GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel awful for her family and husband :( I wish they could find her and bring her home

FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- On Monday, the Cumberland County Sheriff's Office released the identity of a woman whose body was found floating in the Cape Fear River Sunday afternoon.

Thirty-year-old Heather Nicole Smith, of the 800 block of Flaming Star Drive in Linden, was positively identified by her tattoos and by the jewelry that was found on her body.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8679351&cmp=fb-wtvd-article-8679351

Good grief, HNS's home is off of Ramsey Street just up the road (maybe 4-5 miles from FBs). In addition, her place is very close to the area I read was the target for this past Saturday's search. I am sad to read that yet another young woman has been found dead. Nothing yet in reports on when she went missing or any other life specifics.

I agree with you on that. I have one too and have never been to a bar much less a biker bar. Military get them for all kinds of different reasons and none of which have anything to do with biker bars that I am aware of.

As per her sister, Kelli got those tattoos in the past 2-3 years.

LOL! I didn't mean that people with tattoos go to biker bars! Earlier in this thread some posters were wondering why Kelli would go to a biker bar. Almost as if the crowd was too rough for her. Most bikers I have seen have tattoos and I just meant that the crowd probably doesn't bother her. My husband is a marine and he is covered in tattoos and he doesn't go to biker bars, but he or I wouldn't object to going to the bar just because it was a biker bar.

Heather Nicole Smith had 4 children none which lived with her. Local news interviewed her boyfriend and he said that he last saw her on Thursday - they did not live together. He said that she had a pill addiction but was trying to get over it. She was originally from Florida. He stated that he did not know what happened to her.

I know they already identified the woman, but I had heard that the body was not only decapitated, but it was so badly decomposed they could hardly tell the race of the woman. It's frustrating and saddening all at once that nothing has surfaced on Kelli yet. I do not believe she or her body are in the area at all.

Good to see you post VOH. Yes, it sure is frustrating.
Do you recognize HNS as someone that you ever saw at Froggy's?

These two additional cases - HNS & DJ - particularly if the reports of decap is accurate, seem to have a possible connection.
Has a suspect or arrest been made in the DJ case at this point?

she does not want to be found, it the only way she will remain safe.

Safe from who or what? As a soldier, she has access to many resources to ensure her safety. This makes zero sense to me.

I agree with you on that. I have one too and have never been to a bar much less a biker bar. Military get them for all kinds of different reasons and none of which have anything to do with biker bars that I am aware of.

As per her sister, Kelli got those tattoos in the past 2-3 years.

Well I think ppl have more fun in biker bars!

And many girls associated with bikers get tatts!

The Tatts have nothing to do with any of this but i was surprised to read she had so many!
And i dont see anything wrong with them.

Who knows if the 2 cases are related, with Kelli and Heather, but noticed these similarities. Both girls are from Florida. Both have tattoos that help identify them. Both have a significant other named Michael. They live about 5 miles away from each other. The boyfriend of Heather said she had a pill problem, so it could be an overdose, but no one , as far as I know, reported her missing, so who knows. I do not believe the Denika Jones case is related, sounds like they knew who did that right away.

Thanks andalso for the link on the D. Jones case. And thanks lowes123 for your post. DJ's boyfriend's roommate is under arrest/charges.

Heather & Kelli lived in the same area; sure makes one wonder. Hopefully more details will be learned soon. I hope VOH will see and reply to my earlier question as to whether he/she ever saw Heather at FBs.

I've got about 10 tattoos including a half sleeve and Ive never been in biker bar.

Tattoos are pretty common now, especially in the military in my experience. JMO

My daughter that is petite like kelli has them all over her body too. The only bike she has been on was her grandpa's ;-)

Nice to hear from you VOH, hope all is well for you. Is FB's still closed up? Closed for good or have you heard? Hearing anything new at all?

If Kelli is not in the area, I am thinking NH might not actually be involved.... And don't know why but that thought scares me....IMHO

Froggys is still closed but it has been sold. It's supposed to reopen within a few months.

Thanks andalso for the link on the D. Jones case. And thanks lowes123 for your post. DJ's boyfriend's roommate is under arrest/charges.

Heather & Kelli lived in the same area; sure makes one wonder. Hopefully more details will be learned soon. I hope VOH will see and reply to my earlier question as to whether he/she ever saw Heather at FBs.

I don't recall every seeing here there.

No new info. So very sad. They are all heartbreaking but this one for me......sigh. Kelli where are you? It's time to come home :rose:

So, a lot of us agree she is probably not in the area around FBs. Where would someone likely haven taken her in that Northern direction? VOH did give a breakdown of the roads leading away, I just would like to know where on those roads would be a good hiding spot. Lots of water down there. So sad, hopefullly she can go home soon. I wish someone would feel guilty and confess.

So, a lot of us agree she is probably not in the area around FBs. Where would someone likely haven taken her in that Northern direction? VOH did give a breakdown of the roads leading away, I just would like to know where on those roads would be a good hiding spot. Lots of water down there. So sad, hopefullly she can go home soon. I wish someone would feel guilty and confess.

It makes me sad that they didn't do any other pond searches other than the one by NH's old residence. I wish they would have checked the ponds around KB's apartment. It just bothers me to think that she could possibly be right there in a nearby pond and no one is looking. I think she is further away from there, but it doesn't hurt to check. It's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gypsy0147