NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this would be true in any case.

I'd hope it would be true in any case. But we've all seen those where it's not.

ETA: I'm not speaking about this case in particular, and don't mean to insinuate Sara's dad isn't driven to find her!

Sarah's Dad is motivated to find her alive one way or the other. He said so and I believe him. He's not very practiced in talking to the news. He wears that baseball cap sometimes - yuck - but what he says seems genuine to me.

I'd hope it would be true in any case. But we've all seen those where it's not.

Whoops. Missed a remark.

Of course we've all seen cases where it wasn't true. How about an attempt to discuss this from the perspective that she wasn't abducted? Now that seems a little hard for me to believe. But I think there are some things that point in that direction. Do you?

Well what about the other perspectives? That this had to be an abduction and she couldn't have simply left on her own? There's the fact that she didn't seem to take anything of her own. Not that we know of.

My initial gut instinct, and still is: Sara was lured/tricked by someone who 'befriended' her. I based that on how Sara was described (sweet, friendly, shy, her age, possibly naive, and new to the area), how and where the van was found (no sign of a struggle, locked, keys and phone gone). The search where one of the last pings was reported, and the statement from LE that she may have left with friends only substantiate my initial instinct. All IMO.

I do not believe she ran away at all. I also think there's plenty we don't know.

My initial gut instinct, and still is: Sara was lured/tricked by someone who 'befriended' her. I based that on how Sara was described (sweet, friendly, shy, possibly naive, and new to the area), how and where the van was found (no sign of a struggle, locked, keys and phone gone). The search where one of the last pings was reported, and the statement from LE that she may have left with friends only substantiate my initial instinct. All IMO.

I do not believe she ran away at all. I also think there's plenty we don't know.

Willingly left and it turned into an abduction?

There some property near where that last ping was heard that I would want searched thoroughly.

Willingly left and it turned into an abduction?

If she was indeed scheduled to work that day, I can't see how she could have made plans to meet up with someone. That's why I've been wanting it to be confirmed that she was expected at 7 AM that morning.

If she wasn't scheduled at all that day, and she was last seen wearing her work vest--could she have worn it so her meet-up was kept private?

She may have simply planned on playing hooky to spend the day with her new friend. Then the abduction happened.

All pure speculation.

The area is just east off Jenkins Road. Some of it is very swampy and the homes arent clearly visible.

If she was indeed scheduled to work that day, I can't see how she could have made plans to meet up with someone. That's why I've been wanting it to be confirmed that she was expected at 7 AM that morning.

If she wasn't scheduled at all that day, and she was last seen wearing her work vest--could she have worn it so her meet-up was kept private?

She may have simply planned on playing hooky to spend the day with her new friend. Then the abduction happened.

All pure speculation.

Okay, thanks for explaining. I'd like to see confirmation of many things.

I'm just having a tough time imagining the scenarios with such little evidence, honestly. I listed them all out before but the only ones that have ever really spoken to me are suicide (if she'd battled depression, that might be why her mom's family hasn't spoken out as much; they could possibly suspect it) or abduction.

This appears to be the Walmart she worked at, based on a case map: https://www.google.com/maps/search/...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1slJYcZws7e7_OD8TkewAB2g!2e0

In street view and satellite, it appears as though there is no side parking lot for staff; it's the same as customer parking. So then, everyone should park within view of the cameras. Has LE ever mentioned even looking at surveillance? If not, then I don't think she made it to the Walmart at all, otherwise I think they would have said so. I also think that means that she did not meet up with anyone there. IMO I think we can count out her ever getting to Walmart.

Actually I've heard a lot of people at Walmart jobs just don't go in when they don't feel like it and there's no real repercussions. The vest could've been for effect with her parents.

I also don't think her van made it onto the exit that she would have taken to get to work, unless she didn't take the interstate. There are a bunch of businesses that would have captured her on video, I think.

PJFL said:
So this scenario would include leaving with friends but not in the way that sounds. I hadn't thought of this; it would explain a lot.

I'm just having a tough time imagining the scenarios with such little evidence, honestly. I listed them all out before but the only ones that have ever really spoken to me are suicide (if she'd battled depression, that might be why her mom's family hasn't spoken out as much; they could possibly suspect it) or abduction.

This appears to be the Walmart she worked at, based on a case map: https://www.google.com/maps/search/...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1slJYcZws7e7_OD8TkewAB2g!2e0

In street view and satellite, it appears as though there is no side parking lot for staff; it's the same as customer parking. So then, everyone should park within view of the cameras. Has LE ever mentioned even looking at surveillance? If not, then I don't think she made it to the Walmart at all, otherwise I think they would have said so. I also think that means that she did not meet up with anyone there. IMO I think we can count out her ever getting to Walmart.

BBM. I totally agree.

The white building (a house?) and the red shed?

I don't see a red shed I'm probably not looking at the right white building. There's a lot of buildings through there; if you go over near that big lake and just kind of look around you'll see swampy areas, buildings lots of stuff.

Okay, got it. The buildings I was referring to are north of that lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1