NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they have sovereign rights within the state of North Carolina.

This is a misstatement. The Lumbee are recognized by the state of North Carolina. They do not have federal recognition but they are lobbying for it.

I'm just waiting to hear back and I'll post something more when I do.

Thank you Han for your inquiry. My heart aches to bring this young lady home.

Thanks Dockins, Han and all. In this broadcast a customer of Sara's helping the search for her mentions that Sara signed her receipt on her way out of Walmart. A WSer had asked about where she worked at Walmart. No LE markers on the car as (from above, too)

"A license check showed the van was registered to Graham's father, Hubert Graham. Detectives then learned that Sara Graham never showed up for work."

"Deputies responded and found a car, the tag information was checked and it came back as her family's vehicle -- the car Graham had used to leave for work." from here

"Sealey said a caller reported a suspicious vehicle in a field with its doors locked." from here

which makes me think the van may have been closer to the tree line away from the road, so not so obvious?

I see that there is a lot of discussion. Is there any actual movement on the case? The last I heard, they found a van and she wasn't there. And nobody seemed to have any idea where she was. Have there been any new breaks in the case? New evidence?

They really needed to disclose it including a picture, in my opinion, because people don't remember seeing a person in a van. They remember seeing the van and the color is obviously significant.

True, but on the other hand, if they say they're looking for a white 2006 (or whatever) Astro van, then some people will remember that they saw it whether they did or not. Suggestion leading to false memories. If they feel like they got good coverage from canvassing the area and talking to cars at the reported roadblock, they might decide that the risks and wasted time of false leads is greater than the chance of finding information they missed.

I have not been able to see any new breaks in the case. Nothing from LE, MSM, or otherwise.

I see that there is a lot of discussion. Is there any actual movement on the case? The last I heard, they found a van and she wasn't there. And nobody seemed to have any idea where she was. Have there been any new breaks in the case? New evidence?
You pretty much summed up everything that's been reported to the public. All we've been able to do is suggest possibilities. I hope they know sonething and are just keeping quiet about it.

I'm a nervous wreck waiting for them to call me back so I decided to come in here and tell you a story. Most people don't really appreciate my stories or my ways and this may help you understand why. I was working a word puzzle which used these letters: aa e i o d f g h n rrr sss tt w

The point is to use the letters to make words. I wanted to make good use of the three esses but couldn't think of anything but sass which seemed like a big waste of letters. So I decided to make asses; two syllables more bang for your buck. That's funny to me; shows you something about how I think.

When I called they said there is no news and they would have someone return my call.

I think the timing and location would lead to something premeditated. Who is behind the premeditation is yet to be found. Who is out at 6:30am looking to abduct someone randomly in a rural area? The location of the van also leads me to believe at least one other vehicle is involved.

You pretty much summed up everything that's been reported to the public. All we've been able to do is suggest possibilities. I hope they know sonething and are just keeping quiet about it.

Thanks for responding! I have been hoping she just took off for awhile.

Sara left at least law enforcement believes she did but they don't have proof. Her father has been telling her he won't be mad if she just comes home. Then later he won't be mad if she just lets him know she's okay. But Sara hasn't communicated with her father.

Now the Sheriff is saying they are all hoping and praying that Sara is okay.

Hope is all they have until they hear from Sara and I definitely hope they're right.

IIRC, AH's father said the same thing.

rsbm

"Sealey said a caller reported a suspicious vehicle in a field with its doors locked." from here

Wait a minute...so someone called in a car and said "with its door locked"? Is this just odd wording?

So, if you're driving and by the road or in the distance near or far you see a suspicious car, are you going to go up to and check on it and try the doors? (Unlikely imo, but I suppose a citizen could be so conscientious they checked the car to see if anyone was in there? OR, was it a property owner who checked the car? Landscape, etc worker?)

What I'm saying how did they know the doors were locked...they had to have touched the vehicle before they called it in. If I'm understanding the wording of this sentence correctly. Going back to read article again.

Eta: Yep, reread it. That is weeeeiiiirddd imo.
If this article is even correct....or if I'm interpreting the sentence correctly....

So maybe someone who knows what happened to Sara called it in so it would be found? Anonymous tipster?

Wait a minute...so someone called in a car and said "with its door locked"? Is this just odd wording?

So, if you're driving and by the road or in the distance near or far you see a suspicious car, are you going to go up to and check on it and try the doors? (Unlikely imo, but I suppose a citizen could be so conscientious they checked the car to see if anyone was in there? OR, was it a property owner who checked the car? Landscape, etc worker?)

What I'm saying how did they know the doors were locked...they had to have touched the vehicle before they called it in. If I'm understanding the wording of this sentence correctly. Going back to read article again.

If this article is even correct....or if I'm interpreting the sentence correctly....

So maybe someone who knows what happened to Sara called it in so it would be found? Anonymous tipster?

Well, technically, that sentence says the field's doors were locked.

I don't know whether this comment is off topic or not :D

For some reason, but no source yet, IIRC, the caller may have been the field's owner. Not many residences around there if, that's the case, I recall a house on the other side of a heavily tree-lined road near the field, if I have it right.

I think this may have been discussed early on, that the call may have been the result of somebody observing it over sometime, then taking a look and calling it in, being possible. That being said, if it was the case, I doubt LE would ID the caller precisely at this point.

This broadcast that gives the best view of the field as Gilbert Baez reports from WRAL/Fayetteville Observer Bureau Posted February 6

"abandoned in a wheat field near the edge of the tree line" from here

View attachment 69850
Field in the background left by line of LE white cars

Chilling...

Signs say "SR 1003 CH" & "SR A22 Mc"...

We should be able to zoom in on almost the exact spoT (I know Centerville Church was reported as the cross street, but unless the street sign is wider (which it does not appear to be, looks just like the other sign to me) to include "Centerville", the cross street starts with "CH", not "CE".

That's about it. We are all still Clueless and Wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member