GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Call Sports Bar
5395 Ramsey Street, Fayetteville, NC 28311

Safe place to hang out and have fun. Staff and patrons take no crap and just want to have a good time. Pool, darts, cornhole, jukebox, multiple tvs, video games and lottery machines! Upstairs lounge open on Friday/Saturday for 25 & older! Drink specials every night of the week. Often weekly hosted game tournaments~ poker, trivia, pool, darts, cornhole and even pot luck food on Sundays

Earlier, someone asked what this age restriction was about. I believe it was in place because they wanted to pragmatically discriminate against lower-ranking, younger military members. This was a common practice in the 70's, though back then they went further and said no MALES below 25. The military was far more male back then, and they wanted to ensure that the customers did not have to compete with the overabundance of lower ranked male soldiers.

To that end, even though it's posted to ostensibly exclude all under 25's, I'm quite sure that this bar would not discriminate against women under 25 if they were alone or not with another man, as I have some knowledge of such practice.

I know I am just some lexicons on the screen, but I can tell you this theory would be plausible if I didn't know it to be false. I haven't commented on several similar to this, but I wanted you to know that you state no one will guess the time she last sang. I am not sure where this was stated. At Froggy's Friday night I made an inquiry if there was a factual way to determine this based on the software used for Karaoke. There is not. It has been admitted that Nick did do odd jobs such as cut the grass.

In regard to the tab, both names were assigned for a reason that the tender decided.

Edited to say Friday not last night - My mind is washed apparently

VOH, at the beginning it was stated that Nick acted as Bouncer at Froggy's, the ex bouncer was deployed and Nick is half his size. Nick stated that he helped out the bartenders, lived behind the bar (not debating on whose property), and could come into the bar and sit and help out when it opened (don't know what time). He had money in his pocket so, I'm taking a giant leap here by thinking he got a little money in exchange for his help. But, the official details of this are hard to come by.

I'm sure a factual time for when Kelli last sang would be hard to come by unless the performances are video taped. What I'm saying, is someone might know if she had been singing (along with others) right up to the time she was thought to have left the bar or if the singing had kind of stopped some time before that. :waitasec: But to say that, peeps would be asked, 'do you know what time that was?'

VOH, you stated that a military dude that was a customer found the sneakers behind the tiki bar. Can you tell us, how was it determined they were Nicks? Were they recognized as his by the person finding them, or did they touch them, or was LE called and they were left where they were? Did LE come to collect them? or was LE there at the time when they were discovered? How muddy were they, caked with mud, or just scungy muddy/dirty? If you can answer any of this I would be appreciative.

Also how thoroughly did LE search the bar? Did they bring in dogs? I know you probably were all asked to not be inside during this search, but how long were they in there? TIA

VOH, at the beginning it was stated that Nick acted as Bouncer at Froggy's, the ex bouncer was deployed and Nick is half his size. Nick stated that he helped out the bartenders, lived behind the bar (not debating on whose property), and could come into the bar and sit and help out when it opened (don't know what time).

I'm sure a factual time for when Kelli last sang would be hard to come by unless the performances are video taped. What I'm saying, is someone might know if she had been singer (along with others) right up to the time she was thought to have left the bar or if the singing had kind of stopped some time before that. :waitasec: But to say that, peeps would be asked, 'do you know what time that was?'

Yes, but somewhere along the lines I did find out he did stuff like cut the grass and was tossed $20 or whatever amount it was. I am pretty sure I mentioned that at some point in here. But again, my brain is washed so....

From what I recall, the singing stopped not too long before they left. What time? I'm not gonna answer. I was going to tell you the last time they sang, if I could find the factual answer, but I couldn't.

VOH, can you tell us, was the bartender on duty that night a male or female? Does FB have both male and female tenders? TIA

None taken. There's a few other places that occasionally have after parties. There was not one that night though. Remember that Froggy's is not the "popular" place. On this side of town, that would be Last Call.

Thanks for the clarification.:seeya:

A thought: If LE put out a plea for what happened at midnight, it could have come from something that Nick may be putting out as a ruse, and LE is essentially calling him on it. This is done when they want to debunk a certain story that Nick wanted to deflect from his own guilt, thereby helping secure more leverage in obtaining a confession.

VOH, can you tell us, was the bartender on duty that night a male or female? Does FB have both male and female tenders? TIA

Female. I have never seen a male behind the bar ever, except when Pointdexter himself was tending.

and in 3... 2... 1... *advertiser censored* will be a suspect. :what:

:floorlaugh:

VOH, you stated that a military dude that was a customer found the sneakers behind the tiki bar. Can you tell us, how was it determined they were Nicks? Were they recognized as his by the person finding them, or did they touch them, or was LE called and they were left where they were? Did LE come to collect them? or was LE there at the time when they were discovered? How muddy were they, caked with mud, or just scungy muddy/dirty? If you can answer any of this I would be appreciative.

Also how thoroughly did LE search the bar? Did they bring in dogs? I know you probably were all asked to not be inside during this search, but how long were they in there? TIA

I'm not VOH but the reporter reported on this on ABC11. He said LE was called back to Froggy's after they had left because of a stench. LE didn't comment about the aweful stench but found muddy sneakers in what could have been NH's lean-to. No mention of who found the sneakers originally or why LE didn't find them when they had been to Froggy's earlier that day. Also I don't ever think it's been stated that the sneakers belonged to NH.

I'm actually surprised VOH would offer that a military guy (soldier) found the sneakers considering all other evidence or details is off limits to us - understandably so.

Anyway, the media report is from April 19, 10AMish and is 2:51 mins long.

VOH, can you tell us, did you have witness Kelli drive herself to FB using her vehicle? Kelli came to FB approx. two weeks prior with her friend allegedly named Justin. Can you state whether or not she ever came to the bar with another friend or family member in the past, you don't have to specify who or what relationship to her, just curious if she usually came alone or with someone else?
Her brother in law is named Justin, can you say if Justin her BIL was her childhood friend that she was there with that night when she was playing pool? TIA

But if someone molested my child, I really think I may go to prison if I could get my hands on them....IMHO

I wouldn't. I've been reading here long enough that I've figured out how to get away with it.

Think woodchipper. :woohoo:

:D

I wouldn't. I've been reading here long enough that I've figured out how to get away with it.

Think woodchipper. :woohoo:

:D

Okay you did it, you made me laugh...lol
only problem, woodchipper can leave teeth behind, hence pulp of the root, hence dna, saw once where a husband did this and the pulp caught him up. Just sayin....lol.

Why do people suddenly think time Time Line off and KB left around MN?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-VOH had previously pointed out that only 20 people TOTAL in bar that night, and fewer later into night.
-Owner commented that multiple peeps saw NH and KB leave, then NH returned in <10 minutes.
If only a hand full of peep around at MN, then they ALL know when KB and NH left. Come on!
----------------------------
WTH could have happened?

Any chance this was a gang rape cover up? But, why would NH agree to being the fall guy unless he was part of it? Why would bar peep cover up for NH, a convicted pedophile - or is it just the owner since he was concerned with investigation leading to find his secret past?

A thought: If LE put out a plea for what happened at midnight, it could have come from something that Nick may be putting out as a ruse, and LE is essentially calling him on it. This is done when they want to debunk a certain story that Nick wanted to deflect from his own guilt, thereby helping secure more leverage in obtaining a confession.

Agree. It might not be that the entire timeline has changed. It might just as easily be the desire to track anyone in the area at the time. As Todd suggests, to validate or disprove something NH said during his initial two interviews, or to gather more information to firm up the actual time line.

and in 3... 2... 1... *advertiser censored* will be a suspect. :what:

:floorlaugh:

Not fair. But it's the reason I sometimes don't like when peeps close to the case are posting. I mean we're not trying to offend or accuse anybody but we have to feel free to say what we're thinking. We don't know, or we're not supposed to know, except for rare cases, who each other are.

When I see someone with 1,000 posts, they've posted on other cases, one can assume they don't have a personal interest in a case. When someone jumps on just because of a case, you might be listening to see if there's an agenda there.

That said, I don't think VOH has an agenda but VOH is sensitive, understandably so, in regard to the friends of Froggy's.

VOH, can you tell us, did you have witness Kelli drive herself to FB using her vehicle? Kelli came to FB approx. two weeks prior with her friend allegedly named Justin. Can you state whether or not she ever came to the bar with another friend or family member in the past, you don't have to specify who or what relationship to her, just curious if she usually came alone or with someone else?
Her brother in law is named Justin, can you say if Justin her BIL was her childhood friend that she was there with that night when she was playing pool? TIA

Nick picked Kelli up in his vehicle.
Two different Justins. Her BIL was still deployed, I believe, but either way two different Justins.

Okay you did it, you made me laugh...lol
only problem, woodchipper can leave teeth behind, hence pulp of the root, hence dna, saw once where a husband did this and the pulp caught him up. Just sayin....lol.

Yeah, I know the case well. Apparently, you do, too. I'll call ya if I ever need a hand with all those little things. :seeya:

Nick picked Kelli up in his vehicle.
Two different Justins. Her BIL was still deployed, I believe, but either way two different Justins.

Thank you, but I am not talking about 041312, I am talking anytime. Have you EVER seen her to drive herself to FB's? Did she always have a ride in other words or did she drive herself on occasion?

Sorry I was not clear with my first question....TIA

Maybe Justin - friend from FL- took husband back to FL with him? In that case, husband may have been back at the apartment packing when KB and Justin at bar. Hubby said he had never been to Froggys with or w/o KB, and they never went to bars - ex Buffalo place to get wings. Rare for a 21+ yo. Suspect hx prior ETOH/drug use that lead to him not going to bars. Still think they were separated shortly before this all went down and KB showed up at bar with no ring on, friendly, and looking available.

VOH - How many times did KB come to FB that you are aware of? Just off top of your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee