NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, she shouldn't receive mercy because as an adult she made a choice and she would have to live with the results of her own actions.

The question was for each of you. According to the standard applied kdg411 does she deserve mercy in your opinion. Or should she be allowed to suffer the consequences of her own actions.

not sure if that was just for kdg or if you meant applied 'by' kdg. No one should suffer, unless they harm children, old people and animals. IMO

not sure if that was just for kdg or if you meant applied 'by' kdg. No one should suffer, unless they harm children, old people and animals. IMO

Well if she left for a new life with someone, willingly and was then faced with an abuser and she was my family member I can't see how she should be given mercy. Trust and respect are earned and not used at someone's disposal.

That's just one theory of so many right now. Let's just keep her story going because every life matters including Sara's.

Let's just keep her story going because every life matters including Sara's.

Well said. And I agree; her life matters to me.

Thanks for sharing with me because I was becoming thoroughly confused.

I'm going to continue to believe that Sara is missing because maybe of a few reasons.
1. She HAD to, maybe threats , or an unsafe situation having to do with family.
2. She had had it with the life she had in NC.
3. We don't know what kind of life she had at home, did she have to give up her paycheck, was she made to take care of kids and all she ever got to do was work and babysit, so many questions.
4. I grew up as an army brat, and I can tell you, it's difficult moving around and starting over again with trying to make friends, and learning a whole new enviroment.
5.When she left Texas, she more or less lost contact with the world she knew as a growing teenager, her brother, mother, friends, all familiar. and came to a 2 parent home ,with a stepmother, and we don't know if there's other children.
6.just writing this little bit about what little we know, which is really nothing, depresses me. So, what is it Sara must feel, I can only hope, that she is safe in an environment that she feels love.
needless to say someone in her family knows where she is, planned, picked her up at the van dump, and took her in hiding. I say all this because of my extensive search on all FBs and something that was said to me, that is close to Sara , that "this" in no ones business, it is a family matter,PERIOD.
Also ,the family is VERY devided, it's very apparent on the FBs. The mother has a page with a go fund me? for what? 75 maybe members, and hardly any from the nc fam. The fb opened in nc has 1000 something and that page I believe has been hacked by foreigners. There's been NO,NO pleas for Saras return on either side of the fam. Very, Very little members have Saras pic and info up on their pages. Why would someone ALERT anyone that all media and platforms were being monitored? This should not have been released so early on by mom, if she was truly in danger and abducted why not let EVERYTHING be monitored without giving a heads up?
I feel very bad for Sara.

I do hope she ran off. I do hope she's fine. As a daughter of awful parents, I would sympathize and support Sara over what sounds like some selfish family members. It's a very heavy choice to separate yourself from the very people who are suppose to cherish you. It's hurtful to realize you will never be loved by them, the way you deserve. As a form of mental healing and survival, sometimes you just have to let them go. If she ran, she had a good reason. You continue forward, girl. But don't be a douche bag. Tell someone you are okay, then get on with your life.

ETA: Sometimes people allow themselves to look bad, to conceal and defer from the actual real bad they caused. Don't be fooled. Cops make the best criminals. Just sayin.

GigTu said
Tell someone you are okay, then get on with your life.

She may have already done that, with as much info we are NOT getting, we will probably never know .

God in heaven-I just talked to my younger daughter and she is in bad company. Tried to call her back and no answer. She is going on 25 and messed up. I am worried sick but what can I do-nothing. Just hoping I didn't make things worse for her. She is in the company of street wise devils. Please pray for me.
I am posting here because I feel for Sara whom I believe is a good girl.

I'll pray for you & your daughter, hope you hear from her very soon.

Thank you. I am panicking. Trying to stay calm. I don't mean to be selfish this am but I am worried sick because of her history. Simlyme you have calmed me down. I am going to bed now with Sara and my DD on my mind.

I believe my daughter is involved with human traffickers and because of her age there is nothing I can do about it.
I just hope that Sara is not in the same boat.

God in heaven-I just talked to my younger daughter and she is in bad company. Tried to call her back and no answer. She is going on 25 and messed up. I am worried sick but what can I do-nothing. Just hoping I didn't make things worse for her. She is in the company of street wise devils. Please pray for me.
I am posting here because I feel for Sara whom I believe is a good girl.

Praying for you and your daughter.

I believe my daughter is involved with human traffickers and because of her age there is nothing I can do about it.

I am also praying for you and your daughter. What a nightmare!

I think you're good people, kdg, and facing that situation in reality, I think you'd come forward. Maybe I'm overly optimistic...

If someone is not guilty of a crime, and there is no evidence against them, then by not coming forward voluntarily they get what they get. If a child is missing, a loving, caring parent will do whatever it takes to find their kid, including doing whatever it takes to clear themselves so LE and media can focus in other places. Parents who slink around and hide are holding up the investigation, and that sort of choice tells a story unto itself. Relate that to any case here, including the one we're posting in. Just sayin'.

In this case are the parents precluded from speaking? Do they have a professional responsibility not to speak as law enforcement? Could the sheriff have ordered them not to speak?

You can do something, but I don't know what. Let's figure this out. I'm very sorry. Go get her if you can. Or is that unsafe for you?

You can do something, but I don't know what. Let's figure this out. I'm very sorry. Go get her if you can. Or is that unsafe for you?

And if possible get LE involved quickly before they get her too far away from home.

i thought the rule of the forum was: do not sleuth the family.

It is a possibility they are involved, I admit that. It's also true they are protected by the fifth amendment from self-incrimination. If they choose not to speak it cannot be held against them in a court of law. And they are considered innocent - until they are proven guilty. They do not have to prove their innocence. Apparently they have chosen not to speak extensively or not at all.

I can't explain their choice and I choose not to try. That's all. There are no other reasons.

When Law enforcement conducted their rather extensive searches is anyone aware if there were any searches of buildings?

i thought the rule of the forum was: do not sleuth the family.

It is a possibility they are involved, I admit that. It's also true they are protected by the fifth amendment from self-incrimination. If they choose not to speak it cannot be held against them in a court of law. And they are considered innocent - until they are proven guilty. They do not have to prove their innocence. Apparently they have chosen not to speak extensively or not at all.

I can't explain their choice and I choose not to try. That's all. There are no other reasons.
I'm not sleuthing them. I have never once looked them up.

As far as innocence goes, the victim is by long and far the most innocent here. She is missing. Most likely not by choice. Suddenly she is a horrible person deserving of no mercy under the assumption she ran off? If she did leave by choice and now finds herself in an unspeakable situation, why is she in the wrong for leaving? I don't understand the logic.

Sara has the same rights you noted above. Innocent until proven guilty, and protected by the fifth amendment.

Again, most crimes occur by the hand of those closest to the victim. Spin it how you want. Until some other MSM announcement gives hope that she ran off on her own accord, we are stuck with last known sighting, which is a communication with her friend the night before she disappeared. From that point on, any possible series of events might have occurred, including something horrific by the hand of those she resides with.

I'm not sleuthing them. I have never once looked them up.

As far as innocence goes, the victim is by long and far the most innocent here. She is missing. Most likely not by choice. Suddenly she is a horrible person deserving of no mercy under the assumption she ran off? If she did leave by choice and now finds herself in an unspeakable situation, why is she in the wrong for leaving? I don't understand the logic.

Sara has the same rights you noted above. Innocent until proven guilty, and protected by the fifth amendment.

Again, most crimes occur by the hand of those closest to the victim. Spin it how you want. Until some other MSM announcement gives hope that she ran off on her own accord, we are stuck with last known sighting, which is a communication with her friend the night before she disappeared. From that point on, any possible series of events might have occurred, including something horrific by the hand of those she resides with.

Yes, she has the same protection under the law. She also has my loyalty to protect her as the victim whether she left willingly or not. Due to her age and her lack of experience I do not expect her to have the maturity to handle every situation presented her despite the life she's lived, the travel she's had.

I've tried my best to develop information that might lead to her return; I've spoken with law-enforcement both in North Carolina and in Charlotte. My devotion is to seeing Sara safe, home wherever that might be, and happy.

Apparently you have misinterpreted my scenario to mean that Sara deserves whatever fate she gets if she left willingly. That is not the point of that discussion. It was intended to say that we all need and desire mercy because we are all week, broken, and incomplete.

I'm sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member