GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome5: Want to say WELCOME to all new & first time posters. We appreciate your contributions, ideas and opinions. It is good to hear new ideas and also to have locals involved in discussions.

I am no psychic, but I have this vision of VOH, drawing away preparing a lay out for us.....

While waiting to get back in I checked the Missing Kelli Bordeaux FB site and read this is planned:

Kelli Bordeaux
Candlelight Vigil of Hope
Friday May 11th 7pm
River Community Church Office (outside)
6322 Ramsey Street Fayetteville, NC 28311

FYI

Hello. I'm a new person. Native of Fayetteville, I still live here, & military spouse.

The vigil will be next to FB at a church office.

There is also a volunteer search being put together for Friday or Saturday.
Information will be put on the "Find Kelli Bordeaux~missing Fort Bragg soldier" fb page.

Could be, but had he had an injury that made him bleed that much, where would he wash up? Unless no one at all saw him re-enter the bar and he scooted to the washroom to clean up, I can't see that happening, but it could have.
There is a creek behind FB Credit Union, 2 buildings down from the bar.
And a clear path to it that the homeless people who live in those woods have made.
The creek runs behind all of those buildings the bar, church office, bank...

that's the area I was in during the search.

Okay - its not to scale... and believe me, this is better than any hand drawing I would have produced

Key:

A - Wood lines behind Froggys (where the tent was found is all the way to the left of the image - back in those woods)
B- Outside stage
C- Cable reels used as tables with plastic chairs
D - Burn barrels
E - Tikibar (lean-to building structure - not the tent)
F - Stairs to back porch
G- Back porch - railings & covered
H - island for drinks
I - Tables & Chairs
J - Window
K - Liquor shelf with mirros
L - Ice Maker
M - TV behind bar
N - Bar
O - Location of touch screen game
P - Dumpster
Q - Darts
R - Punching machine
S - Jukebox
T - Tables and chairs (yes 2 different sizes - Im not that off!0
U - Stage - small square and circle are karaoke screen and mike- other two boxes are speakers)
V - DJ booth (small pillar in front)
W - Two person couch
X - Pool tables
Y - Counter
Z - Electronic gambling machines/ Touch screen games
AA - Cue stick racks
AB - Food table
AC - ATM
AD - Table
AE - Cigarette machine
AF - Stripper pole
AG - Island counter
AH - Food cart (only open during day - driving entrance completely opposite in dirt parking lot)

Hope this worked and helps you guys understand the lay out a bit better.

Attachments

• layout.jpg
    layout.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 121
If you search..... Zillow 6000 ramsey fayettevill nc... and move the map near Froggys, you can see the creek very clearly.... some think he may have parked at the apts. nearby..

Hi Voh... How long has construction been going on in the area ...???

Hi Voh... How long has construction been going on in the area ...???

If I am remembering correctly they started a few months prior to that tornado hitting last year and that was April 2011.... so just over a year.

Thanks VOH for the detailed layout and code list. It is very helpful to better understand where things are at Froggys. Appreciate your work on this useful information.

Am still having a time with entering/freeze up on WS site tonight and kinda sleepy, so calling it a night. Sleep well folks. Prayers that tomorrow will be the day Kelli is located.

Thanks VOH
The place is definitely bigger than I was expecting. Good job.
JMO

I have to agree with you. However, I must say, I grew up in NJ, therefore a "safe" area is relative.

I'm pretty sure the nickname Fayettenam came from anti-war protesters during Vietnam War.

I've heard Fayettenam all my life as a NC-olinian and it seems to be just people thinking the play on words is cute, a reference to it being a military city, and a kind of complaint that there's not much else to do in that area (I assume compared to other places in NC that have more upscale nightlife, attractions, closer to beaches, more colleges etc..it's a general jab at the area, kind of like calling a small rural town Mayberry etc. I have no clue if it started with war protestors but it seems to be synonymous with boring, nothing there except military and run down etc. These are not MY opinions as I have never been there, but this is how people who use that term seem to mean it. I went to college with people from there tho I don't know that I'd rather live in the Charlotte city limits over Fayetteville! And if I was military, I'd be proud to be there, JMO. But back to Kelli, I'm just wondering if she liked it there or was just putting her time in making the best of it.

As a female, I think her personal life should be left alone, the state of her marriage etc...as long as the cops know, there's no reason for us to know. I don't blame people for wondering..and yes it might be why she got to know NH..or not. There IS such a thing as a young woman trying to find her way, trying to navigate marriage and a career and youth..who goes out and makes platonic friends to unwind. I doubt you get much privacy in the military and it feels good to go relax it off. I feel nothing but empathy and concern for Kelli...praying she is found soon and by some miracle alive. I know the statistics but one can hope. So I keep checking on the case here. And I'm not saying people shouldn't discuss what they want to...I just think this sucks, I want her to come home and be found and be ok, anything can be fixed! If we can find her and by a miracle she's alive, nothing else matters.. praying for Kelli to be brought home safely.

Bumping for Kelli
Praying today we find some answers to where this gorgeous girl is.

Wait - there is a stripper pole @ FB????

VOH - is it used for it's true intent or just a decoration type thing?

Wait - there is a stripper pole @ FB????

VOH - is it used for it's true intent or just a decoration type thing?

Well, if you call drunk men acting stupid on it entertainment - then I'd say it was for entertainment purposes. haha No one strips on it though. People pose with it, have dance contests on it, but clothes stay on.

Many of the comments I've read had led me to conclude NH was the perp and LE was building a case. However, i may have changed my mind somewhat after talking to my sister and heard something interesting but before I post I need to know what the rules are regarding information not released to the public. I've seen voh maintain neutrality. I'm not part of the investigation so I don't know where this info fits or if it's safe for public consumption.

Mook,
What is your sisters theory on this?? Seems everyone else on here has one...

VOH,
Is it public knowledge where exactly NH claimed he dropped Kelli off at?
I thought I had saw a tv report where he was pointing to the area he dropped her off ...
Do you know if it was the entrance to Meadowbrook on Water Tail Dr, or was it before that on Kings Creek, up near the picket fence...

Okay - its not to scale... and believe me, this is better than any hand drawing I would have produced

Key:

A - Wood lines behind Froggys (where the tent was found is all the way to the left of the image - back in those woods)
B- Outside stage
C- Cable reels used as tables with plastic chairs
D - Burn barrels
E - Tikibar (lean-to building structure - not the tent)
F - Stairs to back porch
G- Back porch - railings & covered
H - island for drinks
I - Tables & Chairs
J - Window
K - Liquor shelf with mirros
L - Ice Maker
M - TV behind bar
N - Bar
O - Location of touch screen game
P - Dumpster
Q - Darts
R - Punching machine
S - Jukebox
T - Tables and chairs (yes 2 different sizes - Im not that off!0
U - Stage - small square and circle are karaoke screen and mike- other two boxes are speakers)
V - DJ booth (small pillar in front)
W - Two person couch
X - Pool tables
Y - Counter
Z - Electronic gambling machines/ Touch screen games
AA - Cue stick racks
AB - Food table
AC - ATM
AD - Table
AE - Cigarette machine
AF - Stripper pole
AG - Island counter
AH - Food cart (only open during day - driving entrance completely opposite in dirt parking lot)

Hope this worked and helps you guys understand the lay out a bit better.

wow, thanks VOH....very nice.

May I ask where on that layout were you most of the night, and where were Nick and Kelli?

Just a general idea where all of you happen to be the most.

Good Morning folks; beautiful and warm here in the South, USA. Today would be a good day to locate Kelli. Your diagram really is helpful VOH. I chuckled about the pole too.

Any new developments or information in Kelli's case? Seems like nearly a week has passed with nothing (official) being said other than the search brought no evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper