GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm flabbergasted that someone would flush all of this information out there like that. Totally flabbergasted.

Did you speak to anyone other than us about that info VOH or discribe the man that night, cause you didn't give us any discription. And if you didn't, then someone else who was at the bar that night did tell.

I not so sure about that!
JMO
VOH saw the guy claiming to be Kelli's dad!

Not disputing that. Just trying to get everyone on board with WS rules and not bringing the quotes over here from there.

VOH can add their own comments on that - for themselves.

Did you speak to anyone other than us about that info VOH or discribe the man that night, cause you didn't give us any discription. And if you didn't, then someone else who was at the bar that night did tell.

It's got to be either a compilation of multiple people reporting or the cops released it.

Anything I said in here is obviously public and that is why I was being careful about what I said, but who ever spoke to this reporter knew a lot of things that were not made public. That's why I suggest it was either the police or a compilation of multiple sources.

There is a creek behind FB Credit Union, 2 buildings down from the bar.
And a clear path to it that the homeless people who live in those woods have made.
The creek runs behind all of those buildings the bar, church office, bank...

that's the area I was in during the search.

BBM: This, I'd say, is new information to me. I was not aware there were homeless people who lived in those woods, would you say this area is known to have a homeless population, if you will? In your opinion, would you say that their were other homeless folks living in close proximity to NH's lean-to/tent... recently? TIA

It's got to be either a compilation of multiple people reporting or the cops released it.

Anything I said in here is obviously public and that is why I was being careful about what I said, but who ever spoke to this reporter knew a lot of things that were not made public. That's why I suggest it was either the police or a compilation of multiple sources.

Wow is all I'm gonna say........

In all my time following these horrific cases, it is usually "A Source Close to the Investigation" Whatever that means

I am pretty sure we are not supposed to discuss the quote from the unlinkable source. Just saying...
Unless we want to make a mods job harder. Ignore it. Move on. Oh...and that is my opinion.

VOH, I asked this question before and I apologize for asking it again if you already answered it, but...did Froggy Bottoms run on bar time? Were the clocks in the bar set 15-20 minutes ahead?

In all my time following these horrific cases, it is usually "A Source Close to the Investigation" Whatever that means

And whoever this source close to the investigation also knows or seems to know that Mikes parents possibly were not in Florida, and THAT'S the part that really bothers me the most.

And whoever this source close to the investigation also knows or seems to know that Mikes parents possibly were not in Florida, and THAT'S the part that really bothers me the most.

And the mileage on the vehicle.

I have not been able to keep up and for that I apologize , but....

Has LE ever stated that Husband was in Florida and with his family who have come forward and stated that is where he was,with them, leaving no doubt to his whereabouts?

VOH, if you would be so kind to again describe the man that came into FB implying he was KB's dad. Was it ever determined who he really was?

MB appears to be a second - Michael Leroy Bordeaux II. Keep this in mind, because I have a feeling his "record" is actually his DAD'S.

I'm only adding this because of what was ALREADY put out there about MB.

If Mikes parents really weren't in Florida, then he'd better have some REALLY good sources for his where abouts and I mean every single second!!!!!

If this were actually true, Kelli's mother would not have been sitting with MB this morning on the today show. Very unreliable. Mike doesn't have anything to do with this crime.

VOH, I asked this question before and I apologize for asking it again if you already answered it, but...did Froggy Bottoms run on bar time? Were the clocks in the bar set 15-20 minutes ahead?

The main clock was standard time. I dont know about the others. I never paid attention to them.

OK, so can we infer from this and other posts that others knew that she was separated from her husband? possibly others knew she was seeing the young man from FL who visited FB with her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member