Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VOH,
Is it public knowledge where exactly NH claimed he dropped Kelli off at?
I thought I had saw a tv report where he was pointing to the area he dropped her off ...
Do you know if it was the entrance to Meadowbrook on Water Tail Dr, or was it before that on Kings Creek, up near the picket fence...

I do not know which entrance he said he dropped her off at. The only video I have seen is where the media shows it, however, there are two entrances. I don't really take what the media says at face value.

wow, thanks VOH....very nice.

May I ask where on that layout were you most of the night, and where were Nick and Kelli?

Just a general idea where all of you happen to be the most.

Nick and Kelli played pool on the "free" table (just push it in and it dispenses balls... no need for coins) and up on stage a lot of the night. Most of the time they were at the bar was by the punching machine/dart board.

Me? I can't sit still.

VOH910: I also grew up in NJ! I appreciate the FB diagram.

Mook- maybe you could post those rumors as a personal opinion/theory?

For OPSEC reasons I won't get into more about the SF stuff mentioned here but I wanted to say to Tonto: Kelli would not have "accidentally seen" something causing a professional hit to be issued, nor would she have been abducted to be a CIA clandestine operative. No way.

I have not seen any confirmation that bloody clothes were found. Actually on the Fay Observer site they mentioned nothing was found in that big public search. Maybe something was and LE may not want that info released.

Nick and Kelli played pool on the "free" table (just push it in and it dispenses balls... no need for coins) and up on stage a lot of the night. Most of the time they were at the bar was by the punching machine/dart board.

Me? I can't sit still.

thank you VOH!

O/T Are others having difficulty in accessing (very slow/no connect) with WS? Seems it was happening on Tues and this morning as well. Am not sure whether it is just my machine or with the site.

O/T Are others having difficulty in accessing (very slow/no connect) with WS? Seems it was happening on Tues and this morning as well. Am not sure whether it is just my machine or with the site.

fine here now, but yes, the other day it was slow.

VOH910: I also grew up in NJ! I appreciate the FB diagram.

I have not seen any confirmation that bloody clothes were found. Actually on the Fay Observer site they mentioned nothing was found in that big public search. Maybe something was and LE may not want that info released.

There were several things that were found with my group that I have not heard one mention of, although we had a dectective come and look at all of them. I never saw anything collected. There were some interesting things in those woods. Lots of random things right behind the bar including a toliet sitting at the wood line.

NEW Today Show interview with Kelli's Mom, Johnna Henson, and Kelli's husband Mike. (This one is different from yesterday's):

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/47260721/ns/today-today_news/#.T6FBn6sqNDs

Mom:
“Until I know differently from Detective Locklear or the Fayetteville Police Department, I am definitely keeping hope alive,’’ Henson told Savannah Guthrie, referring to Fayetteville detective Jeff Locklear. “She’s a wonderful young lady, and she needs to be with her family.’’
“I really don’t have a comment on ‘Mr. Nick,’’’ Henson said tersely.

MIKE:
“He was the last one with her,’’ Mike Bordeaux said. “She wouldn’t just disappear.’’

“I believe that they’re doing everything they can to find her safe and bring her back home,’’ Mike Bordeaux said. “I don’t doubt what they’re doing.’’

“If anyone knows anything, anything at all, please contact the Fayetteville Police or Detective Locklear,’’ her husband said. “ I just want her to come home.’’

MOM again:

“Instead of the searching, (the police) still have a lot of volunteers and organizations doing the searches so that they can actually get out and talk to the people, the people that they need to be talking to to find out what happened to Kelli,’’ Henson said.

From my personal perspective, it says a lot to me that Kelli's Mom appeared together with Mike. Mom said they are constantly in contact with each other and 'helping each other.'

I don't sense any animosity between them, and that does indeed say a lot to me.

Also, the way Kelli's mom says, "Mr. Nick" is far more revealing about who the family suspects.

And this statement really sums up mom's feelings versus reality:

"Until I know differently from Detective Locklear or the Fayetteville Police Department, I am definitely keeping hope alive..."

No police officer is going to definitively tell this family that Kelli is deceased until they absolutely to. By LE's actions, *we* can see that their searches of waterways, bringing in search and cadaver dogs indicates what LE actually believes. They know the stats on these kinds of crimes. They have evidence we don't know about.

But families always hold out hope.

Good morning Justy and all!
Its a beautiful morning here in South Carolina.

JMO
In my first bold the husband says, "in front of this complex" he doesnt say down the street from the complex or at the entrance to the complex. I dont know if its a play on words or makes any difference but it comes out of the mouth of family.

In the second bold the brother is speaking. He describes the apartment being exactly as you would have left it. How do they know this? I first figured the buildings had video surveillance and LE never saw her on the video and that was proof she didnt make it home. I am having doubts that there was any video. Do any locals know?

If hubby Mike had been gone since April 3rd he would have no idea what she left the apartment looking like. She could have remodeled for all he knew. Was there a report the sister was there that weekend or is that a rumor I remember reading somewhere?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/25/ijvm.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Let me ask you this question. First of all -- bottom line, and we`re also on with Kelli`s brother and we`ll talk to him in a second. What`s your theory of what happened, Mike?

BORDEAU: To be honest with you, this guy Nick says he dropped her off at home, and from my point of view -- my point of view is if she was dropped off in front of this complex she would have made it home. I bet you she would have and in my opinion I don`t think that guy brought her home.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. And I want to bring in Matt Henson -- if you`d stand by, don`t hang up, Mike Bordeaux, missing soldier`s husband, please hang on. But we`re going to go to Matt Henson the missing soldier`s brother, who joined us last night. And thank you for coming back, Matt.

I want to ask you, what is your theory of the case? What do you think happened to your sister?

HENSON (via telephone): I mean, actually the same thing. Honestly any logical person -- there`s no way that she was dropped off because if you would have looked at the apartment and it was just as if you would have left it. Like I said yesterday, it looked exactly, exactly the same.

JMO
JMO

On the comments about the apartment being left the same...

Maybe the family is trying to say it DID NOT appear she left in a hurry, someone was looking for something (robbery), or (God forbid) against her will - I.E. furniture was still in the same place, drawers had not been rifled through, etc.

That is my guess...

Perhaps Kelli is also a very methodical person?

There are things I do consistently when I leave or enter the house. Little idiosyncrasies that likely wouldn't be noticed by anyone other than family members. These are really tiny indicators, but if pressed to figure out if I'd been home, I am positive my family could tell if I had been, or not.

It's crossed my mind that aside from Kelli's clothes/purse/keys, etc. not being in the apartment, she might be someone who does have specific habits that would tip her family off.

From my personal perspective, it says a lot to me that Kelli's Mom appeared together with Mike. Mom said they are constantly in contact with each other and 'helping each other.'

I don't sense any animosity between them, and that does indeed say a lot to me.

Also, the way Kelli's mom says, "Mr. Nick" is far more revealing about who the family suspects.

I couldnt have said it better.

Kelli's mother seems like she is full of raging emotion inside-heartbreaking. I am so sorry this is happening to your family.

JMO

Good morning Justy and all!
Its a beautiful morning here in South Carolina.

JMO
In my first bold the husband says, "in front of this complex" he doesnt say down the street from the complex or at the entrance to the complex. I dont know if its a play on words or makes any difference but it comes out of the mouth of family.

In the second bold the brother is speaking. He describes the apartment being exactly as you would have left it. How do they know this? I first figured the buildings had video surveillance and LE never saw her on the video and that was proof she didnt make it home. I am having doubts that there was any video. Do any locals know?

If hubby Mike had been gone since April 3rd he would have no idea what she left the apartment looking like. She could have remodeled for all he knew. Was there a report the sister was there that weekend or is that a rumor I remember reading somewhere?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/25/ijvm.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Let me ask you this question. First of all -- bottom line, and we`re also on with Kelli`s brother and we`ll talk to him in a second. What`s your theory of what happened, Mike?

BORDEAU: To be honest with you, this guy Nick says he dropped her off at home, and from my point of view -- my point of view is if she was dropped off in front of this complex she would have made it home. I bet you she would have and in my opinion I don`t think that guy brought her home.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. And I want to bring in Matt Henson -- if you`d stand by, don`t hang up, Mike Bordeaux, missing soldier`s husband, please hang on. But we`re going to go to Matt Henson the missing soldier`s brother, who joined us last night. And thank you for coming back, Matt.

I want to ask you, what is your theory of the case? What do you think happened to your sister?

HENSON (via telephone): I mean, actually the same thing. Honestly any logical person -- there`s no way that she was dropped off because if you would have looked at the apartment and it was just as if you would have left it. Like I said yesterday, it looked exactly, exactly the same.

JMO
JMO

Just trying to get my head together before I post, been sick with a terrible cold. Anyway, I listened to this interview, and both Mike and Matt bothered me with things that they said. Mike bugged me when he said, "I bet you she would have". There was just something that made me go, WHAT? When Matt talked about the apartment, the apartment that hadn't been gone over forensically that the family just moved right in to, bugged me also.

Well, if you call drunk men acting stupid on it entertainment - then I'd say it was for entertainment purposes. haha No one strips on it though. People pose with it, have dance contests on it, but clothes stay on.

I would find drunk biker men dancing on a stripper pole very entertaining...As long as their clothes stayed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member