GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't speak for anyone else, but for clarity, I don't believe most here have tunnel vision of any kind. If posters seem to focus on one potential suspect, I take it for granted that they've carefully weighed all known facts before forming their own opinion. Doesn't mean they haven't considered alternate theories or suspects. It simply means that they've formed an opinion based on their own evaluations.

That's not tunnel vision. It's called critical thinking. ;p

Well I'm an equal opportunity critical thinker - ha! I think critically of everybody!

I want concrete thinking, concrete evidence. That said, I would have convicted OJ so go figure. That evidence was concrete enough for me.

IMO, or at least in my circumstances, it's out of respect for Kelli, her family, and the case. If LE wanted things revealed to the public they would reveal them. IDK what else they have that I do not know about. I say something, and it gets out, who knows how that would impact the case.

I agree with your post 100% VOH. Thanks for the reality check.
While I/we have strong desire to "figure it out" I think we all want the case to be successfully determined. I think about, if KB is my co-worker or friend - I would not want anything I said to someone to negatively impact her case.

For me upon self reflection, until a new action or release from LE we will not likely know answers to all the questions we ponder. I would be remiss in not thanking you for the information you have shared and the level of confidentiality you've demonstrated in your answers to questions.

Because I've been asked to hold him in high regard and I want to know more about him. I'd love to do that if and when I find a reason.

Please show where you've been asked to hold MB in "high regard." Why hold him in any regard whatsoever? As of right now, MB is considered a victim because it's his wife who is missing, and nothing said or done by LE indicates he is a POI in the case. Yes, that could change at some point in the future, but as of right now, as far as we know, he's not.

Why is everyone jumping down each other's throats?

I'm holding out hope that we are just frustrated with the lack of progress...or at least progess that we know about.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone...never was my intention....

IMO, that's not it. IMO, it's because we have nothing new to go on and we are all getting frustrated. It's like brothers and sisters in here sometimes...usually when there are no new facts.
I am still open to the possibility it could be MB, but IMO, it is more likely NH.

ETA::Oh my gosh, I am arguing over why we are arguing. I must need a break.
Sorry y'all.

LOL, we all need to just take a step back and breathe.

IMO, that's not it. IMO, it's because we have nothing new to go on and we are all getting frustrated. It's like brothers and sisters in here sometimes...usually when there are no new facts.
I am still open to the possibility it could be MB, but IMO, it is more likely NH.

ETA::Oh my gosh, I am arguing over why we are arguing. I must need a break.
Sorry y'all.

yes, and that too! And fighting to preserve free speech.

Why is everyone jumping down each other's throats?

Lol I was wondering the same thing. Since this is the first time I have followed a case on Websleuths, I am guessing that this is what happens when people start getting frustrated when there is no new information or updates.

Maybe people just want answers so they start making them up as they go. Will any of you sluething regulars confirm this?

VOH - sadly, it is par for the course. When you get a whole bunch of passionate people together on these forums, each with their own opinions, life experiences, and beliefs, it tends to get heated now & again.

The upside is that most are self-correcting, and pretty fair. And when people aren't, then the Mod Squad steps in.

Probably not helpful, but from my perspective, this isn't very heated by comparison to some threads through the years. I am sorry you have to experience this though, in your circumstances. It can't be pleasant for you to see this side of a missing persons case.

How are you holding up?

I'm doing okay. Business helps.

I understand this could get a LOT worse. I just don't understand why anyone's getting upset with what anyone else said. Everyone can have their opinion - even if it is proven wrong by evidence, they are still entitled to it! Shoot, I was even accused of being part of some cover up. LOL

Websleuths is a privately owned & operated board with its own terms of service. First Amendment rights do not apply.

I'm glad you guys are all passionate about this though!

Please show where you've been asked to hold MB in "high regard." Why hold him in any regard whatsoever? As of right now, MB is considered a victim because it's his wife who is missing, and nothing said or done by LE indicates he is a POI in the case. Yes, that could change at some point in the future, but as of right now, as far as we know, he's not.

MB should not care what I am exploring. If he's totally clean from any wrong doing, he has nothing to fear. I'm a fly on his wall. He's the husband of a woman who is missing - this must be very difficult as he pointed out what a tough time he is going through. Man I could cry my eyes out for Kelli, she's the one who maybe has lost the ultimate, that being her life. MB should remember that when he speaks into a microphone.

Whenever I hear of a missing person, I think of what they must be going through, what they must have felt - the fear, the fight they had to endure. I'm not thinking about how it's affecting me. Kelli has caused MB pain in his life by disappearing - I heard his message.

MB should not care what I am exploring. If he's totally clean from any wrong doing, he has nothing to fear. I'm a fly on his wall. He's the husband of a woman who is missing - this must be very difficult as he pointed out what a tough time he is going through. Man I could cry my eyes out for Kelli, she's the one who maybe has lost the ultimate, that being her life. MB should remember that when he speaks into a microphone.

Whenever I hear of a missing person, I think of what they must be going through, what they must have felt - the fear, the fight they had to endure. I'm not thinking about how it's affecting me. Kelli has caused MB pain in his life by disappearing - I heard his message.

And most of all!!!!

The Last Face they Saw!

Because I've been asked to hold him in high regard and I want to know more about him. I'd love to do that if and when I find a reason.

I understand wanting to know about him, but I'm having difficulty reconciling why an individual's employment status matters as it relates to holding someone in high regard. I know several people whose jobs have been negatively impacted by economic conditions. They are not slouches, just victims of the recession. Some have been searching unsuccessfully for employment for several months. I hold them in no less regard now because of the cards they've been dealt.

JMO

I'm doing okay. Business helps.

I understand this could get a LOT worse. I just don't understand why anyone's getting upset with what anyone else said. Everyone can have their opinion - even if it is proven wrong by evidence, they are still entitled to it! Shoot, I was even accused of being part of some cover up. LOL

VOH as far as the cover up goes...I never meant that I thought you were part of it. If you are speaking about something that I posted. When I mentioned a cover up as a possibility, I was talking about more than one person from Froggy Bottoms but I never meant YOU...I hope you didn't think that. I never thought you were a possible POI. Sorry.

Now lets all sing a friendship song...Woe, we need you.

I understand wanting to know about him, but I'm having difficulty reconciling why an individual's employment status matters as it relates to holding someone in high regard. I know several people whose jobs have been negatively impacted by economic conditions. They are not slouches, just victims of the recession. Some have been searching unsuccessfully for employment for several months. I hold them in no less regard now because of the cards they've been dealt.

JMO

Okay, I'll rephrase - what are his goals and aspirations?

JMO

Not to mention, MB not having a job is just speculation. Has anybody confirmed that he doesn't have a job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3