GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time since I posted, but sometimes lurk when a case gets my attention. Has anyone considered the possibility that she may have been recruited for covert activities (DIA, CIA)? Doubtful, but she is in the Army.

Also, this situation may have a connection to the Army if she saw something that she shouldn't have seen or heard something she shouldn't have heard. Lots of sensitive information, materials, and personnel down that way.

Just thought I'd give some more food for thought since we are basically down to an information blackout. Good discussion thus far.

NOPE. I work for the army (since 1986). This is a crime.

MOOK - I guess this has been answered before, but I'd like to know about the outside cameras at the apartment complex. Do you have any idea where they point to? Is it at the entrance or at the parking lots or where, if you know, and thank you in advance.

To quote Voh "I do not know this"... Hah seriously though I dont.

This is a myth. I posted some facts about sexual predators on here I think yesterday. I will look for it for you and repost:)

Thank you. I know a predator is a predator.

I was just going on my own experience with my best-friend. Her father was a pedo (he is dead now thank God) he preferred under-developed females when they got their periods he was done with them. His path of destruction included my best-friend, her sisters, and the children of every woman he every shacked up with or married. He was married 7 times. He never got punished for anything he did.

Thank you. I know a predator is a predator.

I was just going on my own experience with my best-friend. Her father was a pedo (he is dead now thank God) he preferred under-developed females when they got their periods he was done with them. His path of destruction included my best-friend, her sisters, and the children of every woman he every shacked up with or married. He was married 7 times. He never got punished for anything he did.

That is really really sad and sorry, makes me literally sick.

Yes, suspicion does go in every direction with lots of speculation and guessing what LE might have gathered in cases.

Policies must have changed here since the Casey Anthony days because I got chastised and was given a T.O. for posting something less than supportive about Cindy Anthony early in that case, and I didn't even consider her a suspect in the crime.

Perhaps clarification by a mod will help guide us in determining who else is considered a 'victim,' what is okay and not okay in considering members of KB's family, to include her husband, as potential suspects in her disappearance.

I personally don't consider anyone other than NH as a POI simply because I don't have any information with which to make such a determination. What other facts are out there in which to consider other possible perps?
LE has not named any persons of interest in this case. As for opinions on what could have happened to Kelli, all are welcome for discussion. That being said, we are not sleuthing the husband or "Justin". NH does not fall under this same umbrella as he is a RSO.

HTH

eta: "sleuthing" refers to digging up records, etc etc etc

These cases tripped me up for a few days too in relation to Kelli's disappearance. The text messages that were sent in Kelli's case, make me think her case is more personal. I'm not familiar with all the other cases, but don't believe there were any attempts to cover up or buy time. In Kelli's case, the text message bought the perp a day or two headstart. But the perp would have had to have known that she would be alone on Saturday anyway to get at least a days headstart. :waitasec: Would NH have known that?

Who was the text message sent to? Do we know for sure? Could the perp have sent that message to himself using Kelli's phone? Was it sent to NH, MB? Why would she sent it to Justin? Who is that guy anyway? If she sent it to her sister, then the perp did buy missing time. I'm mixing apples and oranges here because we don't know for sure if Kelli sent the text but, it seems NOT. So who did the perp choose to send the text to and why that person?

Just a quick play off of this idea. Could the perp have sent the text from her phone before leaving FB (maybe while she was in the bathroom)? Then when (if) she was getting a ride home maybe she saw the text and knew that she didn't send it and maybe THAT spooked her and something went down!?!

Things I would love to know...

Were there really bloody clothing found?
Was Nick injured where we could not see it on the interviews?
Who was it that Nick lived with prior to living behind Froggy's, who lived with him in the house in Spring Hill?

NOPE. I work for the army (since 1986). This is a crime.

I understand that the likelihood of this being a domestic crime is high and most probable, but sometimes people are recruited for covert operations based on their qualities and specs. I don't think this is what occurred, but it is not out of the realm of possibility.

And, what would your working for the Army have to do with Kelli perhaps seeing or hearing something she shouldn't have seen or heard on base, and a perp or perps took care of the problem? With so little to go on, and apparently so little evidence left, it could very well be a professional job (or at least a well planned and meticulous amateur job). Again, not likely, but plausible.

O/T
Is anyone else struggling with Websleuths tonight? I am finding it almost impossible to stay on, then after being bumped off, I cannot get on.... I think the server is having issues?

In response to previous posts, I just don't see a Army Medic, one year in, disappearing into a covert op.... I think that is too far out there honestly.... IMHO

O/T
Is anyone else struggling with Websleuths tonight? I am finding it almost impossible to stay on, then after being bumped off, I cannot get on.... I think the server is having issues?

In response to previous posts, I just don't see a Army Medic, one year in, disappearing into a covert op.... I think that is too far out there honestly.... IMHO

Yes, I also said the same thing on the page before this. I can refresh like two times and then I'm off again, the page just turns white and nothing comes up.

My theory is that MB an KB had an arguement around 3:00 p.m. on Friday, and she put him on ignore.... That infuriated him and he drove up to N.C. arriving around midnight... He checked the apt. and she wasn't there... He remembered "Justin saying that they shot pool at Froggys". So he watched the area... Then KB and NH left the bar... as they left, she may have had an uneasy feeling.... upon approaching the apt. she noticed a light on that she would not normally leave on... she didn't want MB to see her with another man, so she got out and walked.... MB confronted her near the apt. and had her drive her car to find the man who m she was with.... she drove for a ways and jumped out and the assult happened... not sure from here... but this is my theory so far...

It doesn't look good for NH but... I wonder what the stats are on predators going from molesting a 5 year old to raping and murdering a grown woman? I have read that pedos usually don't change their stripes from not developed to a fully developed female/male. I haven't read every site however if anyone knows I am curious.

Along with the good info already given, consider that he was 16. 16-year-olds don't come across many adults or peers they'd feel comfortable raping, because of strength and other factors. Granted, a big strong 16-year-old may feel differently. Still, I think that a 16-year-old rapist may look for an easy opportunity with someone clearly vulnerable and nonthreatening. I don't know that his situation sounds like he is definitely a pedophile, on the surface. We'd have to know more.

My theory is that MB an KB had an arguement around 3:00 p.m. on Friday, and she put him on ignore.... That infuriated him and he drove up to N.C. arriving around midnight... He checked the apt. and she wasn't there... He remembered "Justin saying that they shot pool at Froggys". So he watched the area... Then KB and NH left the bar... as they left, she may have had an uneasy feeling.... upon approaching the apt. she noticed a light on that she would not normally leave on... she didn't want MB to see her with another man, so she got out and walked.... MB confronted her near the apt. and had her drive her car to find the man who m she was with.... she drove for a ways and jumped out and the assult happened... not sure from here... but this is my theory so far...

Having a difficult time staying online here, but this is almost exactly what my theory is. Glad that you presented it.

When put that way, this is feasible .... Its simple.... yet feasible.... IMHO

I'm thinking this way because nobody wants to say where her car was found.... Notice that it's where her car was found..!! I take that to mean that it wasn't where it was supposed to be...!!!

BBM.

In this theory who committed the assault?

And what's your theory for why her cell phone never pinged in the area near her apartment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder