NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised the missing poster isn't more specific about her van, her appearance that day, or the fact that she has a tattoo on one of her feet that goes up her leg. This is the least amount of information I've ever seen in a missing person case.

BBM. How do you know this? Is there a photo somewhere?

Could she have chosen to walk away from an ill-adjusted life in NC to wander the country in something like swap meets without word to anyone for this long? I just don't think she could, but who knows, it would take some anger to do that, it seems to me.

We would like to know a little bit more about these bolded words and phrases, please and thank you.

Why haven't her dad and stepmom changed their profile page to her missing poster? It's a family portrait that doesn't include Sara that was updated after Sara had moved in, so I am not sleuthing, just questioning behavior.

Do you know if they put that up before or after Sara went missing?

Possibly running away with a "bad guy" - is my personal theory. Easily talked into it.

Okay too trusting possibly? And not capable of fending for herself if she's abandoned?

tie her shoe again
remembering she did this for you
when she was Mommy

Unfortunately for you I could probably post my poetry all evening :D

Can you possibly tell us about her tattoo or where we can read it for ourselves? I understand its only rumor, but tattoo's can be telling about a person's life/interests....IMHO

Can you possibly tell us about her tattoo or where we can read it for ourselves? I understand its only rumor, but tattoo's can be telling about a person's life/interests....IMHO
All I remember is a flower on the ankle with a vine running up the leg and I'm not even sure if that's right. the reference seems to be removed.

I don't think she's disabled. That would have been a headline.

She has been described as very sweet, quiet in front of new people, and a lot of fun after she gets to know you. She has a twinkle in her eye when she smiles in pictures. Her friends adore her.

She moved in with people she hadn't really lived with before. Both are in occupations that require hardness and a cold outlook, stuffing emotions to survive the job. No one anywhere is talking about the parent's relationship with each other. Did they fight a lot? Did they have friends? Hobbies? Other kids in the home?

Why do we know nothing of this family. Only a local VI is going to be able to clue us in. And between you and me, I'd be scared shiitless to speak up against that family if I lived in that town. $100 says all the locals feel the same way, and that includes fellow LEO.

This is all just a little too tidy and pristine. Mistake one was not leaving false clues to take the scent off you, and staging things just a little too perfectly to be believable. I can smell that stank all the way from here, and deep in my heart I believe this was an ultimate betrayal.

I am acquainted with a relative of Sara's and am told that she has no disabilities and to the contrary is quite brilliant. I'm not authorized to say more, but wanted to put an end to that speculation as it won't help find her.

Could the van have been parked in the middle of the field in order to protect it from being stolen, locked like it was and everything? Maybe this someone who left with Sara respected or feared her father enough to want to be sure to protect the van.

Hi 808 can you add anything else that would help find her?

Han, I wish I could! I don't know where she could be, nor does the family member. But they don't think she left voluntarily. That is all I can post here. I'm sorry.

I am acquainted with a relative of Sara's and am told that she has no disabilities and to the contrary is quite brilliant. I'm not authorized to say more, but wanted to put an end to that speculation as it won't help find her.

Very much appreciate that you shared this with WS. Please, if you have the chance let her relatives know, many people here on WS are praying and hoping for her safe return.

Sara Graham, in my mind, seems especially warm, kind, full of humility and with an easy natural wisdom, from every picture I've seen, and with the heart of a tiger inside, based on what has been said of her. Maybe that's what I want to see, it doesn't matter. My heart goes out to her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1