone point me in the direction of where to read about it? I meant to ask, but I have had a lot of things going on. Thanks guys.

Josh Walsh stated this on Doctor Drew last night HLN when he was speaking with Kelli's brother. I am not sure if this is a fact. You might be able to pull it up if there is a link to the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503