NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute, have they searched near Walmart? Again, I would think so...here's why I'm asking specifically:
There was a case a while back, a mother/lady did not show up to work to open the store where she was employed...IIRC her body was found nearby her place of employment? In a lot type place? IIRC, her husband was charged?

:coffee:

(O/T, I don't usually watch the videos because its too emotionally distressing to the see the families being interviewed. I also find if I get too emotionally affected it skews my ability to look at things objectively. I'm probably missing things by not watching the videos. I also don't go on facebook (gets me in trouble here)...maybe this causes me to miss things as well...)

Just a hunch that the van was dumped.

And dumped within a period of under 6 hours. That is not a lot of time between her leaving, and her vehicle being dumped (compared to other cases, sometimes cleanup/vehicle dumping occurs the next day or later) jmo.

So, the maximum that they could have traveled would be 3 hours each way? Am I thinking about this correctly?

She's got to be fairly close?

I was hoping she would be found by now it has been over 2 weeks now. I do not believe she left willingly. Someone impersonating LE is possible, someone wanting to get revenge on her dad or step mum. There's so many possibilities and very little info to go on. Come home Sara.

Thank you for providing those links as they do help me in making my point.

In them there are requests for information if anyone has information about Sara's disappearance and requests to share a flier, there's information saying the car she was driving was found parked in a wheat field along East McDonald as well as information saying the Chevrolet Astro was found on East McDonald Rd; and in every single one of them, including the flier, there's also information about her father's job. But where is a picture of the van or an actual description of the van? The year, the color. I'm glad it was finally stated she was driving a Chevrolet Astro, but it took, what, 5 days to get that out there?

Respectfully snipped by me.
This article says the van was white. Still no mention of what year though: http://www.robesonian.com/news/news/151969986/Nothing-new-in-search-for-Fairmont-teen

Sara looks like a really sweet girl in her pictures. Jmo

I hope she is not suffering wherever she is. This is why time is of essence...if she's being held alive...like AH...

And dumped within a period of under 6 hours. That is not a lot of time between her leaving, and her vehicle being dumped (compared to other cases, sometimes cleanup/vehicle dumping occurs the next day or later) jmo.

So, the maximum that they could have traveled would be 3 hours each way? Am I thinking about this correctly?

She's got to be fairly close?
I honestly think we should find out who was the last person she spoke to OUTSIDE of her residence, and what time. Texts and emails are not good enough, we need voice recognition. That van could have been dumped overnight. I would not rule any possibility out just yet.

Does anyone have a subscription to public data.com? I believe they sometimes have information about cars that are registered under a person's name. Might be able to find out more about the van

Respectfully snipped by me.
This article says the van was white. Still no mention of what year though: http://www.robesonian.com/news/news/151969986/Nothing-new-in-search-for-Fairmont-teen

Rereading "Feb 4"...maybe we can check crime logs for that day (and the days nearby?)...Obviously LE would know about any other suspicious incidents...

Are there any videos/photos of the search(es)/vigils, etc? Often a perp returns to the scene of the crime (ARS), helps with searches, or attends the vigil (Gabe Gaeta)...

Wait a minute, have they searched near Walmart? Again, I would think so...here's why I'm asking specifically:
There was a case a while back, a mother/lady did not show up to work to open the store where she was employed...IIRC her body was found nearby her place of employment? In a lot type place? IIRC, her husband was charged?
In this scenario, it would be so random to find the van back where she was coming from. But hey, it's worth considering her being abducted while parking.... but then cameras would have picked it up. How's that for back and forth thinking in one sentence? o.O

Looking at this link, here are some areas that potentially stand out:

Lumber River and State Park, (already mentioned a million times)
Bladen Lakes State Forest
Lake Waccamaw State Park
Sand Hills State Forest (state line?)
Raven Rock

Argh, needle in a haystack...

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Lumberton-North-Carolina.html

Thinking out loud, on "To Catch a Predator" many pervs travel great distances, often from neighboring cities (Raleigh?...) While I feel that if it is an abduction the perp is fairly close, I feel this aspect (a traveling predator) has to be considered...

Looking up crimes/assualts/attempted abductions in Raleigh...:lookingitup:
Eta: omg there are a million...for starters: http://www.wncn.com/story/27743988/report-of-attempted-abduction-in-rolesville argh the whole have you seen my missing kitten :stormingmad:

Eta: Hmmmm "Wake Forest Attempted Abductions, Jan 28 2015..."....

*going down an infinite rabbit hole

*eta: none of these sound possibly related so far but who knows...

(You know, when referring to a perp, I always say "I want to know what this guy eats for breakfast"....In Sara's case, I want to know what SHE eats for breakfast...did she eat before she left in the morning? Is there a regular place she likes to stop? Did she skip breakfast? Does she drink coffee? How much gas was in her car? Did she ever give a ride to any of her coworkers? Did she ever give a ride to any of her neighbors? Did she ever hang out with any of her neighbors? What teenage males live on her street?

IMO IF this is an abduction, chances are good he has done it before...For example, ARS attacked a female jogger a few months before he abducted and murdered Jessica...maybe there is a story/clue out there online we have not found yet...

I wonder if the vehicle has finished being completely processed yet, and what if any results have come back as far as dna, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13