NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was mentioned early on that she did not show up for work. They were expecting her to start at 7:00 am.

Yeah, I knew she didn't show up for work but I wondered if she made it to the Walmart, to meet someone.

This is really cleanly done. Her car was driven and planted somewhere with absolutely no businesses or cameras. At 18, I wouldn't have been able to hide my disappearance that cleanly, and I was pretty clever. If someone did take her, I don't think this is a crime of opportunity, I think it was planned.

Sometimes I feel as if we here are the only ones going crazy over her disappearance-it's so frustrating.
Please God bring her home. And please help the investigators find her since we can't.

Actually I've heard a lot of people at Walmart jobs just don't go in when they don't feel like it and there's no real repercussions. The vest could've been for effect with her parents.

I find this very difficult to believe. The chain is generally known for forcing employees to work long shifts, including locking employees in store overnight, and not even paying overtime when they're supposed to. You can see all that here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Walmart

Left a message at the sheriffs Facebook this morning asking if there'd be a press conference this being the one month anniversary and all. I suggested that they just get out the information about the van, just mention an Astro van and the year and color. I thought it might just jog some memories. Got a message back saying "oh yes we still have the van."

:facepalm:

(I have absolutely no idea what happened to this young lady except that whatever it is, I don't think is good. Hoping for some bizarre miracle or positive twist! Jmo)

I wonder if the places mentioned above have been searched? I think there's a good chance she is close by...Han, I would continue to send in any tips of possible areas to search. You seem to have a good grasp on the local areas. Jmo)

lemme :back: that one, please margarita25. I'm just getting familiar with the icons, it was more like :slap: me if something changes about what may be said publicly.

Sorry, I had a brainfart lol, for some reason I read the post wrong, thought Han was confused as to my facepalm post but it appears I'm the confused one, lol....sorry for the o/t! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member