GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending prayers of strength to Kelli and her family....
..... from another mother of a soldier at Fort Bragg... :hug:

Trying to find a link to support something I repeated in a post above, I ran across this interview of MB by JVM.

In it Mike reports that he got a call at around 11:30AM from his apartment manager for permission to let the co-worker Soldier into the apartment - that Kelli hadn't reported for work. Mike tells it as if this is the first he's hearing that Kelly is missing. (scroll down pretty far)

"And I got the phone call Monday around 11:30 from my apartment manager and Kelli's lieutenant was here and they were wondering why or if I knew where Kelli was, and I said no. She should be at work, and, you know, I'm thinking it's 11:30 so why hasn't she shown up for work. So they asked me if they can go in the apartment and I said for sure, you have my approval to go into the apartment and check to see if she was ok, you know."

. . . more at link.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/25/ijvm.01.html

This is the interview where MB states that Kelli's sergeant, who MB says he called after he received the call from the apartment manager, tells him that Kelli didn't show up for work 'last night or today'.* :waitasec:

*per my husband Army retired. - Sunday night if Kelli didn't report for duty in a non critical position it would be written up and reported to the company commander the next morning. For a critical position they'd try to hunt her down immediately while, at the same time, finding a qualified replacement. In either case, if the sergeant is also a friend, my husband believes the common sense thing would be that he would call the PFC's home and cell number to find out where the heck she is and find out why she's not at work (so he doesn't have to write her up). Then if that wasn't done, in the morning, the sergeant must officially report that the PFC didn't report for duty the night before.

Here's where MB's comment gets tricky ~

That same PFC that was supposed to work the night before, wouldn't be expected at formation the next morning at 6AM because she would still be at work as her shift would not end until after the morning formation was over. As a matter of fact, she should be off duty on Monday as soon as her replacement showed up (husband is telling me that back to back shifts don't occur without an emergency).
So, if Kelli was due into work on Monday morning, she'd have formation early in the AM. When she didn't call or report Monday morning, they'd conduct a telephone search first which, it sounds as if they did. When Kelli didn't answer her phone, the LT drove out to her place to check on her well-being.

Further explanation is needed to determine why Kelli would have been expected to work Sunday night as well as expected to show up Monday morning. Unless the well-being check that was done was based on her not showing up for her night shift alone.

BBM: Woe...IMO, when MB stated she didn't show up "last night or today", IMO the OR was him correcting himself. The 'or' was the same as saying 'I mean". That is what I thought when I watched it, I could be wrong.

Hope there is work being done by LE behind the scenes like in the Sierra
Lamar case!
Still don't believe this was stranger danger. Some one knows something
regarding that night!!
I also believe she was caught off guard by someone she knew and trusted. moo

Greetings folks. It's so frustrating to check-in and see there seems to be no new official developments in locating Kelli. I am grateful and encouraged that there will be another search this weekend; I hope it will be fruitful. Anyone have any idea why they selected the specific area to search -"will refocus the search in the areas between Coats Road and Reeves Bridge Road, in Linden" ? This area appears to be about 9 miles north (turn right out of Froggies, cross over 295 and go about 9 miles). This is in the opposite direction of KB's apt. Any idea whether this area holds significance to known people in the case?

bumping up for Kelli! I hope the search is fruitful this weekend

Brand new on this forum-felt the need to post to help keep it going....this case bothers me and is simply just stuck in my head. Hoping for the very best for Kelli. Wishing for more information, just something from someone who knows what happened to her or can help with this case-it's incredibly frustrating. I have read everything there is to read on this case both conventional and unconventional information. Thanks to all of you for your insights and ideas.

If LE checked out the husband and he had an iron clad alibi, and persons (other than relatives) can vouch for his whereabouts during the time of Kelli's disappearance, and pings from his cell phone or calls from a landline indicate that he was miles away, wouldn't they have announced by now, that he was not a suspect?

I'm not sure how this works, ie, what the protocol is, but it leaves a cloud of suspicion over his head, unless they publicly clear him. They may have already done this and I have missed it. But if they haven't, then would this indicate that he can't verify that he was in Florida during the time in question?

Praying for Kelli's family. It's crazy that a human can just "poof" disappear. I cannot imagine having to wake up everyday & wonder where my child is.

Brand new on this forum-felt the need to post to help keep it going....this case bothers me and is simply just stuck in my head. Hoping for the very best for Kelli. Wishing for more information, just something from someone who knows what happened to her or can help with this case-it's incredibly frustrating. I have read everything there is to read on this case both conventional and unconventional information. Thanks to all of you for your insights and ideas.

Welcome Tiara1972! Glad to have you join us!

If LE checked out the husband and he had an iron clad alibi, and persons (other than relatives) can vouch for his whereabouts during the time of Kelli's disappearance, and pings from his cell phone or calls from a landline indicate that he was miles away, wouldn't they have announced by now, that he was not a suspect?

I'm not sure how this works, ie, what the protocol is, but it leaves a cloud of suspicion over his head, unless they publicly clear him. They may have already done this and I have missed it. But if they haven't, then would this indicate that he can't verify that he was in Florida during the time in question?

BBM: I sure wish they would announce he's not a suspect, if he's not. I don't think any reporters asked it in the last presser, seems like it would be an obvious question to ask. Is there any chance that they have cleared MB and told him and her family but just haven't told the public?

Hi Everyone,

Just checking in. I had to step back and take care of some things going on in my life, but glad to see you guys are keeping this alive.

Hi Everyone,

Just checking in. I had to step back and take care of some things going on in my life, but glad to see you guys are keeping this alive.

Thanks VOH, you know how we worry!

Greetings folks. It's so frustrating to check-in and see there seems to be no new official developments in locating Kelli. I am grateful and encouraged that there will be another search this weekend; I hope it will be fruitful. Anyone have any idea why they selected the specific area to search -"will refocus the search in the areas between Coats Road and Reeves Bridge Road, in Linden" ? This area appears to be about 9 miles north (turn right out of Froggies, cross over 295 and go about 9 miles). This is in the opposite direction of KB's apt. Any idea whether this area holds significance to known people in the case?

BBM: I don't have any idea, but I wonder too. When the searches are set-up by volunteers is LE involved in where they should be searching at all, or the Black Ops? Or? Who decides where to search?

BBM: I sure wish they would announce he's not a suspect, if he's not. I don't think any reporters asked it in the last presser, seems like it would be an obvious question to ask. Is there any chance that they have cleared MB and told him and her family but just haven't told the public?

Is it normal for them to clear others publicly? IDK... seems like they normally make an arrest and then the announcement of the suspected guilty perp... KWIM?

It disheartening that nothing new has developed, publically anyway, to find Kelli and/or any answers as to what's become of her. I wonder if her family has received any new insights to give them hope.

Another young woman, Mickey S., out of Lafayette La has disappeared into thin air now too - another petite blond who turned 22 two days after she disappeared - been gone a week now.

What in the wide world is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member