GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her husband is covered in tattoos too. There are pics all over their Facebook pages of them. I guess it makes more sense with Kelli going to a biker bar. It seems she likes that kind of stuff.

I was going to say that!
She does seem like a biker kind of girl.

I just didnt know she had that many tatts!
Esp on the ribs and such!

Ouch!

FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- On Monday, the Cumberland County Sheriff's Office released the identity of a woman whose body was found floating in the Cape Fear River Sunday afternoon.

Thirty-year-old Heather Nicole Smith, of the 800 block of Flaming Star Drive in Linden, was positively identified by her tattoos and by the jewelry that was found on her body.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8679351&cmp=fb-wtvd-article-8679351

Aww how sad!
Anyone know her story?

I hate to say this but her photo looks like a mug shot!

she does not want to be found, it the only way she will remain safe.

cali-sleuth.
You have 3 posts, and they all state this. :banghead:
I find it bizarre that you will not respond to our attempts at conversation with you on why you state this.
But I will try again...why are you of this opinion?

cali-sleuth.
You have 3 posts, and they all state this. :banghead:
I find it bizarre that you will not respond to our attempts at conversation with you on why you state this.
But I will try again...why are you of this opinion?

Not to mention serious consequences for being AWOL.

I've got about 10 tattoos including a half sleeve and Ive never been in biker bar.

Tattoos are pretty common now, especially in the military in my experience. JMO

I agree with you on that. I have one too and have never been to a bar much less a biker bar. Military get them for all kinds of different reasons and none of which have anything to do with biker bars that I am aware of.

As per her sister, Kelli got those tattoos in the past 2-3 years.

I know they already identified the woman, but I had heard that the body was not only decapitated, but it was so badly decomposed they could hardly tell the race of the woman. It's frustrating and saddening all at once that nothing has surfaced on Kelli yet. I do not believe she or her body are in the area at all.

I believe the other missing woman, Denika Jones, was also decapitated! Absolutely terrible!
VOH- what color garbage bags were used at FB's, do you know? I don't feel like NH is the perp, but if he is, he would have had access to the bags, and we could keep our eyes out for any bags in the vicinity, which could contain her phone, clothes, ect.

Nice to hear from you VOH, hope all is well for you. Is FB's still closed up? Closed for good or have you heard? Hearing anything new at all?

If Kelli is not in the area, I am thinking NH might not actually be involved.... And don't know why but that thought scares me....IMHO

I know they already identified the woman, but I had heard that the body was not only decapitated, but it was so badly decomposed they could hardly tell the race of the woman. It's frustrating and saddening all at once that nothing has surfaced on Kelli yet. I do not believe she or her body are in the area at all.

Glad to hear from you VOH. I was wondering where you have been.:fence:

I've got about 10 tattoos including a half sleeve and Ive never been in biker bar.

Tattoos are pretty common now, especially in the military in my experience. JMO

I personally love tattoos. I have one myself. My husband is covered in them. It is kind of a fad right now too. I am too scared to cover myself in them for I worry that when I am older it isn't going to look so hot.

<OT> not into tattoos myself, unless they were the temporary wash-off kind. Imagine being 70 years old and your tattoo looks like a cartoon stretched out on silly putty, except it's hanging skin...your hanging skin, or distorted under rolls of fat that didn't exist when young. No thank you. </OT>

On topic: I don't think Kelli is in the area either. I think she is deceased and her body is somewhere at least 10 to 40 mi. out of the area.

she does not want to be found, it the only way she will remain safe.

I'm just interested in your theory. There is nothing wrong with believing she is hiding. Just curious as to why you think this is the case? According to her family, she would never leave without telling them. I don't think that they are all acting. I hate to say it but, I don't believe she is alive. I believe someone else is responsible for her disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3