NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so the van was left in the field so it wouldn't be so noticeable and get damaged or stolen before it was found. And this courtesy was extended to the owner out of fear, respect, or both. However Sara was taken.

That makes perfect sense but it's all I've got.

Very much appreciate that you shared this with WS. Please, if you have the chance let her relatives know, many people here on WS are praying and hoping for her safe return.

Sara Graham, in my mind, seems especially warm, kind, full of humility and with an easy natural wisdom, from every picture I've seen, and with the heart of a tiger inside, based on what has been said of her. Maybe that's what I want to see, it doesn't matter. My heart goes out to her family.

Thank you, FindHG!!! That description fits what I've been told about her. I will definitely let the relative know of the support here. I know the relative is aware of this site, but doesn't post or read much. As you can imagine, some of the speculation here is hard to read. I know that the speculation that Sara was mentally challenged would be painful, so I felt I had to speak up.

There is a picture of Sara showing her tattoo somewhere, I have seen it, I will try to find it,may take some time.

We have a young lady that came from a military Mom and a Law Enforcement Dad.
Not so sure how much freedom she had.
she left moms for a reason and maybe being with Dad wasn't all that great either.

I think she left on her own, does not want to be found.
I feel she left that vehicle there herself that's why it was locked!

JMO

This is kind of what I'm thinking. And heres why: My husband was an only child and raised by a single mom. When he was 18 he joined the Navy. He left, and everything was great. About a year and half later, he was medically discharged. In the meantime, his mom had married and started a new life. He got in touch with his dad whom he hadn't seen since he was 5. Dad said "YAY!!! Come stay with us! That would be GREAT!" He went. Step mom and new step/half siblings not so much. And even dad, was over it after about 3 minutes. Shampoo and soap were removed every time they left the bathroom, milk was measured, etc. It was VERY uncomfortable situation and CLEARLY was not wanted there, and they made sure he knew it. (This is a VERY brief summary.) So my husband left, and never saw his dad again. He told me some doors best remain shut, There are usually reasons why they are in the first place.

NOT SAYING THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED IN THIS CASE - just another possible scenario

Thank you, FindHG!!! That description fits what I've been told about her. I will definitely let the relative know of the support here. I know the relative is aware of this site, but doesn't post or read much. As you can imagine, some of the speculation here is hard to read. I know that the speculation that Sara was mentally challenged would be painful, so I felt I had to speak up.
I feel very unpopular suddenly, and extend my deepest apologies for being so blatant. I can't help my hunches, but I can help how I relay them. There are plenty of other possibilities to pursue, so I won't repeat any insistent opinions that are hurtful. We all here really just want to see Sara home safely, and you have reminded me that family might be reading here too. I'm sorry, and welcome you to WS. I hope we can help you help Sara's family bring Sara home.

This is kind of what I'm thinking. And heres why: My husband was an only child and raised by a single mom. When he was 18 he joined the Navy. He left, and everything was great. About a year and half later, he was medically discharged. In the meantime, his mom had married and started a new life. He got in touch with his dad whom he hadn't seen since he was 5. Dad said "YAY!!! Come stay with us! That would be GREAT!" He went. Step mom and new step/half siblings not so much. And even dad, was over it after about 3 minutes. Shampoo and soap were removed every time they left the bathroom, milk was measured, etc. It was VERY uncomfortable situation and CLEARLY was not wanted there, and they made sure he knew it. (This is a VERY brief summary.) So my husband left, and never saw his dad again. He told me some doors best remain shut, There are usually reasons why they are in the first place.

NOT SAYING THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED IN THIS CASE - just another possible scenario
Gosh babyroxy, what a horrible experience for him. I'm so glad your husband is strong.

I don't think she's disabled. That would have been a headline.

She has been described as very sweet, quiet in front of new people, and a lot of fun after she gets to know you. She has a twinkle in her eye when she smiles in pictures. Her friends adore her.

She moved in with people she hadn't really lived with before. Both are in occupations that require hardness and a cold outlook, stuffing emotions to survive the job. No one anywhere is talking about the parent's relationship with each other. Did they fight a lot? Did they have friends? Hobbies? Other kids in the home?

Why do we know nothing of this family. Only a local VI is going to be able to clue us in. And between you and me, I'd be scared shiitless to speak up against that family if I lived in that town. $100 says all the locals feel the same way, and that includes fellow LEO.

This is all just a little too tidy and pristine. Mistake one was not leaving false clues to take the scent off you, and staging things just a little too perfectly to be believable. I can smell that stank all the way from here, and deep in my heart I believe this was an ultimate betrayal.
Yep, I'm right with you now. How embarrassing it would be for LE to discover the involvement of their own in anther crime... I don't see them looking too hard for family involvement , IMO.

I feel very unpopular suddenly, and extend my deepest apologies for being so blatant. I can't help my hunches, but I can help how I relay them. There are plenty of other possibilities to pursue, so I won't repeat any insistent opinions that are hurtful. We all here really just want to see Sara home safely, and you have reminded me that family might be reading here too. I'm sorry, and welcome you to WS. I hope we can help you help Sara's family bring Sara home.
Wondering if you surprised anyone with what you said. What are we supposed to think when nothing is said? the days of being so quiet about everything should end because people get hurt worse that way.

I think Sara had a good relationship with her father and Step Mom, I think however they may not be fully bonded yet. If Sara spent a large portion of her older childhood with her Mom, not seeing Dad often due to him being a distance away, it can make them a bit more distant, this is natural. She stayed with them only six months before this occurred, that is not to mean he did not love Sara, but just the bond was not that strong yet. This is for those speculating on his demeanor during the news interview. Also cops tend to put on a brave face, its very practiced and he has been an officer a long time. I don't believe there is betrayal as some have insinuated. I think this was a very planned abduction, not random. I am not overly concerned about it being a perp from her parents past. I however keep thinking about all those deputies that lost their jobs, went to jail...etc etc. When that big of an investigation happens, the higher ups shake everyone so hard if there is a hidden nickel in your pocket, it will fall out. I know ALL are questioned, and questioned, and questioned again. I just wonder if a bad cop is holding ill will for something they said or are believed to have said. A bad cop can be worse then a normal civilian bad guy, I cannot help but returning back to that thought...over and over again. I pray this young lady will get to come home and be safe. My thoughts are with her family, this has to be so hard on everyone. IMHO

Please don't feel bad!!! Speculation is the name of the game and all avenues are fair game. I just wanted to give some facts to not waste time and energy. The family is very grateful for the support on this site. The dynamics of the case keep them from being able to say more at this time.

No worries gigtu. I'm sure it's hard on friends and family members when they read threads at WS, but we are all here in hopes that our collective knowledge and experiences can help bring someone home. If we didn't look at all possibilities in fear of upsetting someone we wouldn't be doing the missing/victim justice.jmho

That description fits what I've been told about her. I will definitely let the relative know of the support here. I know the relative is aware of this site, but doesn't post or read much. As you can imagine, some of the speculation here is hard to read. I know that the speculation that Sara was mentally challenged would be painful, so I felt I had to speak up.

Good of you to speak up. Thank you very much, again, for this information, especially that Sara Nicole Graham

is quite brilliant

respectfully, snipped & bbm

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks of Sara, won't change who she is or that we all want her return to her own, safe and sound, I pray. May all their hearts stay strong as they long for a return. Hope and effort in finding Sara, I'm sure is unsparing or the family would not stand still.

I have this mental image of her NC home now. The kids are sprawled all over the place and the adults are standing up sipping Folgers, they're all happier now because their routines have gone back to normal. And somewhere out there Sara's sipping on a Starbucks or munching her Sonic's crushed ice and she's happier too.

Hope she'll call them soon.

I hope they have gone through HG's recent arrests. Being the deputy that handles domestic violence , I'm sure there were some passionate people he came across that could hold a grudge. Maybe that is why it is so quiet. They have a few leads. Jmo

http://www.ncsheriffs.org/pdf/nc_78.pdf

I have this mental image of her NC home now. The kids are sprawled all over the place and the adults are standing up sipping Folgers happier now because their routines have gone back to normal. And somewhere out there Sara's sipping on Starbucks or munching her Sonic's crushed ice and she's happier too.

Hope she'll call them soon.
Sonic ice.:loveyou:

I am thinking-just thinking-that she may have taken off with a truck driver. Some of those big rigs stop and park at Wal-Marts-also, there are several big truck stops in the vicinity of her home and the Wal-Mart. She may have befriended some guys at work or at a truck stop while getting gas. Heck-maybe even a driver for Wal-Mart? Maybe she is just off on a lark. I just hope she is safe and not being held against her will by anyone. A big concern of course is not hearing from her-maybe she is too scared now to call home for fear of reprisal against the truck-driver or herself being in trouble. She's just 18 and not very experienced. I wonder if the move from Texas to a sleepy part of NC drove her up the wall cause she is so young. Doesn't seem to be many social opportunities for a young girl in Fairmont N.C.
I am praying for her every day as if she were my own daughter or relative.

another random thought-isn't it possible to talk with truck drivers on their CB radios from a cell phone or whatever? I remember one time my daughter visiting me at my apartment near IH35 here in Texas-near Kyle and Buda at that-and all of a sudden we were receiving transmissions from truck drivers CB radios. We started talking to them-it was fun and hilarious but of course we kept it light. The truck drivers were funny and friendly-and never crossed a line in the conversations.

I'm sorry I could not find the picture of Saras tattoo, but, I know I saw it, and personnaly liked it. I believe it was on her right foot,a vine going up the outside of her leg about midway to her knee. I have found plenty of talk about it on the internet,but not the actual picture of it. I did find her twittr account, but I am twittr account challenged,so I don't know what it all means. I did see she was on it a lot the 3rd, but cant tell what time it was. I found it searching for the tattoo on her leg. HTH but it really doesn't :(

Hi simlyme

I have twitter and I do know people have followers and they follower others on twitter. You can also send a message, much like here, but it goes to your email IIRC. I have never been emailed as I have no followers and I don't know anyone and I don't really use it much. I get "tweets on my phone" it is just stuff people I follow, have to say. Like the weatherman, I follow him. LOL

I'm sorry I could not find the picture of Saras tattoo, but, I know I saw it, and personnaly liked it. I believe it was on her right foot,a vine going up the outside of her leg about midway to her knee. I have found plenty of talk about it on the internet,but not the actual picture of it. I did find her twittr account, but I am twittr account challenged,so I don't know what it all means. I did see she was on it a lot the 3rd, but cant tell what time it was. I found it searching for the tattoo on her leg. HTH but it really doesn't :(

Thanks for looking, much appreciated. What's her Twitter user name? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member