NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as we know, the van is still in working order, correct?

From the google map posted above it seems she went missing in a rural area. How many people would typically be on the road at that hour? Are the surrounding wooded areas very dense or treacherous?

I am not sure how likely it is that a random stranger predator would be at that location at that hour and be able to get Sarah to get out of her van (if it was still in working condition). Wondering if she made plans with someone to pick her up?

Hoping she is safe somewhere warm!

I was thinking it was more likely somebody else abandoned the van there.

From the google map posted above it seems she went missing in a rural area. How many people would typically be on the road at that hour? Are the surrounding wooded areas very dense or treacherous?

I am not sure how likely it is that a random stranger predator would be at that location at that hour and be able to get Sarah to get out of her van (if it was still in working condition). Wondering if she made plans with someone to pick her up?

This is local for me. The area is very rural. There are never many cars around at any time of the day. The van was found in an open area near farmer's fields, but the woods around the fields are dense and swampy - very easy hide things. We have over 100 acres of woods and have gotten lost on our own property. Local people seem to think that it was a planned meeting with someone. That's why police are searching phone records and her computer.

Here is the latest from the local newspaper: http://www.robesonian.com/news/news/151718228/Command-post-set-up-in-search-for-missing-teen

This is local for me. The area is very rural. There are never many cars around at any time of the day. The van was found in an open area near farmer's fields, but the woods around the fields are dense and swampy - very easy hide things. We have over 100 acres of woods and have gotten lost on our own property. Local people seem to think that it was a planned meeting with someone. That's why police are searching phone records and her computer.

Here is the latest from the local newspaper: http://www.robesonian.com/news/news/151718228/Command-post-set-up-in-search-for-missing-teen

From the link:

Officials are working to contact anyone Graham may have seen or spoken to before her disappearance. A search of her computer and phone records turned up little information. Graham’s cell phone appears to be off, Sealey said.

Sealey said the state Highway Patrol, State Bureau of Investigation, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, Fayetteville Police Department and Bladen County Sheriff’s Office are assisting the his office in the search.

picture

Graham is Native American is about 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 160 pounds. She has short, dark brown hair, brown eyes and wears glasses and has braces. She was last seen wearing her blue, Walmart employee vest.

http://www.stpaulsreview.com/news/news/151718228/Command-post-set-up-in-search-for-missing-teen

http://www.wral.com/robeson-county-deputy-s-daughter-reported-missing/14428753/

If the van was left in a very rural area, do you think anyone would notice or be bothered enough by it being there for 5 hours to call police?

Following along... I'm really hoping she is found safe!
:please:

Is there any indication that she was planning to harm herself? This case makes me think of Elizabeth Stonger and Leanne Bearden.

What in the world could have happened to this poor girl?? This is so sad . I keep thinking of one thing but I just cant put it here, I just hope I'm not thinking right. If not that, if she did run away I hope she is happy and will someday show up. Please come home Sara , if not home, let us know you are OK.

I am confused.

Sarah moved from Texas 3 months ago to North Carolina. Her dad worked in LE in Texas or North Carolina? Did her mom live in Texas, or did the whole family just moved to NC, or are the parents separated?

I am confused.

Sarah moved from Texas 3 months ago to North Carolina. Her dad worked in LE in Texas or North Carolina? Did her mom live in Texas, or did the whole family just moved to NC, or are the parents separated?

Based on what I have seen on FB, it looks like her mom lives in California.

I am confused.

Based on what I have seen on FB, it looks like her mom lives in California.

This case might be as simple as Sarah did not like her new living arraignment or her new area, and maybe she decided to run away with someone. I can't imagine it is an easy transition to move from Texas to North Carolina. Maybe she just did not like it there.

That was my first question and you beat me to it. Was the van still operable .... with gas, etc. Wheatfield next to a forest? Why does that sound odd to me or maybe it's me.

As a young adult I lived in Tx (Midland) and in NC for a bit. It was back when dinosaurs roamed, heh but I wouldnt call it a culture clash or a big difference. Nice southern places. (imo) But IDK about the town where she is from or the town where she lives now. Maybe there was an adjustment issue, but it seems like something else. I hope she's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1